P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Der Stürmer - 8th of June 2013 in London
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rósachd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the Satanists who stole black metal!
Endsieg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antimosh003 wrote:
So who was the support?

schattenlicht, apparently.
KLM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"On a side-note, yes. Israel Defence League, more like..."

Funny how frequently this is brought up, I suspect 90% of EDL members couldn't locate Israel on a map
Captain Retard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cronos, Quorthon and Adolf together headbanging ????
harmless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is true, since the dawn of time black metal has been laced with politics. we search for a way out of our mundane world but instead find a reality that drags us further into that which we claimed to escape. religion is politics?

i have not heard about any leftist infiltrators in black metal or law enforcement agents undercover in black metal like i've heard about when it comes to the white power movement. does it mean that black metal has no teeth?
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just keep annoying faggots like user "glwrdk" out of Black Metal and all is fine.
Humus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see how so many people think they understand black metal. A bit like religion though, everybody thinks only they know the truth and feel the need to bash others.

The NS-movement and Antifa both stand up for what they believe in. Opposing views, same dedication, same high percentage of naive hang-ons who just want to belong to some group and have a hard time thinking for themselves.
BulletBelt
banned

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the video footage of these slapheads?
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
But the best evidence of that is NS retards talking about "freedom of speech."

What do you mean by that? Granting a "freedom of speech" unto others or exercising a "freedom of speech" granted by others?

The latter is said to be a hallmark of any "democratic society"; and since almost 90% of the people on this forum do live in one form of "democracy" or another, I fail to see the contradiction when someone with NS-views is exercising this very "freedom of speech".

Or do you seriously expect "Nazis" to shut up just because NS-Germany was said to be without "freedom of speech"? Give me a break...! Laughing That's the same retarded reasoning like: "Nazis can't listen to (Black) Metal! Why? Because the Führer didn't do, either!" Rolling Eyes

Denying the irony of an NS person crying about freedom of speech is an intellectually dishonest copout. The truth is, “freedom of speech” isn’t even the issue. It would be a lot more accurate to say “it angers me that the world is not a luxury resort for Aryans” and move the fuck on. NS does not want “freedom of speech” – it wants to be the only message. Of course any purist regarding intellectual freedom can and should argue that allowing uncomfortable and contrary expression is the only reason why freedom of speech matters. I fully agree with In Solitude here – nobody has a right to feel comfortable 24 hours a day and avoid any conflicting opinions, and to expect that in extreme metal is beyond retarded.

Anyway, that isn’t what I was getting at –the presence of NS beliefs in the metal scene or any scene at all does not bother me; I don’t want Nazis to “shut up.” I wouldn’t take any action to make that happen even if I had the power to do it. I just think it is completely idiotic to mention “freedom of speech” in this incredibly played out “antifa & ns” argument at all. “Freedom of speech” is nothing more than private citizens arguing about social policy without government interference. When Antifa kids beat up NS kids or pull some underhanded shit to get a gig shut down, they are actually carrying out the logical consequences of “freedom of speech,” i.e. private citizens arguing (even if violently or unintelligently) about social policy. This is freedom of speech, not the opposite. What really surprises me is that anyone in Germany, a country that actually has a REAL problem with “freedom of speech,” would confuse the issue so badly.

Anyway my apologies to YK and IXTAB for stirring the political shitpot. I wanted to clarify my earlier, impulsive vague post. I suppose it might be a good idea to take this to PM.
Mortician342

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Metal since the onset has been about Chaos, Hatred, Darkness and most importantly Misanthropy.
NS embraced Chaos, Hatred and Misanthropy, so I really don't understand why some people find that the NS ideology contradicts the ideology of "Black Metal" whatever that means.
NS has strong ties to eugenics, sterilization, genocide, etc. all things that are the pinnacle of the misanthropy. When I say misanthropic, I mean a true hatred for humanity, not a person on the computer talking about how they think all Right Wing, Left Wing, Jews etc suck.
The idea that anyone who has even remote NS leanings loves the white race is erroneous, and while I would not consider myself of that leaning, I know for a fact NS (In Black Metal) has more to do with the hatred for degeneracy that occupies humanity, even that within the Aryan Race.
The reason for stating such is that the idea of loving your fellow "white men" is a humanistic idea, and one that no one involved in Black Metal would exercise, unless your a complete faggot.
KLM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure you dont have to think such gay/autistic things to like bm
Descension

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KLM wrote:
pretty sure you dont have to think such gay/autistic things to like bm

Pretty sure you made this account just for this thread. Please go back to www.metal-archives.com.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show's over.
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: