P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Der Stürmer - 8th of June 2013 in London
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grim Reality

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit weird chucking up a phone number on a flyer like that, no? I mean surely the antifa crowd will get a hold of it rather easily and just phone up on the day all set to sabotage the thing. Unless the callers need to reference a couple of guys they know in the local scene or answer some 'trivia' or the like!

Either way I will be surprised if the organisers pull it off successfully. Was there not a total nightmare trying to put on a GBK show in London a few years back? Venue changed several times at last minute, gig details ending up getting passed on by text - that sort of thing.

I remember an RAC gig happening in Scotland a few years back in one of the most obscure shitty towns in the country. A depressing shithole crawling with junkies. And still I believe the local left found out about it and fucked the bar up after....
Strigoi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime when such topic related to NSBM is submitted comes a bunch of shit talking about ANTIFA boycott and BLA BLA BLA!
True Black Metal supporters in Europe must to react against this disease and fuck every shit hidden behind that shame with propaganda, terror and death!

JEWS + COMMIES + GAYS + HIPPIES + ALL KIND OF LOW LIFE SUBHUMAN = ANTIFA! This is the truth! Period!

Support TRUE Black Metal before all or Fuckin' Die with your pathetic zionist way of life! Total Support to DER STÜRMER!
Candlemass

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Antifa = scum of the earth. That said, everybody knows black metal fans are the most harmless, inoffensive people on the planet.

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strigoi wrote:
Everytime when such topic related to NSBM is submitted comes a bunch of shit talking about ANTIFA boycott and BLA BLA BLA!
True Black Metal supporters in Europe must to react against this disease and fuck every shit hidden behind that shame with propaganda, terror and death!

JEWS + COMMIES + GAYS + HIPPIES + ALL KIND OF LOW LIFE SUBHUMAN = ANTIFA! This is the truth! Period!

Support TRUE Black Metal before all or Fuckin' Die with your pathetic zionist way of life! Total Support to DER STÜRMER!

haha, I think Grim Reality has given you an idea of what will happen.
this will end in a mess, I preasume, and no proud NSBM horde will be defending the whole concert thing. antifa will disturb unfortunately. the same old shit, the same old spare time misfortun showdown of first world problem kids as always. good luck with that anyways, but don't whine if it gets fucked up. remember: strong opinions are opposed by strong stupidity or vice versa.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krakentorso wrote:
this will end in a mess, I preasume...

Don't be so negative. Der Stürmer have played a gig in ZOGermany as recently as 2012, and no one came messing things up. Why? Because the gig was organized neatly. Also they have played another show in France, same year. Hence we should expect no less than a success for the invasion of the British Isles, at last.
Eiskrieg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only real issue is Der Sturmer are crap.
Strigoi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="krakentorso"][quote="Strigoi"]Everytime when such topic related to NSBM is submitted comes a bunch of shit talking about ANTIFA boycott and BLA BLA BLA!

Support TRUE Black Metal before all or Fuckin' Die with your pathetic zionist way of life! Total Support to DER STÜRMER![/quote]

this will end in a mess, I preasume, and no proud NSBM horde will be defending the whole concert thing. antifa will disturb unfortunately. the same old shit, the same old spare time misfortun showdown of first world problem kids as always. good luck with that anyways, but don't whine if it gets fucked up. remember: strong opinions are opposed by strong stupidity or vice versa.[/quote]

No doubt, it can surely happen. Anyway, such extreme attitude must to be taken against this "ghost antifa thread". Anyone can track these supposed antifa supporters and fuck one by one. Extreme attitude can change this stupidity reality instead accept so easily this shame. At least, they'd think twice before start boycott campaign against Black Metal events.
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
I agree that Antifa = scum of the earth. That said, everybody knows black metal fans are the most harmless, inoffensive people on the planet.

Surely not. I was thinking it was the opposite just by all the comments in related NSBM threads. Laughing

We are finally free from gods or men who claim to be.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't think of any example where Antifa actually showed up at a concert.

In most cases, they just post something in the internet and maybe write a threatening mail to the venue in question.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

In most cases, they just post something in the internet and maybe write a threatening mail to the venue in question.

Kroda would disagree with this statement.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about "my" scene, only.

Different countries, different situations. Don't know about the UK.

Edit: Just read about the Kroda-thing. Well, Poland is a brutal country anyway, no surprise. Wink
Helter Skelter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Stalinorgel wrote:

Kroda would disagree with this statement.

Well, Kroda were the only ones ever saying they got attacked and mauled by Polish Antifa. Nobody but the band did witness/experience this alleged assault. The security forces at the location failed to see Antifa coming and going; the other bands and people arriving there didn't notice anything, either. Unlike in virtually every other case of Antifa jumping Nazis, the Polish Antifa never issued a statement claiming responsibility for this attack.

Hence it could have been Antifa attacking Kroda and forcing them to abort their mini tour. Or else, the background of this incident was of quite a different nature... Just saying.
stormer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date changed to Saturday June 8th
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krakentorso wrote:
Strigoi wrote:

this will end in a mess, I preasume, and no proud NSBM horde will be defending the whole concert thing. antifa will disturb unfortunately. the same old shit, the same old spare time misfortun showdown of first world problem kids as always. good luck with that anyways, but don't whine if it gets fucked up. remember: strong opinions are opposed by strong stupidity or vice versa.

When arranging gig without revealing the venue before hand usually works well. One must remember that ANTIFA's one and only working tactic is to threat the venue, threat the organizer, tell the police that someone is doing something illegal and writing to local newspapers. And everything is done anonymously, safely in home behind the computer screen.

But now, when some Antifant have to go to "meeting point" to see where gig is happening, it isnt so easy anymore. There is maybe one or two "real activist" who are willing to show up to place but when they are gathering more comrades, suddenly everyone have something better to do. And when venue is revealed few hours before, threatening people and their families or spreading bad rumours dont work anymore. Then there is only one thing to do, stand against and fight. But how many antifants are ready for that, one or two percents maybe?
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strigoi wrote:

You must be one of those South Pole elves! Shocked
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: