P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BOLT THROWER announce US tour with BENEDICTION!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBQ Booking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought tix to the Pomona show! The Glass House is a pretty nice venue so this is gonna be awesome...plus, it's nice to have an excuse to get outta the city for a little bit Cool I've been going to MDF for a few years straight now so this is definitely a much needed break!
Nanking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be at the Pomona show. Very excited, never thought I would get a feasible opportunity to witness the might Bolt Thrower.
BBQ Booking

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from Chicago, does anyone know if the other shows soldout (or close to selling out)?
Ihslahm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Oakland Metro posted on FB on Saturday that the show there would likely sell out later that day. No idea if that is the case though.
Mendicant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought tickets for Portland and Seattle (& MDF). Can't bloody wait as it's been 20 years since I last saw them
DevilWorshippingGarbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle Rot is the opening band added to the Chicago show.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:

Wish it were Cianide. They killed at the Autopsy show. Not a huge Jungle Rot fan.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Gorehound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my ticket for the Pomona show the second it went on sale. I'm sure it won't be too long till the show sells out since its the only Southern California date.

This show is going to be beyond awesome! Especially with Autopsy and Benediction opening. All old school bands!

I'm very grateful that its at one of my favorite venues, The Glasshouse, with its plenty of free parking, ins and outs, roomy venue, and easy traffic. Not to mention its only a 15 min drive from my place to that venue Very Happy

Definitely going to save up to buy a crap load of tour merch.
J001

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
I'm very grateful that its at one of my favorite venues, The Glasshouse, with its plenty of free parking, ins and outs, roomy venue, and easy traffic. Not to mention its only a 15 min drive from my place to that venue Very Happy

Does the Glasshouse have a bar? I've heard a few reviews say they don't sell alcohol! That's crazy! Bolt Thrower and No booze DON'T MIX!!

Worst case.. it's cool about the in's/out's allowed so you can hit one of the local bars or back to the parking lot..
Still kind of a bummer if you couldn't enjoy a drink inside the show.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J001 wrote:
Gorehound wrote:

Does the Glasshouse have a bar? I've heard a few reviews say they don't sell alcohol! That's crazy! Bolt Thrower and No booze DON'T MIX!!

Worst case.. it's cool about the in's/out's allowed so you can hit one of the local bars or back to the parking lot..

I recently heard that they serve alcohol inside the venue now, I have to talk to my friend who recently went there a couple of days ago if that's true. I hope they still allow ins/outs too.

If not, I guess that's one of the major downside is that the venue does not serve alcohol inside which is one of the reasons why they allow ins/outs so everyone can visit the bars next door. The restaurants next to the venue are a plus too. I don't mind that downside as long as I don't have to pay $15 for limited parking while dealing with suicide drivers in traffic which are the main reasons why I hate shows in Los Angeles.

Overall its a really nice venue for shows and hanging out. It's also right next to the Metrolink station.
DevilWorshippingGarbage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:

Wish it were Cianide. They killed at the Autopsy show. Not a huge Jungle Rot fan.

I agree. Wouldn't mind even seeing deathcult or even cardiac arrest open as well.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:

I spoke with Mike of Cianide at the Deceased show this past weekend about it and he said that they were offered the Bolt Thrower show, but the conditions were insulting so they declined . I was really hoping it would be them, or The Chasm.... Jungle Rot is very 'meh', but when it comes down to it, I'm there to see Bolt Thrower and not the openers.
Best post on the facebook event page was some guy saying "If I knew Jungle Rot was going to be the opener, I would've bought tickets" Laughing
DeathShitter
banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benediction were good when they had Dave Ingram on vocals. But nowadays they have that goon from Anal Nathrack on vocals and i dont like him cos he wears glasses.
He should stick to working in Mcdonalds.
Petrificado

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:
Benediction were good when they had Dave Ingram on vocals. But nowadays they have that goon from Anal Nathrack on vocals and i dont like him cos he wears glasses.
He should stick to working in Mcdonalds.

Yes they are pretty shit live. That Brummie twerp is pretty awful.
treghet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
J001 wrote:
Gorehound wrote:

I recently heard that they serve alcohol inside the venue now, I have to talk to my friend who recently went there a couple of days ago if that's true. I hope they still allow ins/outs too.

If not, I guess that's one of the major downside is that the venue does not serve alcohol inside which is one of the reasons why they allow ins/outs so everyone can visit the bars next door. The restaurants next to the venue are a plus too. I don't mind that downside as long as I don't have to pay $15 for limited parking while dealing with suicide drivers in traffic which are the main reasons why I hate shows in Los Angeles.

Overall its a really nice venue for shows and hanging out. It's also right next to the Metrolink station.

Yes, it's true. They just started serving alcohol a few weeks ago. I think they still have ins and outs, but I'm not sure. Also, as of last year parking is no longer free on weekends. I found this out after a show just a moment before I was written a ticket. During the day the first three hours are free, then it's $3. After 7pm it's $1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: