P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordTheynian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation wrote:
What use is a civil judgement for $370? I'd suggest you're better off paying $200 to some deadbeat to belt the fuck out of him and damage some of his personel goods.

Too bad that Nachtmystium most likely won't be coming to Finland any time soon because I would attend just to beat the shit out of that pathetic rat for free. This guy deserves to have his bones broken into bits.

Also, I'd like the add to my previous message that I hadn't heard any of his previous ripoff cases. If I had, I would've never even considered dealing with him.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to Deathkult. Well worth the price, almost every other band is worth seeing.
NCF

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you have a biker gang or something you could sell the debt to?
Wolfram

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only reason why I'll attend the Nachtmystium gig on Deathkult is to see if Blake get's beaten off of the stage Cool
Impudicus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fucking rat. But did not come as a surprise in this address.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

Some might also remember how Nachtmystium was supposed to tour with GBK in 2006 but they cancelled as "they feared their reputation".

Ugh yes. That lineup was suppose to come to Norway as well... but no, it all got fucked up.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll kidnap him for 100. Deprogram him for 200. And I'll kill him for 500.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
peterott

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
Saevus wrote:
Wasn't there a big fuss about him ripping a ton of people off a while back through his label?

Yeah he claimed his house flooded or something like that, and he never sent out a shit ton of orders, then officially called it "quits" without making good on them.

At least that's what I remember.

Absolutely correct. And the annoying thing is: you could still order via webshop and pay with PayPal even months after this floode. Without receiving anything (ordered stuff or answers or emails...). The webshop wasn't taken down.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be dead in 5 years anyway... let nature run it's course.

Or start up a global metal hit squad of Craig Sielski clones and seek vengeance war till death against all bootleggers and ripoff scum. Let the underground police the underground.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordTheynian wrote:

Too bad that Nachtmystium most likely won't be coming to Finland any time soon because I would attend just to beat the shit out of that pathetic rat for free. This guy deserves to have his bones broken into bits

Just wondering, did it ever happen once that a rip off got his teeth smashed out as a consequence of his fraudulent activities? I'm sure you're serious with your stuff and all but really I can't seem to remember one case of scams being dealt with the hard way by fellow metal fans. It's usually all about "SHOW UP AT XYZ GIG IF YOU DARE" Sielskian threats but then even the most dedicated rambo avenger of the metal faith suddenly wimps out with "well it wasn't worth the hassle/I won't ruin my criminal record for that cunt" for some reason.
Airyanem Vaejah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
He'll be dead in 5 years anyway... let nature run it's course.

Not too comforting if he owes you money.

Obviously he is a junkie that needs cash to keep on going. Unless he gets beaten to death, I really doubt that he could get ‘convinced’ to pay what he owes. Will try to watch the band at Deathkult, just to see if anything happens on stage (knowing the funderground scene, it most likely won’t).
Alastor R.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
Tireheb wrote:

Some might also remember how Nachtmystium was supposed to tour with GBK in 2006 but they cancelled as "they feared their reputation".

Ugh yes. That lineup was suppose to come to Norway as well... but no, it all got fucked up.

Indeed. I was playing drums with portuguese band InThyFlesh at the time, we had been signed by Drakkar at the time and were supposed to do the tour with GBK and them. Honestly i don't remember exactly who fucked up what, but everything ended up being cancelled back then.

Blake has been hooked on h. on and off for years. Everyone knows that. Off course if he continues doing business with people while strung out, he's gonna fuck up. There are some close friends with him in this board (Professor Black, f. ex), maybe they can help Yousuke and the others trying to get their money back. But my bet is that money is in his bloodstream already. Not a easy situation for sure.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Will try to watch the band at Deathkult, just to see if anything happens on stage (knowing the funderground scene, it most likely won’t).

That's the thing about underground metal. It's all bark and no bite. Rarely do you get physical confrontations that everyone can see coming. I mean, Yosuke is handling this the right way, but the guy has needed his ass kicked hard for years now and nobody who he has ripped off has done anything (at least noticeably)

LordTheynian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
LordTheynian wrote:

Too bad that Nachtmystium most likely won't be coming to Finland any time soon because I would attend just to beat the shit out of that pathetic rat for free. This guy deserves to have his bones broken into bits

Just wondering, did it ever happen once that a rip off got his teeth smashed out as a consequence of his fraudulent activities? I'm sure you're serious with your stuff and all but really I can't seem to remember one case of scams being dealt with the hard way by fellow metal fans. It's usually all about "SHOW UP AT XYZ GIG IF YOU DARE" Sielskian threats but then even the most dedicated rambo avenger of the metal faith suddenly wimps out with "well it wasn't worth the hassle/I won't ruin my criminal record for that cunt" for some reason.

I know what you mean. I'm just the type of guy who prefers to settle things face to face even if it was just talking. So many people run their mouths in the Internet and don't have anything to say in the flesh.

Jumping on the stage is a whole other thing, there's all the security to deal with, so there's no real point in that, it's a lose/lose situation. But face to face, sure, I'd surely give him a punch in the face to show him how I and many others think about him.

That guy most likely has a ton of backup/security with him at all times. He seems like a weak coward with no guts to face the music himself, so I doubt that it wouldn't be a fair fight though, but having done than, no matter the outcome, it would give me satisfaction.

And no, "we don't have a real badass over here", this is no Internet tough guy act, there's no need for that. Just sharing my thoughts.
harmless

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 There were some threats made to a New Zealand kid if I recall. It ended up with him returning some of the stuff. Or so the story goes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 4 of 44

Jump to: