P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pimp stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets make it a sticky, bro
Ragingwinter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to a recent facebook post ...the reason the orders havn't been sent out is because he "moved" recently. But everything will be sent out this week....

Laughing Laughing
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragingwinter wrote:
According to a recent facebook post ...the reason the orders havn't been sent out is because he "moved" recently. But everything will be sent out this week....

Laughing Laughing

Sure.
Rule #1 Never trust a junkie.
Jewdozer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZEpP5t-DgM
Antichrist Decimator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewdozer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZEpP5t-DgM

Yeah, that's exactly what I remember when I see this thread.
R.I.P Gus... The best caracter ever!, I'm gonna miss that brilliant psycho.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this festering boil of a website, Nactmystium is done

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/04/15/no-more-nachtmystium/
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like the respectable members are distancing themselves from the shitbag.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They cancelled Deathkult too right?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has a new shitty band. There's an article about it in the new Iron Fist mag.

I hope he meets street justice soon enough and ODs.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Alastor R.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose main reason for stoping playing live is, obviously, not wanting to show up at places where people might be fancing kicking his ass.

Kinda weird that Deathkult organizers haven't posted any update on this.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathkult acknowledged that they dropped off and already filled their slot last week.
bensmasher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive read threads like this on too many message boards, he has been a publicly known flake on orders and a terrible rip off for at least 8 years. I could air out some laundry on Blake here but the evidence is already clear and prevalent, anyone willing to trust him with money is taking a big gamble. Seems like he is preparing to be the new Bobby Liebling once that old fuck finally collapses into a poof of dust.
Dusted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bensmasher wrote:
Ive read threads like this on too many message boards, he has been a publicly known flake on orders and a terrible rip off for at least 8 years. I could air out some laundry on Blake here but the evidence is already clear and prevalent, anyone willing to trust him with money is taking a big gamble. Seems like he is preparing to be the new Bobby Liebling once that old fuck finally collapses into a poof of dust.

at least Pentagram actually matters
s0nar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blake Judd:
Apparently, some metal news sites have reported today that Nachtmystium has either 'broken up' or is on 'indefinite hiatus'. Neither of these things are true. The band has gone through some personnel changes in the last few months and I've made the decision to cancel all of our summer tour / festival plans while the band regroups. Instead of touring, we will be writing and recording our next full length album in the coming months, to be released on Century Media world wide sometime in late 2013. Also, we have pulled our facebook page off line to revise and update it (giving it a full over haul with new photos from the past and the present, scans of interviews from magazines throughout the bands 13 years of existence, etc) I am also personally addressing the issues of orders that have been made to us in the last year where the item(s) purchased were not received, particularly the 'Live Onslaught' cassettes - which were to be manufactured via a company suggested to us by our manager at the time (who's name I will be kind enough not to mention, as much as I'd like to) who took our money to have the cassettes made, claims to have sent the tapes to press and then for the following six months offered us story and after bullshit story of where these tapes were. Finally, after learning he had fucked over numerous other associates of mine, I realized we were never going to be getting our cassettes and that we'd been scammed by our own manager, at the expense of our fans, which in my opinion is the worst thing a musician could do to his / her fans. This piece of shit was immediately fired and I've advised any fellow musicians I'm in touch with to steer clear of this rat, as his actions have resulted in making us (specificially me) look like we're cheating out fans, something I could never do and sleep at night with that on my conscience. Considering this edition of 100 tapes sold out right away, we have 100 orders to refund which is going to cost me somewhere between $1200 - $1400 when each cassette and it's shipping costs are refunded, not to mention countless hours of tediously digging through Paypal records. I fully intend on taking care of this as soon as a good sized payment due to Nachtmystium from one of the companies we work with has been received in the coming weeks. We have not publicly addressed or discussed this issue via our facebook page or publicist because we wanted to wait until we knew we would have the funds confirmed and available to us to refund every last order that was made. If there are other items someone had purchased that were not received, those will be addressed and refunded in full as well assuming we don't have the item(s) in stock and can fill the order. So - again, on behalf of Nachtmystium, my sincere apologies to anyone who's fallen victim of this shitty scenario and I 100% commit to take care of each and every one of you who may have fallen victim to this situation. For the last time and for the record, Nachtmystium has NOT disbanded and is only on a hiatus in regards to playing shows. Thanks.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 26 of 51

Jump to: