P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLAKE NACHTMYSTIUM SCAM WARNING!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5166
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:

xyosefx wrote:

_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



A day in the life
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3060
Location: Estádio do Dragăo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:


A day in the life


Chase the dragon!! Hellcharge would approve that!


_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VnholyCvntz



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 1652

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1720
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.

curious why it is even discussed Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5765

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Most metalheads are pussies. Nothing more than high school geeks who traded in World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons for Satan and The Occult.


There have been some harsh dudes, but then they get mocked for being 'stupid' and having been caught. Laughing

You cannot win out this dilemma. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DeathShitter
banned


Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how come there is a lot of threats againts this fool. Yet their gay Facebook page aint got a single post saying hes a rip-off?

Troll his junkie ass at least!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:
So, how come there is a lot of threats againts this fool. Yet their gay Facebook page aint got a single post saying hes a rip-off?

Troll his junkie ass at least!


I don't know, my guess is they probably delete all the posts that say he's a ripoff, genius.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morbid Obesity



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1880
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathShitter wrote:
So, how come there is a lot of threats againts this fool. Yet their gay Facebook page aint got a single post saying hes a rip-off?

Troll his junkie ass at least!


28 posts and you are already growing tiresome my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goreaholic



Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha...please continue this thread... maaaannnn..this aint the only topic on this board where people are crying about rip offs... the people to avoid topic is another one....jesus christ. All metal bands / heads are acting like they are all so bad ass and evil and so on..and no one is doing something about a mother fucker who ripped them off...Lucky for me i never had to deal with any rip off but fucking hell, if i had to deal with someone like that, i would.

Anyway, the scene seems to be full of rip offs as one can read in the just mentioned topic... good to know so thanks for that, ill keep on buying my shit only at gigs. or from people i really trust.
_________________
Gore Obsessed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3060
Location: Estádio do Dragăo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL!
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5765

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goreaholic wrote:
Hahaha...please continue this thread... maaaannnn..this aint the only topic on this board where people are crying about rip offs... the people to avoid topic is another one....jesus christ. All metal bands / heads are acting like they are all so bad ass and evil and so on..and no one is doing something about a mother fucker who ripped them off...Lucky for me i never had to deal with any rip off but fucking hell, if i had to deal with someone like that, i would.

Anyway, the scene seems to be full of rip offs as one can read in the just mentioned topic... good to know so thanks for that, ill keep on buying my shit only at gigs. or from people i really trust.


So you have a handful of local shirts and albums... and about a million downloads of every thing else? Cool
Thats being the scene gangstar alright... spelling error intended if thats your next defense. Laughing

So what exactly would you do? Use a gas card and try to arrange a meeting at the local Wal-Mart to fight someone from a whole continent away? ...just wondering. Many of us would probably like to know the details.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian Florist



Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Posts: 162
Location: In the heart of Jane McDonald

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

So what exactly would you do? Use a gas card and try to arrange a meeting at the local Wal-Mart to fight someone from a whole continent away? ...just wondering. Many of us would probably like to know the details.


Summoning spell from the Simon Necronomicon naturally.
_________________
Vomitz wrote:
I would prefer a documentary by Hendrik Mobus looking at Sando Beyers grave with some awesome rehearsal song in the background
And then at the end of the trailer it could say

NOBODY KNOWS IM A WEREWOLF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goreaholic



Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah man, what i should do abt that guy is just what i already posted, go to him, give him a few punches, and let him pay yer fucking money, you will get your money faster back that way than crying about your loss here. Or i must be missing something, you tell me.

About those records. im not a record nerd like you guys, but i DO get all the cds i fucking want. And NEVER have any problems...

Now, your turn again dude.
_________________
Gore Obsessed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4764
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goreaholic wrote:
Nah man, what i should do abt that guy is just what i already posted, go to him, give him a few punches, and let him pay yer fucking money, you will get your money faster back that way than crying about your loss here. Or i must be missing something, you tell me.

About those records. im not a record nerd like you guys, but i DO get all the cds i fucking want. And NEVER have any problems...

Now, your turn again dude.




+



+


_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 22 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group