P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fullmoon91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
AntiChrist wrote:

- Since October 2012, SSP and ADR were under constant bombardment and investigation from the US Postal Service, US Homeland Security and Paypal. This caused mail to be stopped, returned, searched, logged as well as disappearing all together.

Found that one today: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/04/us/monitoring-of-snail-mail.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

Quote:
...a longtime surveillance system called mail covers, a forerunner of a vastly more expansive effort, the Mail Isolation Control and Tracking program, in which Postal Service computers photograph the exterior of every piece of paper mail that is processed in the United States about 160 billion pieces last year. It is not known how long the government saves the images.

Together, the two programs show that postal mail is subject to the same kind of scrutiny that the National Security Agency has given to telephone calls and e-mail.

Just a heads-up to those who voiced disbelief at Kramer's experience with the postal service fucking with his shipments...

I used to run a (very) small distro. I've had a package full of Graveland covers just completely disappear into thin air. Canadian customs apparently do this too.
danofort

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no lie.

http://rt.com/usa/us-nsa-mail-spying-706/
ElFloggo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

Gives now a realese Date for The True Werwolf 10" vinyl (pre-order)

the last information was June 2013

can anyone give me some information??

Cheers
heretik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

Fullmoon91 wrote:
Canadian customs apparently do this too.

Yes, they are.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: SATANIC SKINHEAD and AUDIAL DECIMATION are dead.... Reply with quote

heretik wrote:
Fullmoon91 wrote:
Canadian customs apparently do this too.

Yes, they are.

I've had few items confiscated and never returned to me. Lots of magazines which were labeled as "Hate Propaganda" by the customs.

Gontyna Kry CDs scratched, broken and some missing. Booklets from the said CDs confiscated because of the content found to be hateful but the CDs were actually returned to me after 7 months because they "could not determine whether the music contained hateful messages". Out of 15 CDs 4 were missing, 2 broken and only 2 in good shape. The rest were scratched badly. Most booklets missing.

Once I moved to a new city it stopped.
seebee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

ElFloggo wrote:

Cheers

After the last info-mail from may 24..............absolute silence.
I asked also for a refund, since i paid this 'pre-order' on april 1st 2013 and now it's july,8.
Even if he would ship the record today, i would not receive it before august, since i'm overseas.
I buy a lot of preorders but there is always an extimate release date.
Never had such a bad experience.
I supported this 'one man show' (as he called it) label many times, but this time it's too much.
Will never buy a preorder again from it.
Now let's see what happens.
I think i won't see my money back (b.t.w. i'm a 'one man show worker' and my money doesn't grow upon trees).
Very disappointing.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
ElFloggo wrote:

Cheers

I asked also for a refund, since i paid this 'pre-order' on april 1st 2013 and now it's july,8.
Even if he would ship the record today, i would not receive it before august, since i'm overseas.
I supported this 'one man show' (as he called it) label many times, but this time it's too much.
I think i won't see my money back (b.t.w. i'm a 'one man show worker' and my money doesn't grow upon trees).
Very disappointing.

UPDATE 6/15/13

SPEAR OF LONGINUS
- VINYL HERE
- JACKETS HERE
- Booklets printed and shipping back the last week of June from printer

THE TRUE WERWOLF
- VINYL HERE
- JACKETS HERE
- Inserts back the last week of June from printer, BUT *may* be here next week

VAGINAL JESUS
- VINYL HERE
- Jackets coming last week of June from printer (pieces of as all will have to be hand assembled once here)
- Inserts will be here the last week of June from printer.

The lengths that I have gone to, to produce these records so that the fans of these bands could own these, makes it extremely infuriating and makes me fucking disgusted to see some of those same people proving themselves to be impatient degenerate scum "rolling eyes" and writing emails every week/day asking "where is my record???". The amount of patience, time, WORK and steps taken to get these done REGARDLESS of ALL of the problems, should be revered and respected, NOT questioned as if you are owed a THING from the bands or myself. You are LUCKY to have the opportunity to get these, or that they will even EXIST in this way, as VERY few individuals would release music of this style and face and conquer the difficulty, pressure, stress and problems of doing so. Rejection after rejection, problem after problem, and I am there fixing it and finding ways to make it work instead of giving up and just refunding the money, OR just doing the most base, cheap and pathetic quality release just to get it out.

All were professionally mastered, all were professionally designed, all were professionally printed and produced, and ALL are above the average quality, production, aesthetic and IMPORTANCE of the majority of ANYTHING being released in this pathetic underground, much less those in the supposed "extreme" underground. All 3 of these records/releases are MONUMENTS in their own right, and stand out as milestones amongst the 95,000+ other bands out there who are the same rehashed and redone/stolen shit again and again.

SOON...................

God forbid you look in the thread dedicated to the releases.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
ElFloggo wrote:

Cheers

Very disappointing.

http://youtu.be/tVFBK9GhS5Q
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
ElFloggo wrote:
...crapass English...

...more crapass English...

Kramer has explained the delays. He posts news when there's news to post. He neither presses the vinyl on his own equipment nor prints the sleeves on his own machines. He depends on manufacturers who have more business now than they've had in decades and are more likely to prioritize jobs from larger clients. In addition to that, SSP specializes in material that offends anyone with mainstream sensibilities and likely frightens a good number. This adds to the delays as producers either back out on jobs or move up in the queue other jobs that challenge their comfort less. We have fringe interests, that means we have to deal with the accompanying challenges.

Quit whining. You'll get your records.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTW fans deserve to suffer! Twisted Evil
dAHMER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: realese date for The true Werwolf 10" Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
I think i won't see my money back.

I'm sure you'll get your money back.
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all who have supported and had absolute patience regarding these 3 records, and to all others who understand the situation that was stated and updated many times, and do not have lives that revolve around the pressing time of 3 records.

If you wrote asking if the record was out yet, I MORE THAN LIKELY IGNORED YOU, as EVERY single email update has had the information in it explaining that when I have the information, you will know. If there is no update, then i do not have anything else to give you. And this ridiculous, modern day lack of patience, instant gratification, and sense of self entitlement, not to mention turning your back on someone you supposedly have supported through the years with NO issues, is the reason that after all releases that have been announced are out, I will all but stop ANY new signings to the label indefinitely. I can no longer give the time, effort and unending hours to those who do not care about anything other than product. This "seebee" person is exactly what is wrong with the underground.

To reiterate, the label will not sign any new bands, and there are many bands signed recently that will be announced soon, and all previous band's releases will remain in press, as well as the ones soon to be released. There will be a massive announcement soon concerning all of this. Other than those already under the Hate Legion banner, there will be no more allowed in.

And because the general consensus is that most people walking the planet are fucking braindead parasites who need everything spelled out for them in baby steps because the amount of energy needed to form and hold a thought is something beyond the realm of capability, let me sum up the above for those that cannot understand:

NO the label will not end. It will only focus on bands/ releases that were released up until now. That includes the new releases of these bands such as GOATPENIS, NYOGTHAEBLISZ, etc. this is simply stating that NO new bands will be signed, and no more releases will be made that are not already on the list to be done once these final 3 nightmares are out NEXT WEEK.

Here is the final update for those of you who cannot sleep at night because one or all of these releases are not in your hands yet and nothing else matters in your life:

FINAL UPDATE BEFORE RELEASE 7/8/13:

SPEAR OF LONGINUS "Nazi Occult Metal" 12" Lp
- Jackets HERE
- VinyL HERE
- booklets/zine HERE next week

THE TRUE WERWOLF "Vampyric Magick" 10" Mlp
- Jackets HERE
- Vinyl HERE
- Inserts HERE

VAGINAL JESUS "Affirmative Apartheid" 12" Lp
- Vinyl HERE
- Insert and jacket artwork revisions to be approved by Jim crow this week and tentatively printed and delivered at the end of next week.

If the VJ items are NOT back by the end of next week, then the orders that were only for the TTW and the SOL will go out, all others with the VJ will just have to wait until the final items are here.

SO, now those of you who wrote 100 emails asking where your record was even though there have been numerous updates, can rest easy now knowing that no matter what, the TTW and SOL WILL be out and for sale/pre-orders shipped next week, and possibly VJ as well.

FUCK OFF
Black Mass Ritual
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is necessary to be that much of a dick.
seebee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING: EVEN MORE CRAPASS ENGLISH BELOW!
SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There's no need to start a war.
I missed the 6/15 update.
Anyway i didn't wrote a mail every day, just only a few ones in the last month, since i missed that update and received no replies.
I have 45 years, so i think i know enough about 'metal', 'underground' and words like that.

Kramer you wrote "This 'seebee' person is exactly what is wrong with the underground.".
Maybe it's not correct.
You don't know what i've done for the underground in my country, with so many difficulties you can't ever ever imagine.
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he spit up on God's son?

Did he puke on God's son?

Did he become ill on God's son?

No,

HE VOMITED ON GOD'S CHILD!

And that is how black metal always should be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: