P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Your favorite "driving music"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Your favorite "driving music" Reply with quote

what are your favorite albums/songs to listen to while driving fast on the open road with the wind in your hair (or lack of) ??

Some of mine-

Iron Maiden- ALL
Metal Church- The Dark
Megadeth- So Far, So Good, So what? (especially 502 )
Megadeth- Peace Sells, But who's Buying?
Kreator- Coma of Souls
Destroyer 666- Cold Steel....For an Iron Age
Slayer- Show No Mercy
Metallica- Creeping Death
Black Sabbath- Volume 4
Black Sabbath- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Metalucifer- All, especially Heavy Metal Bulldozer (heavy metal highway rider ....enough said)
Motorhead- All


probably more that I'm forgetting......


Last edited by blodhemn9 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever reason, I actually prefer listening to music in the car to any other location (other than live shows of course), especially on long highway trips. Somehow I can concentrate better on the music and it hits me that much harder. (Nevermind the fact that my car stereo is absolutely fucking horrible Laughing )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 5917
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything that I would listen at home too. Except most of doom or suicidal black metal (like Abyssic Hate), those are not very ideal for driving haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Witchery...if you will kill all the crappy drivers and people you´re watching while driving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
schoolslave



Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Posts: 561
Location: USA/GER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beherit - Electric Doom Synthesis Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
For whatever reason, I actually prefer listening to music in the car to any other location (other than live shows of course), especially on long highway trips. Somehow I can concentrate better on the music and it hits me that much harder. (Nevermind the fact that my car stereo is absolutely fucking horrible Laughing )


I get most of my listening done in the car as well driving to and from work....usually stuck in Chicago traffic. But on those rare occasions when I get to fly down the highway, some music is better than most!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Anything that I would listen at home too. Except most of doom or suicidal black metal (like Abyssic Hate), those are not very ideal for driving haha.


yeah, slow depressing black metal is not usually suited for high speed driving...unless its raining of course Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
For whatever reason, I actually prefer listening to music in the car to any other location (other than live shows of course), especially on long highway trips. Somehow I can concentrate better on the music and it hits me that much harder. (Nevermind the fact that my car stereo is absolutely fucking horrible Laughing )


I get most of my listening done in the car as well driving to and from work....usually stuck in Chicago traffic. But on those rare occasions when I get to fly down the highway, some music is better than most!


Haha, I have discovered that listening to really ripping metal while stuck in traffic can contribute to road rage. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Doors - Live stuff I really enjoy driving & singing Cool
_________________
I spoke to God this morning and he don't like you.

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
For whatever reason, I actually prefer listening to music in the car to any other location (other than live shows of course), especially on long highway trips. Somehow I can concentrate better on the music and it hits me that much harder. (Nevermind the fact that my car stereo is absolutely fucking horrible Laughing )


I get most of my listening done in the car as well driving to and from work....usually stuck in Chicago traffic. But on those rare occasions when I get to fly down the highway, some music is better than most!


Haha, I have discovered that listening to really ripping metal while stuck in traffic can contribute to road rage. Laughing


Yes, thats true. That's why all my picks are for fast/no traffic driving.
Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nonwave



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1274
Location: Brookyn, NY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

extreme metal tends not to sound so hot on long drives if the car isn't well insulated . . . it just turns into incoherent noise if the ambient and engine noise is loud.
_________________
http://www.ugEXPLODE.com
The finest in unrelieved tension since 1991
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blasphemophizer



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 758
Location: Toronto, Canada

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't drive, but when I'm in the car with my Guitarist I often request: Nifelheim , Sauron (US) , Razor , Early Slayer.. This stuff is amazing, but even more amazing when driving at high speed down the highway!
_________________
Trade / Sale List: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7938
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4959
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
extreme metal tends not to sound so hot on long drives if the car isn't well insulated . . . it just turns into incoherent noise if the ambient and engine noise is loud.


Thrash always sounds good loud, while some other 'extreme' stuff doesn't
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bestial Aggressor



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 619

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroyer 666- UNchain the Wolves
Tom Waits- Alice
Solitude Aeturnus- Adagio
Kreator- Pleasure to Kill
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Netjajev



Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 463
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loud Pipes - The Downhill Blues
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group