P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

eBay: Nitty Gritty 2.5fi Record Cleaning Machine
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: eBay: Nitty Gritty 2.5fi Record Cleaning Machine Reply with quote

Hails!

For sale here is my Nitty Gritty 2.5fi Record Cleaning Machine. This is also in excellent condition and is fully functioning. A set of replacement velvet lips are included. Don't pass this up!



http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nitty-Gritty-2-5fi-Record-Cleaning-Machine-/181681595147?
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!


Last edited by bearsbearsbears on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week here and then its eBay time!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
One week here and then its eBay time!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
One week here and then its eBay time!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
One week here and then its eBay time!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
One week here and then its eBay time!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
captainretardo



Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 1099

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why sell the NG? Did you get a VPI?
_________________
Good deals with: Numerator41, addison, deathsleep, witch sermon, xyosefx, invinCIBility (4X), Weltbrand (2X), DrkKnight, K-mart (2X), drinks, LifeDepraved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got one of these: http://www.okkinokkiusa.com. It was my original first choice when it came to a RCM but at the time I was first in the market they didn't have any US distribution. So far it mixed with the Audio Intelligent 3-step cleaning has yielded awesome results!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now on eBay!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Now on eBay!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Now on eBay!

_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last six hours on the jacket.
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last hour!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1766

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little more than a day left!
_________________
Steken wrote:
It will vaporize your falling knees beneath the pyramids.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group