P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SSP contact?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brawny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: SSP contact? Reply with quote

Last September I ordered BIZARRE UPROAR/DEATHKEY split from Satanic Skinhead Propaganda.
He did answered my first e-mails questioning about the shipping but no reply on the last two.
Does anyone knows if he's still active? Has anyone had similar problem when ordering from SSP?
Tireheb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was mentioned in the regular SSP thread that Kramer is without a proper internet connection for now. So his communication may lack because of that...

"You can't hide the hook!"
Brawny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know that...but it's been 5 months since the order and 2 months since his last contact...
I'm just trying to find out if I will ever see the record or my money back...It was the first time I dealt with SSP.
VergonJosh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brawny wrote:
Didn't know that...but it's been 5 months since the order and 2 months since his last contact...
I'm just trying to find out if I will ever see the record or my money back...It was the first time I dealt with SSP.

That's unfortunate. He's always on top of things. Maybe something got mixed up.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had any issues. Slow replies at times but who am I to complain? I take weeks sometimes to answer an email or a PM on this forum. I emailed him probably 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a reply. I know that eventually he will answer as he always does. And notice that he hasn't posted on this forum in some time which probably means he's busy or no internet access.
Ashmonger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered from him several times, never had any problems.
But a while ago he posted here that a lot of packages he sent got returned, so maybe that's what's happening with your package as well?
Anyway, since somebody said he's got no internet access at the moment, you'll have to wait a bit longer, but it 'll get dealt with I'm sure.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the last mail which is from January, he announced a shitload of upcoming tasks. Guess he is busy with re-organizing a lot of his label-infrastructure.

No clue when he is online again, but I am sure you can trust him that you will get your stuff in the end.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the SSP thread:
PROFANE wrote:
Several parcels from SSP have once again been sitting in the sorting facility for reasons unkown. Kramer is still without internet connection but should have one available by tomorrow. He will soon let everybody know whats going on, so have some more patience!

Kramer is always reliable. Give it time.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the thread about the returned parcels from SSP. Perhaps that's where your problem lies...
Just be patient at this point, Kramer is 110% reliable.

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35413&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Brawny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx guys...I didn't knew about the internet and returned packages problem and it seems that SSP is realiable...Just have to try to contact him again...
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should be taken care of eventually in the end. I will say though, its VERY bizarre the issues that he seems to have exclusively. never heard of someone having so many internet, or postal service, etc issues. very strange... someone, somewhere out in the cosmos has it out for this guy. I know I would be pulling my hair out at this point
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: