P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DRAKKAR-VLAD TEPES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... maybe i write one of those "mandatory" posts at NWN forum that sooner or later comes to every topic, but...

Who cares is it official or not? or mp3 thing is a bit more important, but i guess in the end even this doesnt.. at least when it comes to LLN stuff.
Main thing do you want to own good looking and pro made copy of LLN works or not...

Cause bands doesnt exits anymore and suppoused to be buried and gone.. so if band is getting some copies or money from label doesnt matter in the end, new music is not coming.. and LLN members as i remember wanted just make it "gone"... so well, let it be...

And mp3s... i am actually curious in what kind of form exits those "masters"? and in what condition them are? i think it is very possible them even after restoring them will sounds worse then mp3 from blogspot Rolling Eyes Idea
lord puke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
hmmm... maybe i write one of those "mandatory" posts at NWN forum that sooner or later comes to every topic, but...

Who cares is it official or not? or mp3 thing is a bit more important, but i guess in the end even this doesnt.. at least when it comes to LLN stuff.
Main thing do you want to own good looking and pro made copy of LLN works or not...

Cause bands doesnt exits anymore and suppoused to be buried and gone.. so if band is getting some copies or money from label doesnt matter in the end, new music is not coming.. and LLN members as i remember wanted just make it "gone"... so well, let it be...

And mp3s... i am actually curious in what kind of form exits those "masters"? and in what condition them are? i think it is very possible them even after restoring them will sounds worse then mp3 from blogspot Rolling Eyes Idea

time will tell if you buy these gems......anyway it's pro done and i am sure the sound will be pretty good for this kind of stuffs....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pierre qui criait au loup.

Et Noktu qui criait aux rééditions officielles...
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:

Neutral
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said when the Muttilation reissues came out, I'm glad that I can finally hear these recordings. Now I will know what a band sounds like when somebody describes their music as "LLN worship" and if I'll like that type of sound. Will be picking these up from Noktu when I got spare cash.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
multicide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully Vordb reactivates his myspace account and confirm if these are legit or not. Laughing
bearsbearsbears

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Prediction: this thread gets to 30-some pages.
Are we taking bets?
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:
As I said when the Muttilation reissues came out, I'm glad that I can finally hear these recordings. Now I will know what a band sounds like when somebody describes their music as "LLN worship" and if I'll like that type of sound. Will be picking these up from Noktu when I got spare cash.

Mutiilation still different issue, i guess theirs stuff was much more properly done and.... beside that guy is still around
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered all 3 plus a t-shirt from Drakkar for $90 ppd to the US. Not bad at all.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Ordered all 3 plus a t-shirt from Drakkar for $90 ppd to the US. Not bad at all.

You must be loaded or inherited a small fortune because you seem to buy everything lol.
Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, i really want those. Very curious to hear how the morte lune lp sounds.
arck_angell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is the split with Torgeist? Thats the one I need
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't bother with the split as the boot is totally fine (now that i marked the records as to which is which). Will likely pick up the others, I assume HHR will get them. I remember when FMP couldn't give those "War Funeral March" tapes away, heh.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
xyosefx wrote:

You must be loaded or inherited a small fortune because you seem to buy everything lol.

Not at all, actually. I don't make much money at all, I just don't spend much of it on anything else Twisted Evil

And Vlad Tepes is amazing.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
xyosefx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Won't bother with the split as the boot is totally fine (now that i marked the records as to which is which). Will likely pick up the others, I assume HHR will get them. I remember when FMP couldn't give those "War Funeral March" tapes away, heh.

I think I got that tape plus the shirt from FMP for like $15 ppd. Maybe $20.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: