P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DRAKKAR-VLAD TEPES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3336
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:

Or a nice positive addition to their bank account at the end of the month. Or they finally realized that such a rerelease may be a recognition of what they brought to music.They may have moved outside BM, but may not spit on what is offered now, be it cash or recognition, or both.

OR they still can't believe so many people were dumb enough to fall for their high school band (which they had probably forgotten about long ago anyway) and decided that making a quick buck off modern metal fans' utter stupidity/lack of taste doesn't hurt in the end. Bet they're laughing their ass off wildly at people still taking their hilariously talentless, joke "music" seriously.


This is where a mod threatens to ban you for once again repeating the same tired bullshit about a Black Legions band. Laughing


Bump.


I agree that it's "tired bullshit." Nonetheless, given the context of this thread, I think he's entitled to voice his dissenting opinion, albeit a strongly-worded one. I take issue when he intentionally provokes a shitstorm by derailing a band's/label's thread that is clearly intended to promote its release. That said, I don't know why so many people seem to care so much about this guy's opinions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His are strongly worded and in opposition of the opinions of many of those here. That being said, they are tired and easily ignored and I'll probably pick up a couple of these releases because I don't have them.
_________________
holy ghost wrote:
"as of 11th December 2012, black metal is for queers"


morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xray



Joined: 17 Dec 2011
Posts: 432
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LPs are now available at HHR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VOTHANA666



Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...im guessing that the TORGEIST LPS should be next up for repress
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOTHANA666 wrote:
...im guessing that the TORGEIST LPS should be next up for repress


and here's to hoping you are correct about this! in the meantime, I just got this batch of reissues from HHR yesterday. not bad. have not verified the sound differences, but the cover seems nicer on the split compared to the bootleg, and its also labelled correctly. hahaha
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1810

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully we'll see Moevot reissues as well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
WindsOfApocalypse



Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 349

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!


Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6034
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!


Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.

Sound is extremely raw in true rehearsal tape style.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huntersinsnow



Joined: 24 Aug 2011
Posts: 222

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR wrote:
Hopefully we'll see Moevot reissues as well...

No kidding. March to the Black Holocaust sounds fucking awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindsOfApocalypse



Joined: 21 Mar 2011
Posts: 349

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!


Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.

Sound is extremely raw in true rehearsal tape style.


I'm quite the fan of most of their other demos/rehearsal stuff, but found La Mort... to be garbled noise even by their standards. Trying to find out if one can actually make out anything on this version.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!


Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.

Sound is extremely raw in true rehearsal tape style.


I'm quite the fan of most of their other demos/rehearsal stuff, but found La Mort... to be garbled noise even by their standards. Trying to find out if one can actually make out anything on this version.




I thought it sounded okay, and exactly as one might expect. definitely not damaged to the point of unlistenable as some are pointing out with the old tape version, though I have never heard this tape version to compare it to
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No clue how this version sounds, but the problem was never the noise for me- the problem was how quiet it was.
Back to top
paul



Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moevot lp's would be fucking essential.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to it. In my eyes the sound is okay. But i have to admit, that i listen to a lot of "noisy" black metal like Ash Pool, Akitsa, Vermeth, Torgeist, Conqueror etc ...
So it is definetely not for people to whom (right grammar?) sound and production are important.
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 9 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group