P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DRAKKAR-VLAD TEPES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:

Or a nice positive addition to their bank account at the end of the month. Or they finally realized that such a rerelease may be a recognition of what they brought to music.They may have moved outside BM, but may not spit on what is offered now, be it cash or recognition, or both.

OR they still can't believe so many people were dumb enough to fall for their high school band (which they had probably forgotten about long ago anyway) and decided that making a quick buck off modern metal fans' utter stupidity/lack of taste doesn't hurt in the end. Bet they're laughing their ass off wildly at people still taking their hilariously talentless, joke "music" seriously.

This is where a mod threatens to ban you for once again repeating the same tired bullshit about a Black Legions band. Laughing

Bump.

I agree that it's "tired bullshit." Nonetheless, given the context of this thread, I think he's entitled to voice his dissenting opinion, albeit a strongly-worded one. I take issue when he intentionally provokes a shitstorm by derailing a band's/label's thread that is clearly intended to promote its release. That said, I don't know why so many people seem to care so much about this guy's opinions.
wasteland

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His are strongly worded and in opposition of the opinions of many of those here. That being said, they are tired and easily ignored and I'll probably pick up a couple of these releases because I don't have them.

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
xray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LPs are now available at HHR.
VOTHANA666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...im guessing that the TORGEIST LPS should be next up for repress
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VOTHANA666 wrote:
...im guessing that the TORGEIST LPS should be next up for repress

and here's to hoping you are correct about this! in the meantime, I just got this batch of reissues from HHR yesterday. not bad. have not verified the sound differences, but the cover seems nicer on the split compared to the bootleg, and its also labelled correctly. hahaha
VATRA I SUMPOR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully we'll see Moevot reissues as well...
WindsOfApocalypse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
Just got all three LPs in less than a week from France to Austria. They look fantastic!!!

Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:

Can you comment on how the La Mort Lune (spelling eh...) release sounds this time around? I only have some old dubbed copy of it on a tape and it's utterly unlistenable shit.

Sound is extremely raw in true rehearsal tape style.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
huntersinsnow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VATRA I SUMPOR wrote:
Hopefully we'll see Moevot reissues as well...

No kidding. March to the Black Holocaust sounds fucking awesome.
WindsOfApocalypse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:

I'm quite the fan of most of their other demos/rehearsal stuff, but found La Mort... to be garbled noise even by their standards. Trying to find out if one can actually make out anything on this version.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Mr_Belvedere wrote:

I'm quite the fan of most of their other demos/rehearsal stuff, but found La Mort... to be garbled noise even by their standards. Trying to find out if one can actually make out anything on this version.

I thought it sounded okay, and exactly as one might expect. definitely not damaged to the point of unlistenable as some are pointing out with the old tape version, though I have never heard this tape version to compare it to
eighthplague

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No clue how this version sounds, but the problem was never the noise for me- the problem was how quiet it was.
paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moevot lp's would be fucking essential.
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to it. In my eyes the sound is okay. But i have to admit, that i listen to a lot of "noisy" black metal like Ash Pool, Akitsa, Vermeth, Torgeist, Conqueror etc ...
So it is definetely not for people to whom (right grammar?) sound and production are important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 9 of 17

Jump to: