P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Sabbat US and South American Tour October 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16289
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email me for detail. nwnprod@gmail.com
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1006
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYC - 13 OCTOBER

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MassDoomFan



Joined: 07 Aug 2010
Posts: 765

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK yes - will be there!!


how many shows have sabbat played in the East coast - usa?

is this a first?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2117
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MassDoomFan wrote:
FUCK yes - will be there!!


how many shows have sabbat played in the East coast - usa?

is this a first?


they played NYC and Boston in 2005
_________________
Cheap thrills: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=114166081967523&1&index=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1006
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with a Facebook account, an event page has been made for the 13 October Sabbat show in NYC:

https://www.facebook.com/events/568735593147271/

Updates, news and other related info will be posted there first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2117
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chicago details:


https://www.facebook.com/events/168504759983636/
_________________
Cheap thrills: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=114166081967523&1&index=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DevilWorshippingGarbage



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Location: Refinery flames of hell

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Wonder when Chicago tickets go on sale!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4945
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:
Sweet! Wonder when Chicago tickets go on sale!?


Although I plan on buying them before hand as well, I doubt this will come close to selling out. They played a much smaller club here back in 2005 with support from Ares Kingdom, The Chasm, Usurper, Deceased and Destructor and there was hardly anyone left besides a dozen or so Sabbat fans (and the members from the opening bands) when they finally played.
I was pretty shocked at how empty the club was for them, but I guess we have to keep in mind that no matter how much they are worshiped on this forum, they are very obscure in the grander scheme of metal, especially in the States
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DevilWorshippingGarbage



Joined: 15 Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Location: Refinery flames of hell

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:
Sweet! Wonder when Chicago tickets go on sale!?


Although I plan on buying them before hand as well, I doubt this will come close to selling out. They played a much smaller club here back in 2005 with support from Ares Kingdom, The Chasm, Usurper, Deceased and Destructor and there was hardly anyone left besides a dozen or so Sabbat fans (and the members from the opening bands) when they finally played.
I was pretty shocked at how empty the club was for them, but I guess we have to keep in mind that no matter how much they are worshiped on this forum, they are very obscure in the grander scheme of metal, especially in the States


I remember that show too. After Usurper played alot of people left. I remember standing there thinking WTF? Why is everyone leaving sabbat is just setting up? And Sabbat played a great set that night too.

I don't think it will sell out neither, but better safe then sorry.

Destructor played that show at the abby pub? I thought it was Malas played that gig? Then again I did run late that day and made it into the second song of Ares Kingdom set.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4945
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:


Destructor played that show at the abby pub? I thought it was Malas played that gig? Then again I did run late that day and made it into the second song of Ares Kingdom set.



I actually got there just before Ares Kingdoms set that evening... so I'm not positive. I googled that show today to double check who I remembered being on the lineup, and Destructor was listed for the gig at Abbey Pub Confused
Anyone know for sure ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexBlume



Joined: 08 Oct 2006
Posts: 219
Location: Kansas City, MO

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
DevilWorshippingGarbage wrote:


Destructor played that show at the abby pub? I thought it was Malas played that gig? Then again I did run late that day and made it into the second song of Ares Kingdom set.



I actually got there just before Ares Kingdoms set that evening... so I'm not positive. I googled that show today to double check who I remembered being on the lineup, and Destructor was listed for the gig at Abbey Pub Confused
Anyone know for sure ?

Destructor didn't make it. They're one of my favorites and I've only seen them once otherwise, so I would've remember it if they played. Heh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4945
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up. I saw them a few years ago here at Cafe Lura..... They ripped my face off ! Hopefully I'll catch them again some day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexBlume



Joined: 08 Oct 2006
Posts: 219
Location: Kansas City, MO

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up. I saw them a few years ago here at Cafe Lura..... They ripped my face off ! Hopefully I'll catch them again some day.

Destructor have had massive line up changes, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Jamie left, then Pat Rabid, then Matt Flammable was out, and it's now only Dave Overkill and replacements.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2086
Location: America

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
I'm looking for local bands.


Dispirit and Bone Awl please... (I know Bone Awl isn't local anymore, but still...)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Black



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 2117
Location: Evil Nation USA

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexBlume wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up. I saw them a few years ago here at Cafe Lura..... They ripped my face off ! Hopefully I'll catch them again some day.

Destructor have had massive line up changes, so I wouldn't get your hopes up. Jamie left, then Pat Rabid, then Matt Flammable was out, and it's now only Dave Overkill and replacements.


Oh wow, didn't realize that EVERYONE was gone... The new material they played last year sounded really good.
_________________
Cheap thrills: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=114166081967523&1&index=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group