P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

[???] DIVINE EVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: [???] DIVINE EVE Reply with quote

Listening to Upon These Ashes Scorn the Earth right now and am wondering if this Essence of Dawn promo tape from 1994 has been released for sale or was it a promo thing for labels only. Need to get this promo tape! Someone wants to get rid of it drop me a line. Twisted Evil

By the way, does anybody of you know if there’s a vinyl edition planned for this best of? And is Largactyl Rex still active? Would be great to see the Innocence Lost shirt design released finally.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean Largactyl Records? The guy who owns that is a complete faggot.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious...what is the gain by getting the actual promo on tape if you already have the promo tracks in the CD?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
Do you mean Largactyl Records? The guy who owns that is a complete faggot.

I got a parcel from him today, he was a good dealer.

S.charlach keep me updated if you can get any Divine Eve Tapes (a dubbed copy would be killer).
This LP release would be a dream.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@D. D.: Too bad if you made bad experiences with him. I'm in contact with the guy coz of the Divine Eve shirt and he seems a pretty cool and helpful guy to me.

@throne: Well, it's for stupidous collector's sake. What else? Hahaha! Seriously, I'm usually not into collecting every single edition of every fukkin' release, but there's a handful of bands I've badly fallen for and so I'm trying to get complete with these. Plus I like playing a tape more than a disc.

@Demon666: Have the The Last of the Sunset Faded demo tape. My tape deck is broken unfortunately, but I'll dub the demo for ya if you want as soon as the deck is fixed and send it together with an Angel of Poison and Death demo by Cultes Des Ghoules to you.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You´re the Best !
Keep me updated if you need something.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: [???] DIVINE EVE Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Listening to Upon These Ashes Scorn the Earth right now and am wondering if this Essence of Dawn promo tape from 1994 has been released for sale or was it a promo thing for labels only. Need to get this promo tape! Someone wants to get rid of it drop me a line. .

this was released(sometime early-mid 95) as a 3 trk cass by a small label in Qld Australia. the guy behind the label was the original vocalist for Gospel Of The Horns. it was 3 trx and did not have the Sodom cover. maybe a band version was also done??
Nocturnal Maniac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: [???] DIVINE EVE Reply with quote

AtomicGrave wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Listening to Upon These Ashes Scorn the Earth right now and am wondering if this Essence of Dawn promo tape from 1994 has been released for sale or was it a promo thing for labels only. Need to get this promo tape! Someone wants to get rid of it drop me a line. .

this was released(sometime early-mid 95) as a 3 trk cass by a small label in Qld Australia. the guy behind the label was the original vocalist for Gospel Of The Horns. it was 3 trx and did not have the Sodom cover. maybe a band version was also done??

Shane... I wonder what happened to him? Last I heard from old GOTH members he bcame a disco clown, classic haha. I'm pissed I never bought that tape off him at the time coz D.E. rules.
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he has Divine Eve shirts, then that's fair enough - but beware of trading with him!

I did a trade with him for some of my former bands album as he was going to release a split 7", admittedly I took a while to get my arse up and send his package, but suddenly he claimed that he never recieved the package, and without even messaging me was calling me a rip off. We sent a message offering to send him the trade over again (bearing in mind it was over £100 worth of CDs) which he never replied to, and then sent the other band as his hatchet men to tell us we were "kicked" from the split, when it was me who proposed it in the first place!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: