P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

VEXIOR - PANPARADOX
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spark_ov_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: VEXIOR - PANPARADOX Reply with quote

I have been looking around to buy a copy of this book for long time, there have been greedy sellers here and there that made it impossible, until I found the official website of the upcoming second edition.

So, if you have suffered from same issues as me (prices above $200) here it is!

www.panparadox.net
matsch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newsletter doesn´t work. Confused
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be too sure about it. If Fall of Man is behind this, it will not be considered as an official edition.

Quote:
Hell Readers,

Those of you that follow my writings know that I had been working with Fall of Man. As of now we will no longer be working together. Any new merchandise made by Fall of Man regarding Gullveigarbók or Panparadox is not approved by me; this includes the new Heiđr/Gullveig statues that were made. I had not been informed that they were being made and do not approve of their sale and use. Even though vessels can be bought and used, I believe in Thursatru it is much more affective if you make the vessel yourself.

I ask that you do not purchase these statues.

Vexior

Spark_ov_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hours ago I signed up successfully, and I also did contact them and got a swift response, they have nothing to do with Fall of Man.

I have noticed minor edits to the sign-up form, yesterday the text was a bit different, the last three lines
Quote:
"and its editions, reservations,
print process and
release"

where not there, in my response I received massage that some work are being done on the website.

The sign-up seems working, if not for you let me know and I will send you their email address in PM, you can ask them questions yourself.
Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! I've been looking for this one for a while, but couldn't quite afford it. It's a very interesting read.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I'd like to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but this seems to happen to him an awful lot. At least in reference to Fall of Man. Cool that it's going to be in print again.
Spark_ov_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Fall of Man, or anyone for that matter, dare to publish such a work unofficially. Also, Fall of Man announced their break off with Vexior on their website and facebook page.

So that theory or doubt is highly unrealistic, specially after having made contact with them.

Very much looking forward to this release...
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spark_ov_Divinity wrote:

The sign-up seems working, if not for you let me know and I will send you their email address in PM, you can ask them questions yourself.

No need to do that. I have my own Ixaxaar copy, so I don't care if it gets reprinted or not. I just wanted to let you know that it might be possible that FoM is behind this, as I believe that they were supposed to print a second edition of the book.
moonan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reissue of this book on fall of man was cancelled. I think it has something to with them making statues for the Gullveigarbók without Shamaataes permission but I don't know whole story.

I had the original book but sold it when I found out about the reissue because it is suppose to be an expanded edition of the original with lots of extra material.

Last edited by moonan on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Spark_ov_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Spark_ov_Divinity wrote:

No need to do that. I have my own Ixaxaar copy, so I don't care if it gets reprinted or not. I just wanted to let you know that it might be possible that FoM is behind this, as I believe that they were supposed to print a second edition of the book.

Good for you, there are some of us who care about the re-print, so the message is for them.

This is the note from Fall of Man facebook:
Quote:
Ave,
Much to our disappointment, Vexior has decided to no longer collaborate with us. Therefore, there will not be a re-release of PanParadox or any other of his works by Fall of Man, and no other paraphernalia related to his work will be sold by us. We thank him for his dedication to the Sinister Work, and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Fall of Man

I know that Fall of Man had tried to dishonorably release Vexior related material without his knowledge but how far can they go?
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spark_ov_Divinity wrote:
I know that Fall of Man had tried to dishonorably release Vexior related material without his knowledge but how far can they go?

When a good amount of money is involved, anyone can and will go as far as they want, especially in these modern days where you can hide behind your computerscreen. Money corrupts every single person on this planet.

I'm not accusing anyone here, just saying.
Spark_ov_Divinity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Spark_ov_Divinity wrote:

When a good amount of money is involved, anyone can and will go as far as they want, especially in these modern days where you can hide behind your computerscreen. Money corrupts every single person on this planet.

I'm not accusing anyone here, just saying.

Very well said!
That is mainly what has happened with 90% of those selling on Ebay.

Still being on the case here, I wouldn't believe that Fall of Man have not learned their lesson, they seem to be wanting to stay around and release more materials.
Nex Cultus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks for this info.

i missed the boat on this and also the 3rd of the Mark Alan Smith trilogy. had no idea it was pressed through a different publisher. rather annoying when i had to find this out through amazon (someone selling it for triple the amount). nothing will escape the profiteers.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nex Cultus wrote:
many thanks for this info.

i missed the boat on this and also the 3rd of the Mark Alan Smith trilogy. had no idea it was pressed through a different publisher. rather annoying when i had to find this out through amazon (someone selling it for triple the amount). nothing will escape the profiteers.

Nah, if you're talking about Scorpion God it's still available for 60euro:
http://www.primalcraft.com/index.php?p=1_7_Books
boca

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall of Man has NOTHING to do with 2nd PanParadox edition... it's complete different publisher now and they are much closer to Vexior...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: