P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LORD OF PAGATHORN - Nekros Philia ALBUM STREAM AVAILABLE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: LORD OF PAGATHORN - Nekros Philia ALBUM STREAM AVAILABLE! Reply with quote

LORD OF PAGATHORN REVEALS “NEKROS PHILIA” ALBUM DETAILS

During the years 2013 – 2014 three ghoul-spirits from Lord Of Pagathorn were chanting the recordings and invocations for the first full length album, titled as “NEKROS PHILIA” in Drophammer dungeons. Compact disc and vinyl versions were mastered by Jaakko Viitalähde / Virtalähde Mastering. Album cover artwork made by Helgorth / Babalon Graphics. “NEKROS PHILIA” debut album will be released by Woodcut Records under the Waning Moon in the year of the Devil 2014 as a digipak cd and noble gatefold LP formats. Release date is set to 31st of October 2014. Let the dirty saga begin!

BIOGRAPHY:
Era 1992 - 1995
Lord Of Pagathorn crawled out from its decayed coffin in 1992 at the Arctic Circle, Finland. The first official demo “The Chaos Spirit Among Us” was
viciously chanted out in 1994 and back then the demo gained huge interest in the black metal underground scene. The hour of blasphemy and chaos triumphed!

Era 2010 - Present
24th of December 2010, over one and a half decade later, Lord Of Pagathorn once again united their forces with the dead and puked out their second demo “MSILIHPORCEN” presenting first three dusty chapters from the “NEKROS PHILIA” theme album, which Lord Of Pagathorn was writing in their rehearsal crypt. In short period, the demo gained praising feedback and killer reviews. In year 2011 band roared out from its lifeless crypt and made a record deal with Woodcut Records. The deal consists of two full length albums and one 7”EP. Band attacked the studio later in the year 2011 and recorded one new song and one cover song for "Shine through my scars, Morning Star!" 7” vinyl. “Shine through my scars, Morning Star!” was released in 2012. Between 2013 – 2014 the recordings of “NEKROS PHILIA” took place and this first full-length of LORD OF PAGATHORN is set to be released on 31st of October 2014.

NEKROS PHILIA Album preview track "Chapter VI"
https://soundcloud.com/woodcutrecords/lord-of-pagathorn-chaptervi

LORD OF PAGATHORN - Chapter VI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjO9C_Hlm6k

Last edited by woodcutrecords on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Cross of Donar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't the Haat guy post on this forum and on fmp?
Steken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting!

Are the lyrics autobiographical?
Infernal Dominion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the demo CDR from the band. Nice stuff. Looking forward for the EP!
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Lord of Pagathorn interview on Metal Maniacs online! Reply with quote

Lord of Pagathorn interview on Metal Maniacs online!
http://www.metalmaniacs.com/2012/lord-of-pagathorn-returns/
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Lord Of Pagathorn - 7"ep review Reply with quote

LORD OF PAGATHORN - Review
Shine Through My Scars, Morning Star
(Woodcut Records)
6:66min

'Oh hear those thirteen silver coins, we are all in conspiracy with Judas..." In conspiracy with Satan would probably fit teeny-weeny better in LORD OF PAGATHORN's case this time. Here's a brand-new 7" record from this Finnish semi-legendary Black Metal outfit, titled "Shine Through My Scars, Morning Star", which obviously works out as some sort of a promotional item what could well be expected from this vicious beast's forth-coming debut album "Nekros Philia", to be released later this year on Woodcut Records. The title track of the EP, 'Shine Through My Scars, Morning Star', is a brand-new LORD OF PAGATHORN track - and it truly nails our ears harsh-tightly into one mega-sized pitch-black crucifix. It's one utterly heavy and crushing torpedo that sinks all the holy and living on the surface of the earth without warning, sort of offering this ultimate 'calm-before-the-hellish-storm' effect - and leaving all the poor and weak minds to wait for the final Armageddon. Another song on this 2-track EP, is a cover of one of VENOM's most classic songs ever, 'In League With Satan', that gets a nice twist in the dirty and deep scars covered hands of the LORD OF PAGATHORN camp, making the song in question to sound like these 3 fellows would never get enough by playing some mighty VENOM songs. This song would make a great tribute for VENOM on some VENOM tribute album, no doubts. Oh, people should keep in mind that both of these 2 songs are made exclusively for this 7" release, so they will not be included for LORD OF PAGATHORN's "Nekros Philia" debut album. So, once this 7" is gone, it's gone forever (then go crying for it on eBay for a ridiculous price). 400 copies on black and only 100 copies on red is the availability for this, so if you snooze for a short moment, the chances are you may loose it completely. More about nekrophiliac thoughts and blaspheme arts at: www.lordofpagathorn.com www.woodcutrecords.com

Luxi Lahtinen
Voicesfromthedarkside.de
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Lord of Pagathorn track has been unleashed!
Taken from "shine through my scars, morning star" 7"ep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGsFYQk_eEY&feature=plcp
Guido

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sound really good! The best finnish BM i heard recently.
Steken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guido wrote:
Sound really good! The best finnish BM i heard recently.

Not to knock Lord Of Pagathorn at all, but have you heard Cornigr?
Guido

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nop! I'll dig that Wink
passetiermes

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Satanic Records releases

Ave!

Lord Of Pagathorn "MSILIHPORCEN" pro cassette version available from Satanic Records (Mexico). 12" vinyl version coming later this year!

They should include the 94 demo while at it, Msilihporcen lasts only 18 minutes.
I think some Finnish label was supposed to release The Chaos Spirit Among Us, but I guess that went down the drain.
Tireheb

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:

I think some Finnish label was supposed to release The Chaos Spirit Among Us, but I guess that went down the drain.

Grievantee? That's what I remember. Grievantee quit for good last autumn.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
passetiermes

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think that was the name of the label.
I could not locate any website from Satanic Records, I have no idea is it them who's putting out the 12'LP or some other label.
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the second demo for sale/trade on cassette.
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: LORD OF PAGATHORN - Nekros Philia CD / LP 31/10/2014 Reply with quote

LORD OF PAGATHORN “NEKROS PHILIA” took place and this first
full-length of LORD OF PAGATHORN is set to be released on 31st of October 2014.

NEKROS PHILIA Album preview track "Chapter VI"
https://soundcloud.com/woodcutrecords/lord-of-pagathorn-chaptervi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: