P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

OKSENNUS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kakos



Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKSENNUS/SEDEM MINÚT STRACHU split tape was released this month by Against Audio.
Contact the label (trollsquad@hotmail.com) for a copy.

Also available at:
AHDISTUKSEN AIHIO http://www.ahdistuksenaihio.com/
BREATH OF PESTILENCE http://users.kymp.net/pestilence/
FILTH & VIOLENCE http://www.filthandviolence.biz/distribution
JOHNNY PARK AVE http://jpar.blogspot.fi/

Stream & download:
OKSENNUS - Kirves/Teurastus
SEDEM MINÚT STRACHU - Kirvesteurastus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gia Thanatos



Joined: 03 Aug 2014
Posts: 777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will your new releases be available from any distro outside Finland?
_________________
http://giathanatos.weebly.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kakos



Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gia Thanatos wrote:
Will your new releases be available from any distro outside Finland?

Hell's Headbangers and Legion Blotan will carry the Sokea idiootti LP and CD.

The split tape should be available from kaz re-chords and Caligari Records soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 6189
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll stock copies of the LP soon at Analog Worship.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
harald mentor



Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 659
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little delay with Oksennus - Sokea Idiootti LP, release next month... with the cd version as well. Both on Bestial Burst...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kakos



Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOKEA IDIOOTTI LP & CD out on April 21st 2017 by BESTIAL BURST. Pre-order available at Levykauppa Äx.

https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/oksennus/sokea_idiootti/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
harald mentor



Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 659
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kakos wrote:
SOKEA IDIOOTTI LP & CD out on April 21st 2017 by BESTIAL BURST.


This should actually be April 15th, so they'll ship before that.

www.bestialburst.com
--------------------------------
Out April 15th 2017:

(BeBu-103) OKSENNUS (FIN) - Sokea idiootti CD/LP

-Unique and genious Finnish death metal. "One of the strangest bands to emerge from Finland, ever, Oksennus play their death metal like the gods are said to play at being human" says Caligari Records. who released this album on cassette in 2016. In the era when even the most extreme metal feels formulaic, tame and uninteresting, Oksennus really is something else. "This shit is frighting in its level of dedication to the odd which is something that should be taken very seriously and with careful caution" -Tape Wyrm. "In my opinion Oksennus are a very great sounding experimental and avant garde mixture of doom and death metal and if you are a fan of those musical genres, you should check out this band." -Doomed To Death zine.

Full album stream from Oksennus bandcamp:
https://oksennus.bandcamp.com/album/sokea-idiootti

Pre-order from Record Shop X:
https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/oksennus/sokea_idiootti/
--------------------------------
Hell's Headbangers (US), Legion Blotan (UK) plus many other distributors around the world will have copies!
--------------------------------
Distributors get in touch for our full wholesale list: info (at) bestialburst.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kakos



Joined: 18 Sep 2012
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Choose a code:

qr6g-vza9
gx3n-gtut
ycvm-u7m7
ypb6-jjk5
29xu-yygf
ay4a-uffm
rtpb-jqj6
69zb-klpv
u32m-gm38
mvm9-u6dn
998k-e6xe
n2nu-uym3
5v5a-vf9s

Use the code at:
https://oksennus.bandcamp.com/yum

Download Sokea idiootti for free and post the code you redeemed in this thread so other people needn't bother to try and redeem the same code.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EternalWinter



Joined: 08 Oct 2014
Posts: 87
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

n2nu-uym3 - THANKS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 1432

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx3n-gtut

Thanks for that!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emplate



Joined: 13 Sep 2016
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qr6g-vza9

Cheers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 1432

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is genius indeed! Not to mention truely strange and unique. I absolutely love the drums and bass. Will support the band by purchasing the physical. This is very unique sounding to my ears, very interesting and enjoyable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thus



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 510
Location: Western Canada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ycvm-u7m7

I have the tape but thanks for the FLAC. One of my favourite releases from the past few years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bartwa



Joined: 10 Jan 2015
Posts: 856
Location: prusy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ypb6-jjk5
Cheers, will get the LP eventually.
_________________
For sale: https://www.discogs.com/seller/prus/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harald mentor



Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 659
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harald mentor wrote:
kakos wrote:
SOKEA IDIOOTTI LP & CD out on April 21st 2017 by BESTIAL BURST.


This should actually be April 15th, so they'll ship before that.

www.bestialburst.com
--------------------------------
Out April 15th 2017:

(BeBu-103) OKSENNUS (FIN) - Sokea idiootti CD/LP

-Unique and genious Finnish death metal. "One of the strangest bands to emerge from Finland, ever, Oksennus play their death metal like the gods are said to play at being human" says Caligari Records. who released this album on cassette in 2016. In the era when even the most extreme metal feels formulaic, tame and uninteresting, Oksennus really is something else. "This shit is frighting in its level of dedication to the odd which is something that should be taken very seriously and with careful caution" -Tape Wyrm. "In my opinion Oksennus are a very great sounding experimental and avant garde mixture of doom and death metal and if you are a fan of those musical genres, you should check out this band." -Doomed To Death zine.

Full album stream from Oksennus bandcamp:
https://oksennus.bandcamp.com/album/sokea-idiootti

Pre-order from Record Shop X:
https://www.recordshopx.com/artist/oksennus/sokea_idiootti/
--------------------------------
Hell's Headbangers (US), Legion Blotan (UK) plus many other distributors around the world will have copies!
--------------------------------
Distributors get in touch for our full wholesale list: info (at) bestialburst.com


Released today!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group