P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NIN underground video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: NIN underground video Reply with quote

In the mid 90s I had bought a bootleg VHS tape of some NIN Broken era videos. This included Pinion/Wish official videos but it also had some shit they would never play on cable or network tv. One video had like a shadow video where it was clear someone was torturing and fucking someone while they were suspended, like a snuff video. Then there was this video where an old dude was in chair like at a dentist and this robot arm was messing with his dick. Pretty fucked up shit. Does anyone know where I could get this video again?
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NIN video's themselves are not still sold at ebay or amazon or something?

I recall having a couple NIN vhs tapes back in the day and recall the video clip you mention of the cock torture, weird stuff. ...NIN is still popular though so I am just assuming this would be on DVD or Blu-ray for purchase? ...or maybe not.

The Downward Spiral was a fucking great album.
abarlum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: NIN underground video Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:
In the mid 90s I had bought a bootleg VHS tape of some NIN Broken era videos. This included Pinion/Wish official videos but it also had some shit they would never play on cable or network tv. One video had like a shadow video where it was clear someone was torturing and fucking someone while they were suspended, like a snuff video. Then there was this video where an old dude was in chair like at a dentist and this robot arm was messing with his dick. Pretty fucked up shit. Does anyone know where I could get this video again?

ive seen it online before, fairly sure it is pretty readily available. i'll see if i can turn it up

https://vimeo.com/3556108
that's the second one

I guess I was wrong, I had never heard of this before
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_(1993_film)

Last edited by abarlum on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
wizzi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: NIN underground video Reply with quote

jameswolfe wrote:

that's called the Broken Movie. i've got a digital copy of it around here somewhere. want me to see if i can dig it up for ya?
Numerator41

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

I recall having a couple NIN vhs tapes back in the day and recall the video clip you mention of the cock torture, weird stuff. ...NIN is still popular though so I am just assuming this would be on DVD or Blu-ray for purchase? ...or maybe not.

Strangely enough, I don't think there's any official collection of NIN videos even on DVD. It's all promo tapes or bootleg stuff I believe.
wizzi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Numerator41 wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Strangely enough, I don't think there's any official collection of NIN videos even on DVD. It's all promo tapes or bootleg stuff I believe.

Closure had all of that stuff through TDS
bitewerks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://vimeo.com/3556108

from the comments about the above link:

"OH wow I see that this video isn't even rated. What the hell man??? Why in the world is this video viewable to the world with no rating? Look I believe in freedom of information as much as anyone -- but look man when we see a guy attaching implements of torture to his naked shaved testicles, I think we need to draw the line. If you disagree then grow up."

Interesting thing about the video is the director worked with Survival Research Laboratories. The guy getting 'tortured' is the subject of one of the books published by RE/Search.

I was thinking SLeazy from Coil directed something for NIN so I found this:

http://www.nin.wiki/Broken_Movie

http://www.idieyoudie.com/2013/05/in-conversation-nine-inch-nails-the-broken-movie/

Last edited by bitewerks on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was another NIN clip, old black and white footage of an elephant being electrocuted ...fucking so strange to see, that giant animal go instantly into muscle contraction and it's feet start smoking like the animal became a rocket and ignition was lit, for take off.

I been tasered by the cops before and I tell you, it is a weird feeling. ...watching that elephant though was eerie. It would have been interesting times to be working with Edison or Tesla back in the olden days, actually far more interesting with Tesla.
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Closure Double VHS tape set. One tape is a live/tour documentary and the other is the Broken videos. Happines In Slavery is the "man being tortured by a machine" video.

Last edited by Nightvvolf on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I owned that once ...and when I moved I threw out all VHS stuff Laughing

Moving sucks.
Necrologue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A DVD edition of Closure was in the works, but for whatever reason got scrapped. It's speculated that Trent leaked it onto the internet. I happened to download the torrent of the DVDs and it contains all the stuff in question.
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: NIN underground video Reply with quote

wizzi wrote:
jameswolfe wrote:

that's called the Broken Movie. i've got a digital copy of it around here somewhere. want me to see if i can dig it up for ya?

Yes Please!
Nightvvolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the Broken Movie:

http://vk.com/video11597398_164820263
HateHammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have the VHS set but no VHS-player connected to watch it hah. But it was great stuff back in the day. And I still love early NIN stuff. Happiness in slavery was probably the greatest of these videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: