P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

End of light from Vancouver???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AveryFamiliarStranger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: End of light from Vancouver??? Reply with quote

Oscar Clorio from Cenotaph wrote this last weekend so i decided to share it here. Maybe somebody around here know these people.

From facebook:

"Today i found out that a Canadian record company with the name of End of the light, supposedly created by Alejandro Liera AKA (Chipotes), has released the last two Cenotaph albums "Epic Rites" and "Saga Belica" in CD format without our consent and with no notice, we are deeply enraged by their actions. Therefore we would greatly appreciate your solidarity by not buying these BOOTLEG editions of the albums. We also realized that the BOOTLEGS are already being sold in "El Chopo" and other channels of distribution. We hope that you will all understand that these Albums were put out with no lucrative objective during the bands existence and we deem unfair what these bastards are doing in order to obtain lucrative ends. It is our intellectual and musical effort. Please share this publication on your facebook page...
Sincerely
Oscar Clorio "
grish

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is also the guy of scarecrow records in Mexico -they mostly release mexican pressings of goth metal bands and stuff like that-. He was also in charge of Oz Productions back on the day (I think he released a couple of cenotaph albums back on the day) and -former?- owner of the hard record stores in Mexico City.

The guy is pretty well known at least here in Mex City, so cenotaph's statement is a little bit of a surprice, specially since he worked with the band in the past
AveryFamiliarStranger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's weird. Clorio claims to have all the rights of the cenotaph albums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: