P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Experiences with darkzone-music-store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everdarkgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Experiences with darkzone-music-store Reply with quote

My order was placed on December 28th and paid the same day. On January 3rd I was told they were on holidays up to January 7th (which made sense to me).
January 10th and still no updates about my order, and after asking one more time their reply was "sorry - very busy this week but your order is going to be shipped this week. Itīs a mess since all is working normal after holidays"...but nothing happened.
I wrote again on January 14th, asking for my order, and that at least they should change the order status from "Invoice Sent" to "Payment Received", but no reply.
Yesterday wrote them again (because I've seen a negative feedback almost in the same circumstances as mine) about canceling my order (no reply yet).

I've never had any problems ordering online before and I don't like start bitching, canceling orders, leaving negative feedbacks and such as without waiting for a reply from the other part or waiting a reasonable amount of time, but in this case I don't know if I should have done something else already.

Any experiences with those guys?

Markus May
http://www.discogs.com/user/darkzone-music-store
http://www.darkzone-music-store.com/

thank you!
El Feroce

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No experience with them.

But I think if they are too busy to reply an e-mail and took up to 15 days to give information about order, then shutdown their shameful pseudo-activity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: