P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CDs & Tapes for Sale (Updated 7/1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: CDs & Tapes for Sale (Updated 7/1) Reply with quote

Stuff for sale/trade.

Ordering information (READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME!)
- All prices are listed in USD: that is the only currency accepted.
- Payment is only to be done with PayPal, no eChecks. No EXCEPTIONS!
- All items are limited to one per customer, no exceptions. No discounts, pre-orders or any jewish BS like that and please do not ask for shit that isnít listed here.
- For those purchasing just tapes, the minmum order is two.
I WILL ONLY HOLD ITEMS FOR THREE DAYS. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAYED ME BY THEN YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND I WILL NOT HONOR FURTHER ORDERS FROM YOU!

Postage Chart

United States/Mexico/Canada: 2 items: $3.00 3: $4.00 4: $5.00 5+ : Postage paid.
ROW (first class airmail): 2 items: $5.00 3-4: $6.00 5-6: $7.00 7+ : Postage paid.
If you need the parcel registered it will be $11.00 + the rest of the postage (You will be charged the exact rate).
All orders to Poland, Turkey, Asia, Ukraine, Bolivia, and Czech Republic must be shipped registered. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Please note: I am not responsible for the actions or the greed of the worldís postal services. If you have a specific issue with your countries customs I will follow your instructions however once I have shipped the parcel I am no longer responsible for it. You will be told when your package is sent, so donít inquire after you paid. I canít make it to the post office every single day of the week.

Information for trades: Trades may be possible however I have no real want-list right now, so just send your trade list. You can't buy part of an order or trade for the rest. If I ask you to ship first, then you must ship first, otherwise no deal.

When you e-mail me tell me the items you want, and the country you are located in. General stupidity will not be responded to, and difficult customers will be blacklisted. This list is probably overkill but honestly it has all come up before.

All items are Like New unless noted

Contact via E-Mail only: WSPPropaganda@Yahoo.com (PM's will be ignored)

Tapes
http://www.wintersolaceproductions.cjb.net/distro.htm

CD-r
Uruk-Hai - "Across the Misty Mountains" SS02

CDs

Discounted CDs (All of these are 4 bucks a peices, 3 for 10, 6 for 20)
Black Seas of Infinity/Kaniba/Ugegi 'Aoiveae 'A Ser "The Trinity of Non-Being"
Vinterriket "Winterschatten" (Flood the Earth Pressing)
Devastator "Conjuring Evil" (Back insert has a fold in it)
Kurgan "...and Green Grasses are Freezing Slowly"
Valsblut/Warage "Vestiges d'une nouvelle ere"
Paganus - s/t.

EP
Rammer/Maniak "Steel Funeral" silver vinyl edition limited to 100 w/ pins & poster.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: