P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nawaharjan
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3167
Location: Arktogša

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Nawaharjan Reply with quote

Well, I've got a copy of the demo from the band and I have to add it's a pity they have limited it to 50 copies only, because the music is so worthwhile it ought to be made available to a lot more listeners IMO.

If you dig what the bands from Nidaros are doing, then you definitely have to listen to Nawaharjan too:

Samples:

http://youtu.be/e2OJABsyJlc

http://youtu.be/4KOhY_2YutU



Their performance at Arosian Black Mass 2012 is said to have been nothing but brilliant: http://youtu.be/T02URgpvUEY

Really looking forward to their next recordings now.[/img]
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1353
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Nawaharjan Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Well, I've got a copy of the demo from the band and I have to add it's a pity they have limited it to 50 copies only, because the music is so worthwhile it ought to be made available to a lot more listeners IMO.

So what a fucking problem?! Re-release it on fucking vinyl in 1488 colours, they're a rare band which really deserve that! I do rarely say anything good about human beings, but these guys (ah, forgetting the girl on CONTRABASS) made an exceptional impressions those both 2 years in a row I met them (first time I didn't know it was them, though, hehe)...
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3167
Location: Arktogša

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Nawaharjan Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Well, I've got a copy of the demo from the band and I have to add it's a pity they have limited it to 50 copies only, because the music is so worthwhile it ought to be made available to a lot more listeners IMO.


So what a fucking problem?! Re-release it on fucking vinyl in 1488 colours, they're a rare band which really deserve that!


I have no problem obviously, because I've got my personal copy. And as far as I know, a vinyl release is being discussed already. Just saying, this band/their music deserves more attention than they get by limiting a release to 50 copies... (but hey, we've got YT and all so ppl can listen to this band w/o owning the demo actually).
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
matsch



Joined: 16 Jan 2011
Posts: 180
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band! I search for the demo, too. Maybe some songs of it on the upcoming CD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Soth



Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Posts: 176

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad the german postal service fucked up my copy...

Last edited by Soth on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2392
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1353
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Nawaharjan Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
I have no problem obviously, because I've got my personal copy. And as far as I know, a vinyl release is being discussed already. Just saying, this band/their music deserves more attention than they get by limiting a release to 50 copies... (but hey, we've got YT and all so ppl can listen to this band w/o owning the demo actually).

Hehe, ok, I got your point.

It's really ok that ppl are praising some unlistenable pathos crap, shitted out by roosters, but not paying any attention to great music performed by noble men... Wink
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ashmonger



Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 368

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been waiting for a new release (don't have the demo) since I heard the samples/tracks, quite a while ago...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5564
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples sounded really good. The Lamech/SoD/Ancient roster seems to be the ones to watch nowadays. Can't wait 'til it's impossible for people who actually enjoy the music to be unable to get a copy.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikk



Joined: 24 Jul 2012
Posts: 112

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening now. Great stuff. Would definitely purchase on vinyl if that happens.
_________________
Abhorrent Enmity wrote:
I like black metal, I also like other genres of music, I am listening to Death In June right now, and later I will be playing some NON, or maybe some Hank Williams Sr., you wanna know why? Because fuck you, that's why.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 625
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great band!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Růsachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love a repress of this. Somehow I doubt it will happen though. In fact most of SOD's discography could benefit from a repress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1353
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOD was planning to release their album for ABM already, but some issues did happen, so it was postponed for later. It will be a digibook CD limited to 300 copies, so all tape/vinyl collectors may have their rest already... Laughing
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Růsachd



Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Posts: 247

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to hear, at least it will show the light of day soon I guess. Any news on the SOF full length CD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3167
Location: Arktogša

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Růsachd wrote:
Any news on the SOF full length CD?


Recorded a while ago but has yet to be released. Well, Asgard did not fall in one day either, right? Wink
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group