P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The worst attempt at making "ambient" music...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2124
Location: America

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perdition is the new Mortiis, all hail Perdition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5580
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
Perdition is the new Mortiis, all hail Perdition.


Not until I have the chance to buy his used biker glove.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Holocaust



Joined: 15 Sep 2009
Posts: 2124
Location: America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutkvlt wrote:
Holocaust wrote:
Perdition is the new Mortiis, all hail Perdition.


Not until I have the chance to buy his used biker glove.


I don't know if you can afford a Perdition biker glove. 1,000 bike gloves sold out in 2003 in 2 days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
midgetviolence



Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 596
Location: Somewhere around the baltic sea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="astralvesl"]
Candlemass wrote:
Travis N. wrote:


Oh, and if he finds out we've been talking about him, he's gonna send 500 skinhead soldiers after us! Oh no! Laughing


Oh man I remember this nut. Don't think you can find the fmp stuff online anymore unless someone capped his nonsense there, but I did find this:
http://www.metal-archives.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69803&start=40
http://perdition666.cjb.net/


Oh man!

I can't believe I've never heard of this guy before. Made me laugh while drinking my morning coffee. Seems there is no limit on how retarded a person can get.

But hey, he formed Perdition in 93 so he's more kult than I am.
_________________
Todays modern science is your modern religion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Candlemass



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 1660

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:

Here's something I got in the mail a couple of years ago. Sorry for the blank spots, it was taped to the cassette:



Thank you for sharing this priceless material! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pimp stick



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found this old email
Quote:

Rusted Nails <rustednailsrex@yahoo.com>

4/18/06

to me

If "Krieg" doesn't exist explain how I now own a full
copy of it, gotten directly from a friend of Fenriz!!!
You don't even have the courage to state your full
name. Your last name is probably Matthews or Cohen
with your non-existent mentality!! Kosher!!!
Btw, since when are INITIATED SKINHEADS like me
considered subhumans????
If you're in a band I'll destroy it like I did
WULFHERE and ASSDAUTAS!!!
MURDER WULFHERE/DARKTHULE/etc NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Bathym
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit these sites:

Pure Evil Reviews, spitting in the face of "kvlt" kiddies since 1998!!!
http://pureevilreviews.cjb.net

PERDITION, the California desert's ONLY "true" black metal act:
http://perdition666.cjb.net

The ugly thruth about the Pagan Front, NOW EXPOSED!!!
http://www.thepaganfrontarejews.com

The US black metal list (now archived forever):
http://usbmlist.cjb.net

SUPPORT THE AWF!!!
http://antiwulfhere.cjb.net

DISTRO!!!
http://rustednailsrex.cjb.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xeniteia



Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 1449
Location: Rhône Valley, France

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some demos from this guy on eBay years ago. He was totally reliable, but had more rules than a Japanese vinyl seller.
_________________
Scrutare et vide quia propheta a Galilaea non surgit!
http://www.discogs.com/seller/Xeniteia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nonwave



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 1284
Location: Brookyn, NY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay. i'm going to shut up about mortiis. this perdition guy is way funnier. i bet he'd turn my chin into vapor.
_________________
http://www.ugEXPLODE.com
The finest in unrelieved tension since 1991
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
okay. i'm going to shut up about mortiis. this perdition guy is way funnier. i bet he'd turn my chin into vapor.




HAHA, I JUST compared him to steve4m the other day as two of the greatest individuals lurking the UG today. both are priceless




Xeniteia wrote:
I bought some demos from this guy on eBay years ago. He was totally reliable, but had more rules than a Japanese vinyl seller.


I always thought "DO NOT SEND EMAILS/REPLIES FROM HOTMAIL ACCOUNTS!" to be one of the funnier bizarro rules of his
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Travis N.



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 1422
Location: Minnesota

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no doubt in my mind who sent me the tape now. Funny. I got my money back for the original lot that I won, so I don't really care.
_________________
A TERRE RECORDS

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1002

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimp stick wrote:
found this old email
Quote:

Rusted Nails <rustednailsrex@yahoo.com>

4/18/06

to me

If "Krieg" doesn't exist explain how I now own a full
copy of it, gotten directly from a friend of Fenriz!!!
You don't even have the courage to state your full
name. Your last name is probably Matthews or Cohen
with your non-existent mentality!! Kosher!!!
Btw, since when are INITIATED SKINHEADS like me
considered subhumans????
If you're in a band I'll destroy it like I did
WULFHERE and ASSDAUTAS!!!
MURDER WULFHERE/DARKTHULE/etc NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Bathym
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit these sites:

Pure Evil Reviews, spitting in the face of "kvlt" kiddies since 1998!!!
http://pureevilreviews.cjb.net

PERDITION, the California desert's ONLY "true" black metal act:
http://perdition666.cjb.net

The ugly thruth about the Pagan Front, NOW EXPOSED!!!
http://www.thepaganfrontarejews.com

The US black metal list (now archived forever):
http://usbmlist.cjb.net

SUPPORT THE AWF!!!
http://antiwulfhere.cjb.net

DISTRO!!!
http://rustednailsrex.cjb.net


Shame none of those links work anymore, easily one of the most delusional individuals I've ever ran across on the internet. Here's a link to his "discography" some of the song names are hilarious: http://www.metalkingdom.net/band/band_discography.php?start=1&idx=8244, I like "Gelal Necrosodomy celebrates cinco de mayo with tamales".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bathym used to PM me -constantly- on the AML and FMP boards, just ranting about nothing in particular. He was useful for the USBM List back in the day, but that was it. What a delusional fat bastard.

Waiting for someone to post the pic of this fat wetback in his Tormentor shirt. Laughing


Last edited by eighthplague on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
VOTHANA666



Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...mostly the US
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5580
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
pimp stick wrote:
found this old email
Quote:

Rusted Nails <rustednailsrex@yahoo.com>

4/18/06

to me

If "Krieg" doesn't exist explain how I now own a full
copy of it, gotten directly from a friend of Fenriz!!!
You don't even have the courage to state your full
name. Your last name is probably Matthews or Cohen
with your non-existent mentality!! Kosher!!!
Btw, since when are INITIATED SKINHEADS like me
considered subhumans????
If you're in a band I'll destroy it like I did
WULFHERE and ASSDAUTAS!!!
MURDER WULFHERE/DARKTHULE/etc NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Bathym
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit these sites:

Pure Evil Reviews, spitting in the face of "kvlt" kiddies since 1998!!!
http://pureevilreviews.cjb.net

PERDITION, the California desert's ONLY "true" black metal act:
http://perdition666.cjb.net

The ugly thruth about the Pagan Front, NOW EXPOSED!!!
http://www.thepaganfrontarejews.com

The US black metal list (now archived forever):
http://usbmlist.cjb.net

SUPPORT THE AWF!!!
http://antiwulfhere.cjb.net

DISTRO!!!
http://rustednailsrex.cjb.net


Shame none of those links work anymore, easily one of the most delusional individuals I've ever ran across on the internet. Here's a link to his "discography" some of the song names are hilarious: http://www.metalkingdom.net/band/band_discography.php?start=1&idx=8244, I like "Gelal Necrosodomy celebrates cinco de mayo with tamales".


"Supreme White Supremacy"
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pimp stick



Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 144

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Bathym used to PM me -constantly- on the AML and FMP boards, just ranting about nothing in particular. He was useful for the USBM List back in the day, but that was it. What a delusional fat bastard.

Waiting for someone to post the pic of this fat wetback in his Tormentor shirt. Laughing




i remember the anti wulfhere forum had like 20 registered members and all of them were in fact this bathym guy talking to himself under different nicks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group