P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Inquisition annnounced for 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
I dont even like seeing Inquisition opening for Marduk. This is just..... uh.....

Marduk and Inquisition go so well together...
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanking wrote:
The Prophet Muhammad wrote:
I dont even like seeing Inquisition opening for Marduk. This is just..... uh.....

Marduk and Inquisition go so well together...

Not when Marduk sold out by signing with No Fashion Records after the Fuck Me Jesus demo!

eh-he
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's one gay-ass cruise, and as others have said, they've yet to compromise their music and I doubt they will. Still...ugh.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nileppez

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really sad some people will applaud any commercial/sell out movement of a respected band just so they can see the 'kvlt kiddies crying'. It's some shitty tolerance trend, where the artist should be free to spit in the face of their fans, who should accept it.

Said so, while I don't approve of attending such event by BM band, I don't think it's the end of the world either. At least the festival (having some crap bands admittedly) isn't some rich kids mallcore fest, despite obviously part of attendants being obnoxious wastes of air as shown in the pictures.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno guys, this seems like a pretty golden opportunity for a few metal heads to at least potentially get laid, so it can't be ALL bad. some internet warriors might be screwed as real human contact is still an initial hump that will have to be cleared. either way, there has to be a metal babe out there for everyone right? nothing a little liquid confidence and/or poor judgement can't take care of anyhow... after being trapped on a floating barge in the middle of the ocean, i'm sure a few ladies will start come around eventually...

if all else fails, go for the belly flop glory
VergonJosh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zone wrote:
Would go for Tiamat not shit bands like Blasphemophager and Abigail

hmmmm....Confused Question
ADK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only band I can imagine that would fit such a cruise is Running Wild. This could actually turn out cool.

But corpsepaint, frostbitten guitars and all the other BM-stuff combined with a spring-break setting? No thanks.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruises and Tropical Wet style music events are great if there is a lot of women there, but I am not attending a sausage fest cruise event like that!
AMK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
I dunno guys, this seems like a pretty golden opportunity for a few metal heads to at least potentially get laid, so it can't be ALL bad. some internet warriors might be screwed as real human contact is still an initial hump that will have to be cleared. either way, there has to be a metal babe out there for everyone right? nothing a little liquid confidence and/or poor judgement can't take care of anyhow... after being trapped on a floating barge in the middle of the ocean, i'm sure a few ladies will start come around eventually...

if all else fails, go for the belly flop glory

Not when the(15 or less) female population on the trip would of had their tickets purchased by their boyfriends/husbands. Most likely there will be that one slut though that you see at every gig you attend.

I'd jump overboard being on a cruise with some of the people who attend this, despite any bands playing or not.
Smaragd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADK wrote:
The only band I can imagine that would fit such a cruise is Running Wild. This could actually turn out cool.

Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder how much of a say-so Inquisition really even have as to whether or not they want to play stuff like this. since they just signed all these new deals for touring/music releases, they probably have to be lenient with agreeing to shows even if they really don't care to play them or else they'd just get dropped. doesn't mean they'll change as a band like others and the band themselves have said, just maybe they'll be on a few shitty bills like this and Hellfest as part of the agreements they signed. if music will become their job, then sometimes they'll have to do shit they won't care for (like the rest of us at work). Dagon sounds like a pirate sometimes anyways so maybe they'll go over well on it.
Zone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have yet to change their sound, they've still had the incredibly varied approach of black metal since Into the infernal regions. I don't know if you guys bothered watching the interview link a poster left a few posts ago, but basically Dagon and Incubus want more exposure for their music. I find it amazing that a band that breaks two tenets of the underground, i,e 1. Become successful, 2. Doesn't change their overall aesthetic is getting as lambasted as they are.

Are they not kvlt enough because they actually want to make even more of a living off their music, instead if playing bar shows with 15 people in attendance with awful bands that maybe 10 people on this forum know? Yeah In Flames, Angra, and Dragonforce suck, but Immolation, Onslaught, and Helstar mallcore?
WindsOfApocalypse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Touch me with your magic sun block Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Kojiri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindsOfApocalypse wrote:
Touch me with your magic sun block Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Haha. I'm going to Cozumel for Spring Break and I think I'm going to be saying this to women as a pick up line! I look forward to no sex.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: