P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Absurd (Ger)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite record?
Life beyond the Grave: 1992 - 1994 (Demos)
4%
 4%  [ 18 ]
Facta Loquuntur (Final Edition)
32%
 32%  [ 134 ]
Asgardsrei (Remixed/Remastered)
10%
 10%  [ 43 ]
Werwolfthron
1%
 1%  [ 8 ]
Totenlieder
17%
 17%  [ 72 ]
Blutgericht
5%
 5%  [ 23 ]
Raubritter/Grimmige Volksmusik
3%
 3%  [ 13 ]
Der Fünfzehnjährige Krieg
17%
 17%  [ 71 ]
Weltenfeind
8%
 8%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 416

Author Message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 4429

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
That one with the DTB logo on sleeve is a reprint from (at least) 10 years ago. Original version from '97 is a bit different one and is also at tshirtslayer.


Nearly 20 I'd say?


Hmm, what...?! Wink Original is from 1997, reprint by DTB from around 2008/09.

The original one: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-supra-europam-sol-exoritur-very-rare-first-print-shirt-1997
Reprint: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-europa-shirt


Sorry, didn't read that reprint part and remembered a friend of mine wearing that 20 years ago
_________________
www.new-era-productions.nl
http://new-era-productions.nl/shop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 1907
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
That one with the DTB logo on sleeve is a reprint from (at least) 10 years ago. Original version from '97 is a bit different one and is also at tshirtslayer.


Nearly 20 I'd say?


Hmm, what...?! Wink Original is from 1997, reprint by DTB from around 2008/09.

The original one: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-supra-europam-sol-exoritur-very-rare-first-print-shirt-1997
Reprint: https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-europa-shirt
What!?!? 1997 - 2018 = aprox 20 years. And 2008/09 - 2018 = aprox 10 years - yes!? However old it is - it seems like they are in stock and I did pay for mine so... I guess its the DTB one - which also look the best IMO.


Got my invoice as well and I agree the reprint looks a lot better than the original version.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 368
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:

Got my invoice as well and I agree the reprint looks a lot better than the original version.
So this turned into into quite the treasure hunt! Its is now sold out in all sizes it seems. Can not believe that this shirt has been sitting around for 10 year! Congrats to those who got one - and thanks so much for the heads up!
_________________
Order of the Nonagram....And the swastika Lotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDark



Joined: 30 Dec 2014
Posts: 474
Location: Pitts(shits)burgh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the invoice, shirt sold out before I could pay haha. Anyone willing to part with it pm me please.
_________________
That's the damnation, that's the law
Let it be, there is no other way
I want you to die
Let the pain always stay with you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 368
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDark wrote:
Got the invoice, shirt sold out before I could pay haha. Anyone willing to part with it pm me please.
I like how these apparently has been sitting in that distro for (around) 10 years - and then sell out in a day or two after a mention here. Seems like a re-print would be a good idea after all.
_________________
Order of the Nonagram....And the swastika Lotus....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDark



Joined: 30 Dec 2014
Posts: 474
Location: Pitts(shits)burgh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
TheDark wrote:
Got the invoice, shirt sold out before I could pay haha. Anyone willing to part with it pm me please.
I like how these apparently has been sitting in that distro for (around) 10 years - and then sell out in a day or two after a mention here. Seems like a re-print would be a good idea after all.


Was thinking the exact same thing today. A simple mention on here and bam, gone after sitting for 10 years.

Hendrik, what say ye? Reprint?
_________________
That's the damnation, that's the law
Let it be, there is no other way
I want you to die
Let the pain always stay with you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 5868
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah let me dig up that design from the vault and a reprint can happen in due time!
_________________
Horde Absurd: www.hordeabsurd.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-records.com
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TheDark



Joined: 30 Dec 2014
Posts: 474
Location: Pitts(shits)burgh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yes. Thanks.
_________________
That's the damnation, that's the law
Let it be, there is no other way
I want you to die
Let the pain always stay with you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 1907
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Vapula wrote:

Got my invoice as well and I agree the reprint looks a lot better than the original version.
So this turned into into quite the treasure hunt! Its is now sold out in all sizes it seems. Can not believe that this shirt has been sitting around for 10 year! Congrats to those who got one - and thanks so much for the heads up!


Yeah it's good for once to find something like this usually it's the other way around. Mine shipped already as well.



I can't for some reason quote DTB just keeps bringing me back to the front of the forum, but if you do tank tops as well I will definitely buy one of those.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-facta-loquuntur-tshirt
If anyone has one of these in a medium floating around that they'd like to get rid of drop me a line Cool
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheDark



Joined: 30 Dec 2014
Posts: 474
Location: Pitts(shits)burgh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/absurd-facta-loquuntur-tshirt
If anyone has one of these in a medium floating around that they'd like to get rid of drop me a line Cool


Nice one. The logo looks good on a white shirt, and that red printing on the back is nice.
_________________
That's the damnation, that's the law
Let it be, there is no other way
I want you to die
Let the pain always stay with you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Still kicking myself for not buying it back when it was available...
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10112
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people were more busy with laughing on the lyric quote on the back than getting the shirt. As usual most SSP shirts were printed the amount that was ordered.
_________________
Heavy Metal Nuts

Out of the Dungeon website and distrolist:
https://outofthedungeon.wordpress.com/
(orders only by email, do not send pm!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chunks



Joined: 21 Jun 2012
Posts: 1455
Location: Terra Nullius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered that shirt off Hells Headjobbers but went with a Large instead of an M & regretted it so got rid of it Embarassed
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
Everyone should like what I like but only limited to 500 on die hard white people. Any more and it becomes trendy and gay for me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AK



Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 399

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Most people were more busy with laughing on the lyric quote on the back than getting the shirt. As usual most SSP shirts were printed the amount that was ordered.


What's wrong with the lyric? It's nothing noteworthy but also doesn't seem particularly laughable, seems like a pretty run of the mill lyric for a black metal band to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 41 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group