P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

KULTO MALDITO "Jódete Jesús"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: KULTO MALDITO "Jódete Jesús" Reply with quote

So, my favourite Bolivian motherfuckers actually recorded a new album in 2012 and released it on tape in December. CD version is now at works via Nomos Dei, so I have possibility to listen to the whole opus and it just fucking kills (as usual).

Sample track available here: http://nomosdei.bandcamp.com/album/jodete-jesus

Turned out their most Death Metal album to date, but the concentration of carbon monoxide while listening is once again over the top!

Unlike most of the "bestial", "blasphemic", "goat" etc. metal garbage, these dudes always touched the deepest strings of my soul with their untamed Art! Twisted Evil Obscene Spanish works not worse than Enochian (at least for me). Wink
bigcartel
youtube
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this band. Not sure what it is about these guys but it's good stuff.
Truly bestial.
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VnholyCvntz wrote:
Not sure what it is about these guys

Brief interview with Marcel (in English), a bit outdated (taken before his imprisonment), but I'm sure everything has not became less worse since that! Laughing
bigcartel
youtube
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: KULTO MALDITO "Jódete Jesús" Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
carbon monoxide

I was meaning Cabron Monoxide! Exclamation
bigcartel
youtube
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
VnholyCvntz wrote:
Not sure what it is about these guys

Brief interview with Marcel (in English), a bit outdated (taken before his imprisonment), but I'm sure everything has not became less worse since that! Laughing

Why exactly did he go to jail?

Sample sounds crushing.
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
Why exactly did he go to jail?

On suspicion in a bad (very bad) article, but, fortunately, it was failed to be proved... Cool But he spent about couple years while the investigation lasted...
Cursed Emperor wrote:
Sample sounds crushing.

Well, returning to the musical wankery, I have to admit that the drums do sound absolutely orgasmic to my taste!
bigcartel
youtube
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm most classical question - is lp version in the plans?
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:

Cannot answer for the label. But if recent news that vinyl pressing plant in Russia is finally renewed are true, and if they do really press quality LPs at least at European production costs, we'll soon ruin all your precious vinyl market... Laughing But too many IF, as you see...
bigcartel
youtube
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Shiru wrote:

Cannot answer for the label. But if recent news that vinyl pressing plant in Russia is finally renewed are true, and if they do really press quality LPs at least at European production costs, we'll soon ruin all your precious vinyl market... Laughing But too many IF, as you see...

nah those rumors going already for 3 4 years, and i believe that there definitely will be some fuck ups... even if not it will take many month till you can say more about it Exclamation

rthdx wrote:
precious vinyl market...

if there any market in few years Idea
rthdx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
nah those rumors going already for 3 4 years, and i believe that there definitely will be some fuck ups... even if not it will take many month till you can say more about it Exclamation

Well, rumours are definitely ages old, but recent news are coming from a totally different source. I'll make them a call after NY holidays to know for sure...
Shiru wrote:
rthdx wrote:
precious vinyl market...

As compared to CD one, it definitely is. These days CDs are bought only by those who want to support band/label. Vinyl is being bought by all sorts of fetishists. Don't see a problem if that makes a label going on... Wink That do have not any relation to music, art, message, of corpse... Surely normal ppl do not give a fuck, but it's merely stupid NOT to release a vinyl version these days. The only thing that was keeping me from that is just paying +100% to European production costs just to jerk off own ego is a bit too much... I better spend these money to pay for the studio of some decent band (which I, of corpse, do)...
bigcartel
youtube
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Shiru wrote:

Well, rumours are definitely ages old, but recent news are coming from a totally different source. I'll make them a call after NY holidays to know for sure...
Shiru wrote:
rthdx wrote:
precious vinyl market...

As compared to CD one, it definitely is. These days CDs are bought only by those who want to support band/label. Vinyl is being bought by all sorts of fetishists. Don't see a problem if that makes a label going on... Wink That do have not any relation to music, art, message, of corpse... Surely normal ppl do not give a fuck, but it's merely stupid NOT to release a vinyl version these days. The only thing that was keeping me from that is just paying +100% to European production costs just to jerk off own ego is a bit too much... I better spend these money to pay for the studio of some decent band (which I, of corpse, do)...

nah i dont need google translate, original is easier to read... i remember that few years ago it was also articles not just rumors...

well i guess it is not always even 100%, but can be much more.. depends on printrun, at least according prices that i was checking out.... and as for fetishists i have strong doubts, i know some people who in the end switched back to cd, or even quit buying stuff... Plus beside that there is one more thing, few years ago usually you saw limited to 500 or 1000 copies, while those days much more often you see 250 300 and 500.. and many of those of those that was limited to 300 even dont get sold out that fast.... so.... you sell a bit more, pay more, and having same result in the end Laughing
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more band that decides not to last on DEATHRUNE REC after just one release??? wow, how surprising... Laughing
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
one more band that decides not to last on DEATHRUNE REC after just one release??? wow, how surprising... Laughing

those days even big labels often making 1-2 albums deal, so... though i am also feel curious about Deathrune situation Wink
rthdx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salve Satanás! Twisted Evil
bigcartel
youtube
Nomos Dei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD release will cum approximately in the next month!

Will be available as six-panel A5 digi with 12-page booklet and A4 poster. Some copies will include also A3 poster with a complete genius artwork of blasphemous perversity!

http://nomosdei.bandcamp.com/album/jodete-jesus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: