P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Anti Social Realism
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Anti Social Realism Reply with quote

Quote:
Edit 'You are worth it' is an art collaboration between Mikko Aspa, Markkula and Jukka Siikala. The collaboration is manifested as an artbook and group exhibition with the concept of "Anti-Social Realism", the term that we keep as our common denominator. Each artist approaches the subject from his own perspective and with his own intentions. Most of the works shown here are exhibited in gallery Kalleria, Kaarlenkatu 10, Helsinki, 19.2.-5.3.2012.

For you coprophages, gg allin followers, lovers of filth your dish of shit is served. Bon appétit! Laughing

Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. Anti-social is a prerequisite for truth.
The Farthest Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not my cup of tea.

Never understood this whole shtick of forced, ritualized exhibitionism in it's various incarnations like public BDSM, suspension, body modification, etc. I guess you could argue that it was transgressive and shocking several decades ago and therefore served to piss off dullards, but now? It's tired and trite. The existence of this scene baffles me. What's in it for the participants that they can't explore without making a whole spectacle of it?
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to order the hardback edition last year.

The exhibit seemed really great, drawings and other pictures were really nice. Most cannot be shown on this website but ´tis mich more interestin than that picture

Thanks for reminding me of it, I'll probably go with the paperback edition, great stuff.

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
global deathrape

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Farthest Star wrote:
Not my cup of tea.

Never understood this whole shtick of forced, ritualized exhibitionism in it's various incarnations like public BDSM, suspension, body modification, etc. I guess you could argue that it was transgressive and shocking several decades ago and therefore served to piss off dullards, but now? It's tired and trite. The existence of this scene baffles me. What's in it for the participants that they can't explore without making a whole spectacle of it?

I feel exactly the same way. Breton was really onto something when he stated that the purest surrealist act would be to randomly fire a gun into a crowd of people in the street. No one is willing to go there...yet.
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all over this release is there a date when this will come out? I hope the true werwolf puts out an art book of his lovely ladies in leather and heels. For those who picked up the Drowning The Light 7 inch ep The Patron Saint of Filth and Mold will be pleased.
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there is someone that pretends that this stuff is art... Rolling Eyes
Making themed live shows, exhibitions ,books to show how much "liberal exhibitionists" they are.

But mix or confuse an antisocial way of life with these "REAL" miserable wretched - disguised by artists , it's not just a paradox but a crime. I do not do neither moralist nor censor ,but surely I think that there will be other more intelligent and deserving things where to turn the gaze. All this fetishit contemporary fag art politically-correct sucks ,so no thanks.
That they can be suffocated to death by their blood ,vomit ,cum ,piss & excrements ! Laughing

Only Death Is Real!
Dostojanstvenik

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worthless
Klown wrote:
If it's melodic, it's not black metal.
What?
If you pour sugar into your black coffee, will it still be black?
Well... yeah?
Speerhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

global deathrape wrote:

Breton was really onto something when he stated that the purest surrealist act would be to randomly fire a gun into a crowd of people in the street. No one is willing to go there...yet.

You have plenty of those kinds of 'artists' in the US.
eighthplague

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speerhead wrote:
global deathrape wrote:

Breton was really onto something when he stated that the purest surrealist act would be to randomly fire a gun into a crowd of people in the street. No one is willing to go there...yet.

You have plenty of those kinds of 'artists' in the US.

I was going to say something similar to this. That would make half of Cleveland accomplished surrealist artists.
frostjunkie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Farthest Star wrote:
Not my cup of tea.

Totally agree.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDSM has nothing to do with exhibitionism!
The_Elite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as Aspa makes money like the jews he hates in the name of art, then all is ok with the world...
ChrisWitchhammer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical degenerate pseudo-art that exists only for shock value. Though there will always be Jews and hipsters to praise it and claim it to be "sophisticated, thought-provoking and avant-garde".
Though maybe I'm not smart enough to understand the cultured elite of modern art faggotry.
Maybe some of this is more interesting, but judging by the photo, this "movement", or whatever it is, is comepletely worthless crap.
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who wants to see some fat chick wrapped up in cellophane anyway?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: