P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Suffering Jesus Productions ( Canada)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Werwolf



Joined: 27 May 2008
Posts: 742
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just a general reaction to releasing a satire/joke band such as Blackthrone. It turned out pretty well in the end. There was no ring and I didn't lead anything.
It's only because I am the coolest and the most interesting guy in nowadays Black Metal that the whole thing was focused around me. Sieg Heil!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bakeneko



Joined: 14 Nov 2012
Posts: 110
Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werwolf wrote:
It was just a general reaction to releasing a satire/joke band such as Blackthrone. It turned out pretty well in the end. There was no ring and I didn't lead anything.
It's only because I am the coolest and the most interesting guy in nowadays Black Metal that the whole thing was focused around me. Sieg Heil!
:
Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe anyone gives a shit about this label. Chick's attractive enough (for a metal skank) I guess.
Back to top
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2867

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avaratoth wrote:
If I remember rightly a lot of people over in Finland were a bit pissed off with her signing a band called "Blackthrone" and putting out their "Above the Law" album but I would'nt have thought that anyone outside the FMP forum would've given a shit, to be honest.




OH YEAH!!!! hahahahaha. I remember this band/drama now, and the website/blog or whatever that was dedicated to spreading info on their falseness, etc.



*edit* someone should post an old photo of said "chick" if they still exist. interested in putting a face to the name now as this tale is all slowly coming back to me now
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:

*edit* someone should post an old photo of said "chick" if they still exist. interested in putting a face to the name now as this tale is all slowly coming back to me now


Read the thread again. Wink
Back to top
Azmoth



Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 891

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't she post a picture of her breast too ? or was it a random internet photo...
Mary was cool to trade with. No so great releases, anyway.
_________________
http://www.forgottenwisdomprod.com
http://forgottenwisdomprod.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2867

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:

*edit* someone should post an old photo of said "chick" if they still exist. interested in putting a face to the name now as this tale is all slowly coming back to me now


Read the thread again. Wink




weird. that was either not there, or was not loading previously on my end. who knows... not bad for a metal chick at all Wink
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi's Butt-Plug
banned


Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 168
Location: Subletting a Finnish Goat Hut at the Ross Bay Cemetery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually knew her in person, she was a cool chick, a decent mom and a good person. Makes sense that the BM masses hated her for selling cd's at dirt cheap prices, what a bitch, eh ??? Distro's die all the time, too bad a few old FMP posters didn't do the same (at least Jeff did, though). She has to be in her early 40's by now, makes sense that she would lose interest in a thankless scene.

Fact is, chicks are NOT welcome in metal unless they are sluts, drunks or drug addicts (all of the above is what most in the scene are). She took alot of bullshit from internet faggots, and 75% was NOT deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valgrinder



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 1256
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi's Butt-Plug wrote:


Fact is, chicks are NOT welcome in metal unless they are sluts, drunks or drug addicts (all of the above is what most in the scene are). She took alot of bullshit from internet faggots, and 75% was NOT deserved.


Many Canadian "black metaller" seem to come from punk-rock scene and then wonder why they arent taken seriously. Her label released oh-so-funny-black-metal-jokes and her label should be treated that way, label-of-black-metal-jokes. So being a slut or drug-addict didnt have anything to do with anything. Label was a joke and so others were informed about it, thats all.

But if you think that black metal is just cool musick, then its ok, I somehow understand all of you.
_________________
Mors fennico more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1326
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
Luigi's Butt-Plug wrote:


Fact is, chicks are NOT welcome in metal unless they are sluts, drunks or drug addicts (all of the above is what most in the scene are). She took alot of bullshit from internet faggots, and 75% was NOT deserved.


Many Canadian "black metaller" seem to come from punk-rock scene and then wonder why they arent taken seriously. Her label released oh-so-funny-black-metal-jokes and her label should be treated that way, label-of-black-metal-jokes. So being a slut or drug-addict didnt have anything to do with anything. Label was a joke and so others were informed about it, thats all.

But if you think that black metal is just cool musick, then its ok, I somehow understand all of you.

Whereas Finnish black metallers are clearly taken seriously. Clearly. Do I need to post that pic of you naked in bed with three males again?
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Valgrinder



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 1256
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Do I need to post that pic of you naked in bed with three males again?


Please do so, havent seen that one yet
_________________
Mors fennico more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1326
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avaratoth wrote:
If I remember rightly a lot of people over in Finland

Things need to be put in perspective. "A lot of people" for a country whose populace amounts to 5 million people, of which perhaps 5% has an interest of some sort in underground bm, of which perhaps 1% payed attention to the drama equals to, uh, about 10-15 people. That basically means Lauri Penttila and his exclusive circle of overweight losers.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi's Butt-Plug
banned


Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 168
Location: Subletting a Finnish Goat Hut at the Ross Bay Cemetery

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Many Canadian "black metaller" seem to come from punk-rock scene




Maybe ?? Tol Cormpt Norz Norz Norz is by FAR my fave Finnish metal release and it reeks of punk rawk energy. Punk was around before Bm, I chose to listen to thrash (1983 and on), but punk; especially Canadian punk was very good back then. Listen to Forgotten Rebels "I Wanna be a Nazi" for a good introduction, move on to Sub-Humans 'Slave To my Dick" then try DOA, S.N.F.U., ect.

Besides a few good BM releases in the 90's, Finland is only good at making Goat Huts now.
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2909

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, did someone just diss Finland?

Yeah, the new stuff sucks, but that's true worldwide. Black metal has been deader than AIDS patient zero for fifteen years.

However, the recent works from established bands should buy Finland at least another dozen years of impeccable credibility.

The rest of you go back to your warmed over "punk-style" black metal bands Smile
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1339

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservationist wrote:
Wait, did someone just diss Finland?

Yeah, the new stuff sucks, but that's true worldwide. Black metal has been deader than AIDS patient zero for fifteen years.

However, the recent works from established bands should buy Finland at least another dozen years of impeccable credibility.

The rest of you go back to your warmed over "punk-style" black metal bands Smile

Sometimes you make excellent posts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group