P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necromantia's Scarlet Evil & Crossing LPs @ Osmose
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeleteThisThread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Necromantia's Scarlet Evil & Crossing LPs @ Osmose Reply with quote

Osmose has finally put them up for sale (with original artwork, thankfully):

http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/0-110402-12-1-0/115198527/necromantia-scarlet-evil-witching-black.-splatter-vinyl.html

http://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/0-110402-12-1-0/115198523/necromantia-crossing-the-fiery-path.-splatter-vinyl..html

Great to see these represses finally come out, I've waited long enough to add these to my collection! Very Happy

IF THE TAPE WILL NEVER COME YOU WILL FUCK ME. IWAS FRIEND OF EURONYMOUS,VARG, ATTILA AND MORE SO WHY YOU WANT TO FUCK ME?
Somberlain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this time they have lyrics included on Crossing. I have the original vinyl as well as the 2005 reissue and neither of them has lyrics.
When i asked Daoloth if there should be lyrics at the first place he told me Osmose didnt press a lyric sheet for the release because it was a "first lp" from the band and they didnt knew if it was going to sell so they wanted to lower the production costs...I hope this time they give the record some proper treatment
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm glad I held off on the ROTTING CHRIST re-issue. Better to get that along with these 2 from Osmose.
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, no circular side A/B stickers on the lps... Razz
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took advantage of Osmose´s flat shipping rate for up to 4 LPs and got an extra copy of Scarlet Evil Witching Black. If anyone in the US wants a copy, let me know. It will come to about $28 + $4 media mail shipping for a total of $32 (It would run slightly over $40 if you ordered just that item alone directly). Note that you will have to accept the possibility of any damage in shipping to the U.S. I won't refund your payment if it's damaged. I say this because I've had orders from Osmose arrived damaged in the past (nothing terrible).
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
I took advantage of Osmose´s flat shipping rate for up to 4 LPs and got an extra copy of Scarlet Evil Witching Black. If anyone in the US wants a copy, let me know. It will come to about $28 + $4 media mail shipping for a total of $32 (It would run slightly over $40 if you ordered just that item alone directly). Note that you will have to accept the possibility of any damage in shipping to the U.S. I won't refund your payment if it's damaged. I say this because I've had orders from Osmose arrived damaged in the past (nothing terrible).

Aww.. you should have ordered both, I would have bought both from you.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
IXTAB wrote:

Yeah, but I ordered the ROTTING CHRIST LP, so adding another NECROMANTIA would have brought it to 5 LPs, and the flat shipping rate takes a huge leap with 5.

Of course, you could pick the LP up from me and not have to pay the $4 shipping.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
IXTAB wrote:

Yeah, but I ordered the ROTTING CHRIST LP, so adding another NECROMANTIA would have brought it to 5 LPs, and the flat shipping rate takes a huge leap with 5.

Of course, you could pick the LP up from me and not have to pay the $4 shipping.

True. Or my jerk friend who lives 2 blocks away from EN might grab it before me. Wink

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, plus it would probably cost you more than $4 to drive into the big city from Excelsior or whatever other idyllic lake community you live in.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got a pm Craig.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My extra copy is gone.
seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Osmose source their vinyls from the original tapes?
minge-eater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeker wrote:

from mp3

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
seeker wrote:

from mp3

Now that's kvlt
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, fucking finally! Greek black metal is finally put to honour with all these reissue. I guess they plan to also make regular black copies of those? like they did for Impaled Nazarene lp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: