P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

40% OFF SALE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bMz wrote:
Hate propaganda...haha. For what comes to customs - Im still yet to experience that in Finland.

Even if they open the package, they don't care what the albums are. They just collect the extra tax for imported items.

"You can't hide the hook!"
bMz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
bMz wrote:
Hate propaganda...haha. For what comes to customs - Im still yet to experience that in Finland.

Even if they open the package, they don't care what the albums are. They just collect the extra tax for imported items.

Yup, thats why I rarely order more than maybe two lp's at most from states. Used to do group orders from Hells Headbangers and got caught too many times... Anyways, its better this way, rather than not to get your stuff at all...
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 25% sale NWN package got into customs and I picked up on thursday. They didn't open it. Having paypal receipt was enough and charged based on it.

"You can't hide the hook!"
bMz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
My 25% sale NWN package got into customs and I picked up on thursday. They didn't open it. Having paypal receipt was enough and charged based on it.

Good for you. Call me lazy but for me 60km's trip to Helsinki/Vantaa and back is usually pain in the ass Laughing. To pay for expensive gas + vat is hardly worth it for just a few lp's. Thats why I mostly do the big orders inside the EU-area.
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
BBR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like such a pain in the ass.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
bMz wrote:

And Canada has the most fucked up laws, even worse than Germany.

Not for long. Section 13 has just been declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Theyre still flailing around acting as if nothing happened, but its only a matter of time before its gone. One thing I would like to know, is how much that entire mess ended up costing taxpayers.
DSS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
DSS wrote:
bMz wrote:

And Canada has the most fucked up laws, even worse than Germany.

Not for long. Section 13 has just been declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Theyre still flailing around acting as if nothing happened, but its only a matter of time before its gone. One thing I would like to know, is how much that entire mess ended up costing taxpayers.

I have been following the fight against Section 13 for a long time. I was even at some of the trials and contributed some financial help. I was also dragged through the courts because of Section 13.

Section 13 is the most retarded thing in our system. You can basically take anyone to court that posts of the internet.
MetalManiaxe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ended up getting charged 31 on the 48 item parcel, so actually less than 1 per item, thought it was gonna be loads more. haha.

i also got charged on a smaller package from NWN too, but Yosuke had actually marked it down as $26 which is LESS than what we are able to receieve, the sticker parcelforce stuck on the front clearly states 36! haha, so gonna contest that!

http://www.facebook.com/tombsinthevalleyproductions

www.tombsinthevalley.co.uk
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:

hmmm do you often go to customs, cause so far i havent paid anything ever... maybe i was lucky, though i read lately that there is new rules
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still packing up orders from the big sale. I hope to be caught up by tomorrow night. I worked for a week straight during my winter vacation and worked in the evenings for the past two weeks in order to catch up. I'll be very happy once I'm through this onslaught!

Just in case you've been wondering about new distro items, I have about 10 huge trade parcels that need to be opened and added. I'm waiting to do this until I am fully caught up.

Web: nwnprod.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: