P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The importance of a good band-name
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kojiri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primitive wrote:
But here's some lyrics I wrote for genocidal vi÷lence, called "fuck you all!", might be off topic but you guys may like em

Sick, weak and docile slaves
Billions who belong in mass graves
Passive, brainwashed, civilized scum
When the mushroom clouds come
They'll be nowhere to run
May the thick fog of burning flesh fill my lungs
The war on humanity will soon be won
Biochemical agents devistate
And nuclear bombs will fall
I will unleash my hate, fuck you all!

Your fucking iphone melts in your hand
As radiation covers the land
Chunks of flesh fall off your face
As you realize god has no grace
Terrorist action, misanthropic satisfaction
Thermonuclear reaction, biochemical interaction
Up against the wall, 50 calibur shots make you fall
To your mass graves you'll crawl, fuck you all!

Trolls should study this man.

This is naivety at it's absolute finest.

Apart from the iphone lyric, this is no different than most thrash/death lyrics out there that lots of people on this forum like.

Too bad you doomed yourself by promoting your dumb band on the forum and not being more elite about it and keeping it covered up until it dropped. Now none of the basement dwelling WOW nerds here will give you any credit, brah.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroy
Your
Life
For
Primitive
eighthplague

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
This is naivety at it's absolute finest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspergers
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:

Apart from the iphone lyric, this is no different than most thrash/death lyrics out there that lots of people on this forum like.

Too bad you doomed yourself by promoting your dumb band on the forum and not being more elite about it and keeping it covered up until it dropped. Now none of the basement dwelling WOW nerds here will give you any credit, brah.

All pun aside, very true. This is old news but people obviously base their own liking of certain bands on their image/kvlt factor exclusively and care very little about the actual music. Those of us who are an inch older might remember the credit a band like Nargaroth got in the late '90ies, it wasn't until that silly interview of his popped up on youtube that things went downhill for poor Rene. I'm sure the fanbase of Mutiilation would drop instantly if more pics like this started getting spread:

Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Those of us who are an inch older might remember the credit a band like Nargaroth got in the late '90ies, it wasn't until that silly interview of his popped up on youtube that things went downhill for poor Rene.

Not 100% true.

In the German speaking world, it was already obvious with his first interviews - unless you had no clue at all.

And the talkshow-clip was already known before youtube, at least from hear-say.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Those of us who are an inch older might remember the credit a band like Nargaroth got in the late '90ies, it wasn't until that silly interview of his popped up on youtube that things went downhill for poor Rene.

Not 100% true.

In the German speaking world, it was already obvious with his first interviews - unless you had no clue at all.

And the talkshow-clip was already known before youtube, at least from hear-say.

Not sure if you used to post on FMP around 2001 or so but his reputation there was still intact at the time and people still paid top dollars for Amarok and Herbstyled (mind you that board was still serious back then and kind of a reference for those into bm). I remember getting even banned once for having dared to question the guy's integrity, heh Very Happy
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread's going better and better. Laughing
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Not sure if you used to post on FMP around 2001 or so but his reputation there was still intact at the time and people still paid top dollars for Amarok and Herbstyled (mind you that board was still serious back then and kind of a reference for those into bm). I remember getting even banned once for having dared to question the guy's integrity, heh Very Happy

Nope, no FMP-background here.

But yes, his credibility remained intact for a long time, also in wider parts of the German-speaking scene. I know more than one person who hailed him as "the saviour of BM" - and believe me, they don't want to hear anything about that nowadays anymore. Wink
da666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

I'm sure the fanbase of Mutiilation would drop instantly if more pics like this started getting spread:

Well those photos are no real secret considering they were on the Abigail or Barbatos myspace page taken from the Barbatos tour/show in 2001(?).

You look for any little excuse to try and "rationally" troll someone or a band, don't make us start posting your pics again Marcos, aren't you on "strike 3" here? So maybe stop being such a butt hurt faggot.

and just to save you replying i looked into my crystal ball and posted your reply here:

NK7 wrote:
ohhhh but i wasnt a troll derp DTL generic derp it was on derp topic, cozz you know i is old and rememberss stuffs and like photo of mutiilation is relevant in topic about band names coz its like da derp de derp and in 92 i was there and saw euronymous with smoking gun in his hand derp killed dead and framed me coz i is someone derp derp on topic still derp derp and then.... PLEASE dont ban me, forum is my life and i is like old from back in 92 and did you know i knew bands in 92 and us old guys from old time is old and after 92 no good metal except lots of metal but i old and no metal better then scene kids and post 9/11 is not true metal of def coz i old... did i mention 92 and me old?

Kojiri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to stick up for Mutiilation just because he posted a gay looking picture of Willy. It's not like the music changed after that gay picture leaked out. That was kind of the point. Kvlt doesn't have to be kvlt to be kvlt.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

But yes, his credibility remained intact for a long time, also in wider parts of the German-speaking scene. I know more than one person who hailed him as "the saviour of BM" - and believe me, they don't want to hear anything about that nowadays anymore. Wink

Yeah well that's pretty much my point. As soon as the myth surrounding a certain band gets debunked people just lose interest and move on to the next hype, which proves the actual music wasn't the reason they were into it in the first place. This is also the main reason why I'm biased towards most modern bm and its fans, it's too much about gossip and scene bullshit and too little about the music, don't want to sound like this old metal pioneer here but things used to be way more honest when thrash was the big thing.
da666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
You don't have to stick up for Mutiilation just because he posted a gay looking picture of Willy. It's not like the music changed after that gay picture leaked out. That was kind of the point. Kvlt doesn't have to be kvlt to be kvlt.

Of course it doesn't change a thing and no one even cares but him (those pics have been floating around for at least half a decade).

Hahaha its not even that, it's just every chance Ngay7 gets he brings up Mutii and its annoying in general. It's like it eats him away inside for some odd reason. Also sick of coming here and reading every second post of him saying "i was there in 92" "us old folk" "name drop name drop".
If his only achievement in life was "being there back then" - even though not actively being part of anything, then yes it's tragic but i'm sick of hearing about it.

nk7/marcos you are a christian dog, when you decided to suck christs sack you threw away any kind of credibility, so just shut the fuck up and get a life already, or write a fucking novel about 1992 and looking back in retrospect at the scene as a christian, do something, but please stop repeating yourself like a tourettes faggot on here. Thank you.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
]As soon as the myth surrounding a certain band gets debunked people just lose interest and move on to the next hype, which proves the actual music wasn't the reason they were into it in the first place.

The positive thing is that 50% of these trend-hoppers aren't longer in the scene than 5 years - in case of women not longer than 2.

But to be fair at RenÚ: At least he has the courage of being still around, that really takes some guts after the whole farce. Most of his former haters aren't anymore (see above).
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naomi campbell is also a christian dog
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

But to be fair at RenÚ: At least he has the courage of being still around, that really takes some guts after the whole farce.

Well, is that really a good thing in the end? Very Happy Whaveter, I do believe that the guy honestly likes the music, I'll give him that at least. Bottom line is, the least info you spread about yourself and your own band the better, especially if you happen to be a talentless sloppy musician.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: