P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drowning the Light - 2013/14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abgrund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drowning the Light is one of my favourite bands. Of Celtic Blood and Satanic Pride, The Serpents Reign and The Blood of the Ancients are great albums.
If you like raw Black Metal with a great melancholic atmosphere, you should like Drowning the Light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0-yNHisW0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EBPvYJ8S8I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxP2cUAnroY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49DbMAx2CYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzKDTfjSSwI
etc.
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:

Not to add that he plays crap. Seriously, where is atmosphere or quality to be find in his releases? Bad voice, horrible songs, low quality production.

And you have listened to each and every album from start to finish, have you? Rolling Eyes

Hmm, maybe he hasn't... but I cannot fathom who in his right mind would ever want to put himself through such a horrible, inhumane endeavor. Even worse, in one sitting, 250 songs ranging from perhaps 4 to 6 minutes would mean a relentless, paralyzing 24 hour DTL marathon.

Abgrund wrote:
Drowning the Light is one of my favourite bands.

Trust me friend, there are better things out there. Better options. Not just a little better. Much better.
Dostojanstvenik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcendence wrote:
The fact alone that you even feel compelled to provide justification for your so-called 'productivity' on a message board and that you are constantly on the defensive regarding your musical abomination is sad, or rather, pathetic.

this
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:

Not to add that he plays crap. Seriously, where is atmosphere or quality to be find in his releases? Bad voice, horrible songs, low quality production.

And you have listened to each and every album from start to finish, have you? Rolling Eyes

Why would I need to listen to all his recordings? Then this is a proof that at least part of his releases are unneeded. He can make one great album out of ten. People have now a chance on ten to get the decent one... And the rest deserves the trash can.

By the way, some of the horrible stuff I heard came from later releases, not from early demos.

I let the others do the rest of the criticism. And, be it about DTL or other topics, it's nice to see some constructive criticism here unlike the ass-licking that was the law too often.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
constructive criticism here

nileppez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who complain about releasing too much, check out this guy:
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703

Ironically, most of his stuff I've heard was at least decent.
Antimosh003

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nileppez wrote:

Fuuuuckin' hell! Very Happy
lordnausea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuersturm wrote:

Abgrund wrote:

Trust me friend, there are better things out there. Better options. Not just a little better. Much better.

Why are you giving advices about the music that people must listen?

Let they listen what they fucking want and respect. If you donīt like this band, donīt listen to them, but fuck your advices and respect other people who likes it.

Behind of a great quantity of LPs, EPs ect there is effort and a lot of time spent. It sounds for me like honest dedication.

You can like more or less a group in musical terms, but what does not make sense is to criticize a group for editing abundant materially. It always means work.

Some dedicate his time to composing, writing, designing albums, others spend their time criticizing, crying and gossiping like women in a forum.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/07mgl
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
constructive criticism here

satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:

fuck your advices and respect other people who likes it.

others spend their time criticizing, crying and gossiping like women in a forum.

That's what women do, all the time.
da666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
Yet he claims -see the Drakkar MÜTIILATION rereleases thread- that he releases one album per year. Hypocrisy at its best.

It was in reference to the last few years where it is all i have released or worked on Rolling Eyes Nicolas you need to grow up and stop bringing me up and trolling my threads Wink even in other bands threads "oh even this soundcloud sounds better then DTL" - even when DTL is not relevant, you are obsessed, if i sign you some merch will you be able to get on with your life Nico?

Xeniteia wrote:

I let the others do the rest of the criticism. And, be it about DTL or other topics, it's nice to see some constructive criticism here unlike the ass-licking that was the law too often.

You think DTL gets "ass-licking" on NWN?? Laughing You obviously are to busy sucking drakkars dick to notice it does not Smile
And of course your opinion is not bias coming from the guy who lives in cyrils lower intestine.
(for those unaware Xeniteia is a mod on the Drakkar forum "mr nuke", and was Drakkars "voice" during the bootlegging ordeal, even though cyril has an account on here, so he always pretends to be this out of the loop voice of reason, when in reality his mouth is just full of drakkars mud as he is an opinionless puppet, even funnier is a few years back Drakkar tried to sign DTL to his other label Apparitia recordings. Yet the voice of drakkar complains about the music of DTL. Ahhh the sweet scent of butthurt.)
da666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

Abgrund wrote:

Why are you giving advices about the music that people must listen?

Let they listen what they fucking want and respect. If you donīt like this band, donīt listen to them, but fuck your advices and respect other people who likes it.

Behind of a great quantity of LPs, EPs ect there is effort and a lot of time spent. It sounds for me like honest dedication.

You can like more or less a group in musical terms, but what does not make sense is to criticize a group for editing abundant materially. It always means work.

Some dedicate his time to composing, writing, designing albums, others spend their time criticizing, crying and gossiping like women in a forum.

Exactly.
People always want to feel more self important and like their opinion is worth something when it's not.
It is usual with these arrogant self important people to voice opinions even on music they may not have heard or have heard one track 5 years ago, because "they know what's best for everyone", when in reality most are just following a forum consensus to fit in and be sheep to the mass opinion (but in their own heads they are "unique individuals of hyper intelligence who forge their own destiny") or they are simply lonely people who use forums as an outreach program and hope someone will ask them to be their "spiritual leader on metaaaalll" and tell them what to listen to. It's pretty tragic.
gasskammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Why do people always get so butthurt about a band doing a lot of releases ? ... No one is forced to buy that....
Iīm more pissed off about bands like ZEMIAL and SADISTIC INTENT who just donīt get shit done.... Very Happy

a ZEMIAL album in 2013 would be rather nice. Some more Front Beast would be good as well! Arrow
Shiru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nileppez wrote:

Actually i checked only couple, and them was defeinitely not senseless, though really far away from my music taste.. though i had mate who like this stuff and he also says that most of discography decent, though there is few shitty ones;)
da666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcendence wrote:
The fact alone that you even feel compelled to provide justification for your so-called 'productivity' on a message board and that you are constantly on the defensive regarding your musical abomination is sad, or rather, pathetic.

Says the guy taking his time and "feeling compelled" to complain about it on the same message board?? It's "sad, or rather, pathetic." Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: