P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drowning the Light - 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you google my name for every slight criticism from my side. Wow, I never thought I had such a place in your heart. Laughing
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
By the way, I never ever got the beginning of a physical threat for this MD-related incident. I guess people didn't care or did agree. The jewish behaviour from his side remains, though.

Or just Walter happens to be a grown up man who is too mature to give two shits about some French skinny dipshit being a silly bitch at a show. Noble move from his side considering he's twice your size and could probably wreck you and those nerdy glasses of yours with his left arm alone. As much as I think da666 is a delusional retard, he has a point there.

*expect dumb reply mentioning my real name and calling me out at shows in Milan and nearby -Nicolas Xeniteia Targy, stop being such a whiney faggot please*
da666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
So you google my name for every slight criticism from my side. Wow, I never thought I had such a place in your heart. Laughing

Well just during the Mutii ordeal and now just for a laugh, and it obviously paid off Wink
Rage-aholics anonymous mate, it does wonders. Serenity now!

I'm now curious about this other story now
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll surely find a friend in him. Beware that you can land on his "hate-list" or "rip-off list" if you say his music is crap.

Anyway, the same old stories rehashed are just boring in the end. For the sake of yourself don't repeat yourself like ol'Manuel. Wink
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't understand all the hate towards DTL one of the finest black metal bands going every release is different from all of his works if you are true to this music and worship the old ways this band is for you. This band keeps the spirit burning alive and well. We need more bands to carry this torch.
Torcos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger wrote:
Don't understand all the hate towards DTL one of the finest black metal bands going every release is different from all of his works if you are true to this music and worship the old ways this band is for you. This band keeps the spirit burning alive and well. We need more bands to carry this torch.

Well some don't understand how one can see DTL as one of the finest BM bands... I personally have tried some of it, and think some tracks are uninteresting, others pretty good, but nothing extraordinary. And i don't know if over-contrasted facebook-like photos do much to "keep the spirit alive"...
da666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torcos wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

Well some don't understand how one can see DTL as one of the finest BM bands... I personally have tried some of it, and think some tracks are uninteresting, others pretty good, but nothing extraordinary. And i don't know if over-contrasted facebook-like photos do much to "keep the spirit alive"...

As i say, when people give honest opinions like this i can appreciate them, but i just want to chime in that over-contrasted pics were being done well before FB existed, it's not like im taking selfies in the bathroom and using them in album art.

Not directed at Torcos, but people in general also have to understand that very much so since the net existed when every and any band is one click away from any normal human listening to it (whether it be FB, youtube, myspace, soundcloud etc. etc.) it is hard for anything to feel very underground, adversarial or have much "mystique" anymore (especially bands that you did not grow up with pre the internet boom when everything was still mysterious/exciting), but on the other side of the coin it is better to be somewhat in control of the insanity and at least push the artistic vision in the way you want it pushed, because no matter what you do, it will end up on the net and you will get "fan pages" etc. etc. (there is only a handful of bands which i think have truly remained "off the grid" and underground these days, and that's because they are only distributed through private distros and trusted contacts etc.)

Regardless of if bands have some kind of social media page or not does not effect why the art is being created or the vision/spirit behind the art. The only thing that is maybe compromised is when you want to promote stuff that may have nudity or something where moderators of those sites jump on you like flies on shit.
(would it be a DTL thread if i didn't have a rant of some kind?)
hell_krieger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torcos wrote:
hell_krieger wrote:

well there always been over contrasted photos in black metal. For this I really admire Hate Forest where no band photos have been ever taken only but for there live show. If black metal have gone more towards this route that is great even better fixing this problem from the years of torment that this music has been facing for the last decade even further. Stupid photos surfaced. Thanks to photoshop making it more worse in this decade. People need to stop bitching about non sense here if you like it! you like it! If you don't shut the fuck up about it! Go back listening to your Immortal records and jerk off to your Peter Beste book. DTL being the finest on going black metal bandsl going today. Let's see every release is different from every recording. Production is different on every album, eps that are different from splits. Every release is not the same this is why DTL belongs on the top of list black metal bands right now. Every album turns out better and better just check out 'Oceans Of Eternity' this will blow your mind from start to finish. You listen to every Moonblood recording samething with them. It's all different!
schoolslave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DtL is one of the few bands which still manages to create that aura of mystique, be it through the aesthetics associated with the band/releases or the actual music.
Also, like that other guy said, every album tends to be unique. Of course, there are certain releases which share similarities, probably stemming from the fact that they were recorded during the same time period.
I have/had quite a few DtL releases, and listening to them in order and taking in the atmosphere of each is very interesting in terms of how the band has developed over time.
With other bands.musicians this is not the case, either because it is impossible because they have 23905348068 side projects or just because there is no progression/change (which may or may not be a good thing).

Anyway, hats of to da666, keep doing what you do.
(and check your PM).
pimp stick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

careful guys, the frog might call the police on you Laughing Laughing
Mr. Raines

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't that be cowardise?
da666

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oceans of Eternity" 12"LP

Limited to 300

To be released by Dark Adversary Productions, but available via Merchant of Death (like the Mutiilation vinyls).

Out SOON!

astralvesl

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell_krieger wrote:

schoolslave wrote:
DtL is one of the few bands which still manages to create that aura of mystique, be it through the aesthetics associated with the band/releases or the actual music.

I'm sorry but this honestly looks like trolling to me. Aside from personal opinions in regards to the quality of the music, how on earth could anyone claim this band creates an "aura of mystique" around themselves/their releases? For years, the guy behind the band has been making an absolute fool of himself on the internet to the point where I would find it easier to believe he's just trolling the whole scene than to believe he's actually the type of person he portrays himself to be.
That said, the man has written some good songs, but let's be honest, if you listen to this music and keep tremolo picking for as many albums as he's recorded, you're bound to come up w/ something someone enjoys. The idea of a grown man thinking, let alone saying, the two things I quoted is just mind blowing to me.
da666

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ not everyone takes what is said on the internet as "serious business" or a true reflection of a person/their art Wink

Long after any internet drama the music will still exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: