P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

BLASPHEMY " Black Metal Skinheads" Tapes for trade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Orpheus



Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 634
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a clear and distinct difference between a band of non-racist or antiracist members and an anti-racist band. There is clearly no political agenda or message in their music. I'm quite certain that commie Rage Against the Machine fans are capable of listening to music that isnt exhorting them to "fight the powah" or whatever the fuck.

Not everything needs to be about politics, in fact the less the better. When you politicise art, it is diminished. It loses abstract, ephemeral qualities and regresses to simple propaganda.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nileppez



Joined: 30 Nov 2012
Posts: 697
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
There is a clear and distinct difference between a band of non-racist or antiracist members and an anti-racist band.

This. Fucking pisses me off when a band declares itself as "antirascist and antifascists", just to sound so perfectly politically correct. Too many people think that when you're not racist you're automatically a part of some antirascist idea or movement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gromcrom
banned


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Posts: 79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To help band when interview by magazine, I come up with ready made quote to use:

"we are not the racist band, we just prefer german tanks to american ones"

"we against racism. but we have big interest on history.... especial german history"

"we only use theme of war (especial german side) because war is brutal and so is metal"

"we not racist, we only shave head because it keep clean more easy"

"we not racist, we have black man in band" (true for blasphemy, but deathspell omega and ancient recs bands could use too and who to know???)

"we use sample of hitler speech in old underground album to show ignorance of racism. believe in yourself not some ruler!!!!!! that is black metal! total individual!!!"

"we only use swastika for irony like sex pistols and punks did"

"we only joking with aryan anti-jew slogan, just to provoke and it worked! haha joke on you now. but we very sorry too for offence"

"we only use nazi image in past as proof freedom of expression - something possible not to do if nazi rules, so we not nazi"

"we use nazi image so no one can forget nazis and bad thing they do. song of mengele is same as song about dracula, just horror music business dude"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2261

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veadtuck wrote:
i don't remember "DeathLord" being in the band or on any of the recordings. i always figured they were apolitical, which left things open to interpretation and may be one of the reasons they had racist fans.


He´s in the band since it´s reeincarnation... played on Live Ritual Friday the 13th...
_________________
http://shop.deathstrike.de
http://avenger.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/blackspells
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Airyanem Vaejah



Joined: 14 Oct 2011
Posts: 303
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gromcrom wrote:
To help band when interview by magazine, I come up with ready made quote to use:


Die faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1957

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCF wrote:
ures/2011/05/24/blasphemy-interview-crime-and-powerlifting-pays/

[i]Also, it seems Blasphemy have an unusually large following amongst folks of a more, er, ‘dubious’ political affiliation – “unusually large” because it’s disproportionate to Caller of the Storms being black, although a number of knuckleheads have made an exception to his color – so what would you attribute this to?

Black Winds: We don’t know why. I guess they like good music.

DeathLord: .....I can’t actually answer for any of these fools, as I have no idea why they would be stupid enough to embrace a moronic idea like ‘white power’ or politics in the first place. I can only guess that they have to continually make justifications for themselves, as their philosophy is so fucking ridiculous. You’d have to constantly lie to yourself in order to trick yourself into following such dead ideas.


I guess Satanism is not a moronic idea Rolling Eyes Sacrificing lambs, drinking vomit from the priest, Dance of the Dead with sabbatic goats, Hailing in the sign of Satan, Baptised in goat's blood, Send the virgin to the flame.... I better stop now. Some great and intelligent lyrics they wrote. I wonder what kind of justifications they make for themselves to believe such nonsense?

This is the reason why I see music only as music and can't be bothered who's behind the instruments. Too many hypocrites out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 4960
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veadtuck wrote:
i don't remember "DeathLord" being in the band or on any of the recordings. i always figured they were apolitical, which left things open to interpretation and may be one of the reasons they had racist fans.

"DeathLörd of Abomination & War Apocalypse" is Ryan Forster. He's on the "Live Ritual" LP and the "Die Hard Rehearsal" and has been playing in the band since 1999. And I assume he'll be on the 3rd album if it ever manifests.

Hail Blasphemy!
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.


Last edited by xyosefx on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
satanic ritual abuse



Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 2044

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail Blasphemy! Satanism is not a moronic idea. Satan is real.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellbomber



Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Posts: 91

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
fuck.

Not everything needs to be about politics, in fact the less the better. When you politicise art, it is diminished. It loses abstract, ephemeral qualities and regresses to simple propaganda.


Nuff said there...
HAIL BLASPHEMY !!!!
_________________
"Skullfuck their crying eyes"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Primitive



Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 335
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayer also had a giant following of nazi boneheads.and there probably still are some backward ass idiots who truly think they're a "white power band" same with pantera (dry heev!). This wouldn't piss me off so much if it wasn't for the fact that the person who made this did it because memebers of blasphemy claim to be skinheads, SKINHEAD DOES NOT MEAN RACIST OR NAZI! Look up your history! It's like reprinting symarip's skinhead moonstomp lp and putting SS runes around "skihead"! It's so fucking ignorant!

And blasphemy were also asked in an interview "what do you think of fascist skins?" There reply was something along the lines as "so long as they stay away from us"
_________________
"We must secure the extinction of the human race and apocalyptic future for all children" - 14 words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did Caller of the Storms End up in the psyche hospital?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoundsOfDecay



Joined: 03 Jun 2011
Posts: 1057

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orpheus wrote:
Not everything needs to be about politics, in fact the less the better. When you politicise art, it is diminished. It loses abstract, ephemeral qualities and regresses to simple propaganda.

Well said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9568
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care about the politics in Blasphemy- classic extreme metal, no discussion. But if someones releasing a NSBM-alike bootleg release because the members of the band use the "skinhead"-tag (which was very very left wing originally, by the way), I can express my opinion that this is obviously not a very well thought through and retarded/tacky looking bootleg.
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 556

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
How did Caller of the Storms End up in the psyche hospital?


Who's in the what now?
_________________
holy ghost wrote:
"as of 11th December 2012, black metal is for queers"


morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie



Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 166

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasteland wrote:
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
How did Caller of the Storms End up in the psyche hospital?


Who's in the what now?
I'm referring to one of the interviews with the band done in the past where one of them said Caller of the Storms is not with them and he ended up in the psyche hospital for awhile.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group