P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Does anyone know
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2212
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Does anyone know Reply with quote

this guy and whether or not he's reliable for trading:

RAUL RAMIREZ TAUSTE from Spain?

Thanks for any info!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
siax2.0



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I dealt with him (without problems), but let me verify when I'm t home...
_________________
my tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2212
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks - I appreciate it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 837
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reliable. I remember dealing with him once and have a trade going on with him at the moment actually.
_________________
http://behest.netii.net | http://behestzine.tictail.com

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2212
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dug in my e-mail archives because his name sounded familiar - and not in a positive way, if you catch my drift.

I tried selling him a 7" by The True Werwolf in April 2010 since he placed the highest bid on that particular eBay auction. I sent him an invoice shortly after the auction ended, but I didn't get a reply for two weeks. I sent him another e-mail to ask what's going on, this dude finally replied in broken English. It's pretty hilarious in retrospect, so here's some cut 'n paste action for you all to enjoy:

ME: "Hi,

You won the following auction a week and a half ago:

*broken link*

I have sent you an invoice and a reminder over the past week and a half, but I have not heard anything from you. Were you still planning on paying, or.. ?

Regards"


HIM: "hello Im not received your EP
when the vynil arrive I made my payment greetings"


As you can imagine I told him I wasn't gonna send him anything until I received the payment:

ME: "That's not the way it works. You did not reply to several messages in a week and a half, and now you expect me to send you the EP before making the payment? That is absolutely ridiculous."

HIM: "hello you are right but what address you sent the EP?? greetings"

ME (getting a serious headache by now): "I haven't sent you anything yet, because I haven't received a payment yet. That is usually how things work, you know: If you wish to make a purchase, you are supposed to pay first before actually getting what it is you wished to purchase. Now, on a scale from one to ten, how hard would you say that is that to understand? And, more importantly, how much longer are you planning on wasting my time? *cut* You can just forget about buying that 7" all together as far as I'm concerned, because there's no way I'll bother dealing with someone like yourself."

HIM (please be aware that he STILL has not paid at this point): hello the next time do not say you have sent me vinyl

send the EP THE TRUE WERWOLF to this address:

CARLOS RAMIREZ TAUSTE
*removed street name*
Castellon de la Plana 12005
provincia de Castellon (SPAIN)

greetings and thanks for you patience


After that message he finally paid, so I figured 'fuck it, this dude is a pain in the ass to deal with, but I'll send him his 7" anyway'. Before preparing his package, however, I decided to do some investigating on my own. Didn't take long before I found this link:

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=737&sid=b2724e17bed5e981951107132042da01&mforum=thetruemayhem

At this point I just cancelled the order and refunded his payment, didn't want to waste any more time and energy than I already spent at that point.

I don't think the dude is necessarily a rip-off, but his online wrap sheet isn't 100% flawless. Besides, I'm very allergic to broken English and this guy's English is so bad it's really difficult to communicate with him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gr.Ob.894



Joined: 08 Jun 2012
Posts: 138
Location: Far Away From Anywhere Else

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
I dug in my e-mail archives because his name sounded familiar - and not in a positive way, if you catch my drift.

I tried selling him a 7" by The True Werwolf in April 2010 since he placed the highest bid on that particular eBay auction. I sent him an invoice shortly after the auction ended, but I didn't get a reply for two weeks. I sent him another e-mail to ask what's going on, this dude finally replied in broken English. It's pretty hilarious in retrospect, so here's some cut 'n paste action for you all to enjoy:

ME: "Hi,

You won the following auction a week and a half ago:

*broken link*

I have sent you an invoice and a reminder over the past week and a half, but I have not heard anything from you. Were you still planning on paying, or.. ?

Regards"


HIM: "hello Im not received your EP
when the vynil arrive I made my payment greetings"


As you can imagine I told him I wasn't gonna send him anything until I received the payment:

ME: "That's not the way it works. You did not reply to several messages in a week and a half, and now you expect me to send you the EP before making the payment? That is absolutely ridiculous."

HIM: "hello you are right but what address you sent the EP?? greetings"

ME (getting a serious headache by now): "I haven't sent you anything yet, because I haven't received a payment yet. That is usually how things work, you know: If you wish to make a purchase, you are supposed to pay first before actually getting what it is you wished to purchase. Now, on a scale from one to ten, how hard would you say that is that to understand? And, more importantly, how much longer are you planning on wasting my time? *cut* You can just forget about buying that 7" all together as far as I'm concerned, because there's no way I'll bother dealing with someone like yourself."

HIM (please be aware that he STILL has not paid at this point): hello the next time do not say you have sent me vinyl

send the EP THE TRUE WERWOLF to this address:

CARLOS RAMIREZ TAUSTE
*removed street name*
Castellon de la Plana 12005
provincia de Castellon (SPAIN)

greetings and thanks for you patience


After that message he finally paid, so I figured 'fuck it, this dude is a pain in the ass to deal with, but I'll send him his 7" anyway'. Before preparing his package, however, I decided to do some investigating on my own. Didn't take long before I found this link:

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=737&sid=b2724e17bed5e981951107132042da01&mforum=thetruemayhem

At this point I just cancelled the order and refunded his payment, didn't want to waste any more time and energy than I already spent at that point.

I don't think the dude is necessarily a rip-off, but his online wrap sheet isn't 100% flawless. Besides, I'm very allergic to broken English and this guy's English is so bad it's really difficult to communicate with him.


Thanks for sharing, man! That's some fascinating reading! Very Happy
_________________
Good buyers/sellers/traders: Rabenzauber, Tireheb, DTD, motorcharged82, LifeDepraved, Wilhelm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2212
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link that K.D.S. posted is the one that got me worried in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Besides, I'm very allergic to broken English and this guy's English is so bad it's really difficult to communicate with him.

I remember we had discussed this before, broken English is more often than not a reliable indicator of rip off in sight. My thief-detecting sensor is in alert state whenever I get messages sounding like "666 HELL-O! JOSE FROM SPAIN HERE!! YOU SALE ME VYNIL STUFFS YES???"

If someone's in his 20ies and hasn't learnt how to communicate in a foreign language yet, chances are he's either extremely dumb or comes from third world countries with shady postal systems and poor reputation. In any case, certainly not worth the pain in the ass.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is more! Wasn't really planning on posting this to begin with, but fuck it, I literally sat behind my screen laughing out loud reading all this stuff again after nearly three years. Comedy goldmine.

---

After I told him that I wasn't gonna sell him the 7" because of his poor communication skills and the fact that the information provided in that link kind of put me off even more than it already did, I got the following message:

HIM: "what is the problem??I pay this vynil"

Yes, well, the problem is that you paid two weeks after you made your purchase, after two weeks of absolute silence AND after having eventually tried getting me to ship the 7" before paying.

ME: "I paid you back because I do not want to do any business with you. I did a google search on your name because I found your behaviour (not getting in touch for a week and a half, expecting me to send you the EP before making the payment) absolutely unacceptable, and I found a thread in which you have been accused of having ripped off sixteen people. On top of that, communication proves to be very difficult since your level of English does not meet my adequacy standards. So, fuck it, even though you eventually paid, there is way too much hassle involved, and I'd rather just relist it and sell it to someone else."

HIM: "my english is not good but you understand me

You're a liar, you say you've sent me the disc, then you put a complaint for unpaid vinyl and when I send my payment is canceled,you want to return the vinyl to the auction and make more money, say over there are 16 people who have had problems with me,you are a liar and crazy,Im not stupid so things are not done friend"


Ah, so he's telling me how to conduct business all of a sudden? Right. As if it wasn't completely clear, I never once told him I sent him the 7".

At this point I got really angry and sent him the following message. I rarely, if ever, lose my cool when it comes to stuff like this, but this guy just managed to push all the right buttons. Very amusing read, in retrospect. Laughing Embarassed

ME: "Listen you stupid motherfucker, I haven't said I sent you anything, that is bullshit. The reason you say that is because your English is so bad, even the most basic forms of communication are next to impossible. I dare you to point out where I said that I already sent you the vinyl."

HIM: "suck my dick be if you understand" (the message was sent using font size 2348762346 or something like that, which makes it a lot funnier)

HIM (a day later Laughing ): "hello Im very interested in your vynil THE TRUE WERWOLF,I won your auction
excuse me my horrible english writter
sorry I dont undertand very good your messages,Im from SPAIN my english is not good
I return my pay via paypal ok???I wait your reply

greetings"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
K.D.S. wrote:
Besides, I'm very allergic to broken English and this guy's English is so bad it's really difficult to communicate with him.

I remember we had discussed this before, broken English is more often than not a reliable indicator of rip off in sight. My thief-detecting sensor is in alert state whenever I get messages sounding like "666 HELL-O! JOSE FROM SPAIN HERE!! YOU SALE ME VYNIL STUFFS YES???"

If someone's in his 20ies and hasn't learnt how to communicate in a foreign language yet, chances are he's either extremely dumb or comes from third world countries with shady postal systems and poor reputation. In any case, certainly not worth the pain in the ass.


I remember as well, and I totally agree. I usually don't even bother to reply if I detect a serious case of broken English.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 837
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing His english is definately horrible, but I've managed to deal with him. He had some items I couldn't resist taking in return for the ones he was interested in Very Happy
_________________
http://behest.netii.net | http://behestzine.tictail.com

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1089
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. you need to do some kind of audio book of this shit with someone playing the part of RAUL RAMIREZ TAUSTE. It sounds like it would be great to listen to on a long car journey. Laughing
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Piotr Sargnagel



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 2212
Location: At home, in front of my computer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing So he seems to be ok as long as there are no payments or lengthy communications involved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 1089
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going to pull the trigger on the trade Shocked
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group