P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ForeBears -- A Film by Marie Cachet and VARG VIKERNES
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the comments section:
FRIEDRICH LEUKESSŘNN LAZARIUS
Thank you Marie! In these articles I understood and found out more than studying physics for years at school(I had learned there nothing essential). I always felt(at school) and watching science programms, that there is something wrong with the Einstein’s theories, I’m glad to see that somebody disproves them.

SIEGFRIED
Very good. We never really learned about the theory of Einstein. Just that it is the truth. And a few months ago I thought to myself: “If the jews are so proud on his work, hasn’t it to be faulty then?” So I read about his theory and especially at the point about the absolute speed of light I got really tired of it. As always, it’s their nature. So, merci beaucoup for your thoughts, they are enlightening and backing my confidence.
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
From her blog: "They cannot clone any mammoth because of that fact, you can just google it."

Hahahah......keep such stuff coming!
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Years of studying physics goes right in the toilet after one encounter with Varg's wife? She must have a magical aryan pussy.
ADK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioeinherjer
07/03/2013 at 14:33 Reply

i also dislike the black metal genre… iam listening to classic music, wagner and music like that. sure, i love burzum. sometimes i like to listen to some rac bands like stahlgewitter or lunikoff. Absurd is also a band i listening to… specally when i am lifting weights. as a teen i liked burzum and darktrhrone but when bands like dimmu borgier arised i feel ashamed telling somebody that iam listening to bm….
so i am very happy that burzum is now scaldic metal or whatever…
Under Command

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Wow. Years of studying physics goes right in the toilet after one encounter with Varg's wife? She must have a magical aryan pussy.

who can physics maniax without vikernes wife today ?
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Command wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:

It's sad. Really sad. Not funny.
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is basically a case of self-perpetuating stupidity. I feel sorry for these people. Laughing
alexyorkalive

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:

post of the week. Laughing
altblood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Command wrote:

Exclamation Laughing
Under Command

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As all historians know there is no civilised society on this planet that was not built by Europeans or by peoples with much European blood and influence. Ancient Egypt was European. Sumer was European. The Indus Valley civilisation was European. Ancient Persia was European. The Roman Empire was European. The Ancient Greek city states were European, et cetera.

When it comes to the Americas they too had their culture, or if you like civilisation, from «blonde, bearded men» who came to them «in ships». Even China had their civilisation from Europeans

-Vikernes
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does he understand that modern science, despite some important ideas taken elsewhere, is mostly a Western product and one of the greatest achievements of the Western world? And even the Arabs would have done nothing without the Hellenistic heritage.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Command wrote:
Quote:
As all historians know there is no civilised society on this planet that was not built by Europeans or by peoples with much European blood and influence. Ancient Egypt was European. Sumer was European. The Indus Valley civilisation was European. Ancient Persia was European. The Roman Empire was European. The Ancient Greek city states were European, et cetera.

When it comes to the Americas they too had their culture, or if you like civilisation, from «blonde, bearded men» who came to them «in ships». Even China had their civilisation from Europeans

-Vikernes

I'd like to see the empirical basis for this "As all historians know..." comment. I'm sure the research was meticulously done.
ChristHunt
banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Varg is a man you should all listen too!
cochino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
Does he understand that modern science, despite some important ideas taken elsewhere, is mostly a Western product and one of the greatest achievements of the Western world? And even the Arabs would have done nothing without the Hellenistic heritage.

And the modern western culture would have done nothing without the Arab heritage since they didn't even fucking keep the goddamn works and knowdelge of such Hellenistic heritage, and would still be largely ignorant about it if it wasn't for the Arabs.

And I'd like to see proof of the Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Mayans, Aztecs and Incas developing their cultures thanks to Europeans.

Everybody knows it was the aliens.
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cochino"]
Xeniteia wrote:

And the modern western culture would have done nothing without the Arab heritage since they didn't even fucking keep the goddamn works and knowdelge of such Hellenistic heritage, and would still be largely ignorant about it if it wasn't for the Arabs.

And I'd like to see proof of the Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, Mayans, Aztecs and Incas developing their cultures thanks to Europeans.

quote]

He said M O D E R N science!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: