P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Versions of Freezing Moon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Werewolf wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
its always a roll of the dice with these bootlegs (as stated in the other going thread) but maybe the version you seek lies here?

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=27495

just like their description says, I have NO idea which recording session this is. based on their guess in the description, this could be consistent with the time frame you are looking at. @ $13.33 I question if this is really worth it though. id have to say NO... hahaha
That must be a new bootleg version of an older bootleg. The first time I saw pictures of this "I Love Transilvania" bootleg was easily 8-9 years ago...

Spot on. The first press was said to be ltd to 100 and came on black wax. I publicly wish to thank the French moron who bought my copy for 160 last year.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:

is this repeat material from other boot releases, or even worth while if not?

It probably is, I'm sure all Mayhem boots out there are sourced from the very same 2-3 rehearsal tapes available. I must admit I had only bought this with the purpose of cashing in on it and it paid off Very Happy $6 would be an acceptabe price for this piece of shit, paperthin vinyl and xeroxed cover, go figure.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

160???? Shocked Shocked good god. totally agreed about the $6. id be on this (just for the artwork alone essentially) if it were that price... and yeah, I deeply suspect its from the same rehearsals we have all heard which are spread over various kvlt bootlegs through the ages. I "think" I have my share of Mayhem as is without caving into more dumb shit. still, I love that cover... HAHAHAHA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: