P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FS: Nunslaughter DEMOSLAUGHTER 7" box ltd 100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
segerhuva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: FS: Nunslaughter DEMOSLAUGHTER 7" box ltd 100 Reply with quote

NUNSLAUGHTER
'DEMOSlaughter'
(9x 7" EP BOX SET w/ Posters, Patch & Book)

I am selling my copy of this incredible box set. All records have been played ONCE only, and everything is in excellent condition. Please email me at abisko ~at~ gmail . com if you want to make any kind of serious offer. Thanks.

Postage will cost quite a bit, given the heaviness of the metal box. I will check postage costs (airmail only) depending on where you live.

Here is all the information on the contents of this box:

Finally, after years in the making, the "DEMOSlaughter" box set is unleashed!! Contains a complete set of all 6 NunSlaughter demos released throughout their 20 year history: "Ritual of Darkness", "The Rotting Christ", "Impale The Soul...", "The Guts of Christ", "Face of Evil", and "Evil Speaks" all on various COLORED VINYL! Each 7" comes in a pocket cover with a heavy-stock insert featuring lyrics and liner notes by Don of the Dead.
As an added bonus we've included a 7" PICTURE DISC of the much sought after "Rotting" recording (prev. 13 copies made) and a death black vinyl 7" EP of the "Rehearsal 1987" Picture Disc (prev. 100 copies made) both packaged in a high quality noble GATEFOLD cover.

Also included, a 7x7 twenty-nine page book with commentary, lots of old reviews and interviews with Don of the Dead and original singer Gregoroth from back in the day. This devilishly handsome book with SILVER pages is hand-numbered and hand-autographed by Don of the Dead. If that's not enough, we've added TWO old-ass POSTER photos and a high quality embroidered Devil Metal goat patch exclusive to this box! A total of NINE 7" records housed in a heavy-duty METAL BOX (no wimpy tin shit)! A very high quality low-profit collectible consisting of tons of hand-work by Hells Headbangers and Don of the Dead. A true value for money! Only 100 copies made in fucking hell!!!

Picture of box + all contents:

http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/BOXdemoslaughter2.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: