P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Nidrosian bands on CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
aiezue



Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Posts: 261
Location: China

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hipsterfago wrote:
You are mistaken.

Hetroertzen is based in Sweden and is not a part of the Trondheim-scene.
NidarosAros

Godlike music nevertheless.


Agree. Hetroertzen is awesome, though.
_________________
gromcrom wrote:
I remember I massage Fenriz on myspace some year back say his new Lightthrone record was sucking

Good traders/sellers: Frghl, s.charlach, DTD, Drones, Monad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 1125

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you heard Walters other band Horns?
_________________
http://www.dissectionforum.dk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1898
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
Have any of you heard Walters other band Horns?


Yes, it's pretty allright.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Dostojanstvenik



Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 905

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
Have any of you heard Walters other band Horns?


extremly boring...Hetroertzen is much better
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathcrusher



Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 573
Location: In the Court of the Crimson King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These bands are quite overrated for what they are doing. Only Vemod makes the cut for me.
_________________
NK7 wrote:
Modern black metal sucks because it's performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments, fuck "atmosphere" and give me proper metal riffs to bang my head to or just fuck off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1898
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcrusher wrote:
These bands are quite overrated for what they are doing. Only Vemod makes the cut for me.


Says the guy with Morbus Crohn avatar, haha.
But of course, taste differ.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hipsterfago



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 166
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we are already discussing Hetroertzen and related bands in a thread for nidrosian bands. (Laughing) I'd like to ask if you have heard Die Kunst Der Finsternis?

You'll be surprised...
https://soundcloud.com/lamech-records/die-kunst-der-finsternis-the
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathcrusher



Joined: 12 Mar 2011
Posts: 573
Location: In the Court of the Crimson King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 wrote:
Deathcrusher wrote:
These bands are quite overrated for what they are doing. Only Vemod makes the cut for me.


Says the guy with Morbus Crohn avatar, haha.
But of course, taste differ.


I don't know what you are on about, but that post was not meant to offend you. I just find them a bit boring, because I hear the same old, repetitive, monotonous riffs from 90s records; mostly Curse of Mankind, End of Life and Burzum material. Adding some black candles and corpsepaint doesn't exactly break new ground and there are better BM bands out there, which get less attention then they deserve. Wink

As for Morbus Chron, I am definitely not alone in thinking their album is one of the best pieces of DM to have come out of Sweden recently.
_________________
NK7 wrote:
Modern black metal sucks because it's performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments, fuck "atmosphere" and give me proper metal riffs to bang my head to or just fuck off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1898
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And people say the same thing about Morbus as you say about the Nidaros bands, so in the end it's all about taste, right? And I was in no way offended, I was actually pointing out you are entitled to your own opinion. I couldnt really care less what people think, and that goes for the bands too. We do what we do and people can take it or leave it, easy as pie.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1898
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw; Morbus is quite allright! I own the LP myself and seen them a couple of times. Nothing extraordinary, but a decent band.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 1125

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hipsterfago wrote:
Since we are already discussing Hetroertzen and related bands in a thread for nidrosian bands. (Laughing) I'd like to ask if you have heard Die Kunst Der Finsternis?

You'll be surprised...
https://soundcloud.com/lamech-records/die-kunst-der-finsternis-the


I have already mentioned the album, but I guess no one took notice. Anyway, Lamech needs to release this stuff on CD.
_________________
http://www.dissectionforum.dk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hipsterfago



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 166
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
Hipsterfago wrote:
Since we are already discussing Hetroertzen and related bands in a thread for nidrosian bands. (Laughing) I'd like to ask if you have heard Die Kunst Der Finsternis?

You'll be surprised...
https://soundcloud.com/lamech-records/die-kunst-der-finsternis-the


I have already mentioned the album, but I guess no one took notice. Anyway, Lamech needs to release this stuff on CD.

Oh, my bad.
It's not a planned release but I'll ask about it tonight...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frozen



Joined: 27 Oct 2012
Posts: 1125

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great. Plant a little seed and we'll see where it'll go from there.
_________________
http://www.dissectionforum.dk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5566
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frozen wrote:
Have any of you heard Walters other band Horns?


I think it's excellent stuff, has a really dark atmosphere.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carpathian_Florist



Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 995

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Nidrosian bands = AWESOME
*The prices they fetch on ebay, discogs and so forth = TOTAL BULLSHIT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group