P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Moving Sale list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Moving Sale list. Reply with quote

Moving sale list

I will be moving in a few months, so I would like to sell or trade off some of the extra stuff in my shelves.

Sale: Prices do not include postage, only paypal payments are taken (No eChecks). You can’t buy or trade for part of an order, and all prices are final. If you haven’t paid me within three days of starting something your items will no longer be held for you. All currency is in USD, that is the only currency taken.

Trades: I have no wantlist, mainly looking for Doom, Hevay & Black Metal right now. See the scale below. Please note, I do not trade t-shirts and will only trade vinyls for other vinyls. If we have never traded before or you have bad feedback you gotta ship first. I give all priority to selling items though.
Trade Scale: 1 CD – 1 CD. 1 tape/CD-r for 1 tape. 2 tapes for one CD.

Contact is my E-mail: WSPPropaganda[at]yahoo[dot]com or PM. Please note, PM will not be responded to as quickly as e-mails. Also, if you have dicked out on a previous deal we did you will not be responded too. If you want any kind of feedback, let me know your forum name and where you found the list.

All CDs are shipped without cases, tapes can also be shipped without boxes if you wish.
If you are in the United States and order 5 items, I will pay the postage.
---------READ THAT ABOVE BEFORE CONTACTING ME----------

The list (Everything is like new unless noted, I got a camera and can get you pics if you want).

Tapes
All the cassettes I am selling are in my distro, the postage chart there is valid for orders containing tapes only.
http://www.wintersolaceproductions.cjb.net/distro.htm

CD-r’s
Uruk-Hai “Across the misty mountains”. CD-r in DVD box, ambient heathen stuff. Copy #462. $3.00

CDs (Any 3 of the $4.00 CDs for $10.00 + Postage, Any 6 for $20.00)
Monarch! – Dead men tell no tales. Drone 2 CD release. Crucial Blast. $4.00
Umbra Nihil – Genoia, Digipack release on firedoom. $4.00
Blaspheme – s/t. Office reissue on some French label. $4.00
Vinterriket – Winterschatten. Flood the Earth Pressing. $4.00
Black Seas of Infinity/Kaniba/Ugegi Aoiveae A Ser – The Trinity of Non-being. Ambient. $4.00.
Tumulus (Rus) – Sredokresie. Worth Emmiter. $4.00
Tumulus (Rus) – Winter Wood. Worth Emmiter. $4.00

EP
Rammer/Maniak – Steel Funeral. Silver vinyl version w/ 2 pins & poster. Limited to 100. $5.00

LP
Dark Ages - A Chronicle Of the Plague. Huge Jacket Damaged, bottom unglued put it back together with double sided tape looks fine now. LP Plays fine. $7.00
Dark Ages - Twilight of Europe. Dings. VG condition. $7.00
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell. Jacket mint, vinyl skips. $6.00
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: