P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Party San Festival
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Party San Festival Reply with quote

I've changed my mind and I'll spend an extra week on Germany (I just had planned to go to Wacken) to attend to the Party San Festival as well coinciding with the announcement of Bolt Thrower of calling the quits or so. I need your impressions about Party San in terms of organization, camping area and rest of first hand useful information
Portentum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good organisation, fair prices, good lunch, recommended festival!
Wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went last year. Good size festival, (about 1/4 size of Wacken, by my bad estimation), beer is reasonably priced, food is good quality (the steaks and bratwurst are amazing!) etc.

Sadly we had shit weather last year but it was still great.
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about showers and camping area?
Wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't use the showers so I don't know about them. The camping area is split in two - most of it is for people with cars and there's an area for people without cars. We had no car so I can only speak for that part but it was cool, enough space for all of our tents and it was generally as clean as you could expect for a festival.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went there last year for the first and yes, easilyl much better than Wacken as the prices are much lower and there is less shit music.

There are two camping areas, one directly near the festival area and one which is a bit more far away.
I donīt think there was a strict division between an area with and one without cars but we arrived relatively late so maybe they werenīt strict on that anymore at that time.

I didnīt use the showers as well, smelley me, but have been told they were ok.

It may be a good idea to bring some disinfectant like Sagrotan when using the toilets.
Wayne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, forgot about the toilets. It's pure luck as to whether you find covered in piles of shit or not.
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne wrote:
Haha, forgot about the toilets. It's pure luck as to whether you find covered in piles of shit or not.

Looks promising...
R_R_BASTARD_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARTY SAN 2007

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
shit-faced

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clean toilets are gay Laughing

I've heard that they have become very choosey with shirts, patches, buttons etc. of bands that could in any way be connected with NS stuff like Satanic Warmaster, Watain, Absurd, all this eastern european stuff and so on. There doesn't even have to be a reasonable connection...
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, toilets are always a kind of Rusian roulette at festivals, hrhr.
The mud was sucky indeed - after those three days in my wet boots the nerves in my feet were so damaged that I couldnīt feel some of my toes for several months (back to normal now), not to mention I was ill for a week afterwards.
But Malevolent Creation alone made it worthwhile.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ shit-faced

Some people were whining about that in the PSOA forum, claiming even there were antifas hunting metalheads but the latter is total and absolute bullshit. I wouldnīt wet my shirt due to that. Wink
I saw a guy wearing a Landser shirt having to leave though - not a bad thing in my book if you ask me.
Goab

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="shit-faced"]Clean toilets are gay Laughing

I've heard that they have become very choosey with shirts, patches, buttons etc. of bands that could in any way be connected with NS stuff like Satanic Warmaster, Watain, Absurd, all this eastern european stuff and so on. quote]

I also have heard about this, but it's strange that the name of Watain pops up since the band performed at this same festival back in 2006
cultofvomit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to the party san in 2006 and 2007. 2006 was good, good weather, great bands, and a a gang bang.
but last year it has been a fucking survivors experience. rain, rain, fucking rain, mud, mud and fucking mud. i don't know if i was sleeping in my tent or swimming in a pool.

toilets were terrible, it's not a problem of "clean/unclean toilets", it's a problem of PEST risk. i saw 1 meter pile of shit into that gas-chamber.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
i saw 1 meter pile of shit into that gas-chamber.

Sometimes decorated with some bloody tampons or smelly vomit. Those toilets are completely devastated after already 1/2 fucking day. Those little German festivals have always a very great atmosphere though, good prices, good food, good music etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: