P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLOW OUT SALE - UNTIL MARCH 31

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FEP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: BLOW OUT SALE - UNTIL MARCH 31 Reply with quote

In the past 2 months Ive been moving out all the stock to a new location, as consequence of this sudden change, since then, all the work around went pretty slow.

The new bunker is smaller than the older one, but it will give me the chance to do the mailorder work at FULL TIME, this means that from now on I will be able to ship at any day of the week and pack your order in the very same day you made it, yet I need to clear out many stock, either to win space for the new releases coming or the new distribution items, the BLOW OUT SALE will end in March 31 - more info regarding new timings and shipping ways in due time -

NOTE: Pending orders from last two weeks will be shipped this monday, e-mails not aswered will have their reply ASAP.

Cds : BUY 5 PAY 4
12 Lps : BUY 3 PAY 2
11 Mlps : BUY 3 PAY 2
7 Eps : BUY 5 PAY 4
TAPES : BUY 5 PAY 4
T-SHIRTS : BUY 3 PAY 2

The lower title is for free | This BLOW OUT SALE does not aply on the OFFER section | Place your order by choosing the INVOICE payment way | Wait for final invoice and payment instructions | Mention 3 or 4 alternative items

Last edited by FEP on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
FEP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up! Exclamation
FEP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last days! Exclamation
FEP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the past 2 months Ive been moving out all the stock to a new location, as consequence of this sudden change, since then, all the work around went pretty slow.

The new bunker is smaller than the older one, but it will give me the chance to do the mailorder work at FULL TIME, this means that from now on I will be able to ship at any day of the week and pack your order in the very same day you made it, yet I need to clear out many stock, either to win space for the new releases coming or the new distribution items, the BLOW OUT SALE will end in March 31 - more info regarding new timings and shipping ways in due time -

NOTE: Pending orders from last two weeks will be shipped this monday, e-mails not aswered will have their reply ASAP.

Cds : BUY 5 PAY 4
12 Lps : BUY 3 PAY 2
11 Mlps : BUY 3 PAY 2
7 Eps : BUY 5 PAY 4
TAPES : BUY 5 PAY 4
T-SHIRTS : BUY 3 PAY 2

The lower title is for free | This BLOW OUT SALE does not aply on the OFFER section | Place your order by choosing the INVOICE payment way | Wait for final invoice and payment instructions | Mention 3 or 4 alternative items
FEP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAST DAYS...

New shop up soon, with plenty of new stuff.

Also, BML shop is from now on DOING daily shipments, any order placed and paid, shall have is delivery withing 4/5 working days
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: