P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

www.theundergroundcollection.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindlock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: www.theundergroundcollection.com Reply with quote

has anyone dealt with this moron? idiot wanted 40 euros incl. shipping to u.s. for a handful of fucking cd-r's. he got angry when i suggested that was a bit high, regardless of the cost of shipping to the u.s. i can't believe this guy is still in 'business' with his jewish attitude.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate this. Normal maniax doing this for free. Maybe he also coping this from mp3 source ?
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Kapalika

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: www.theundergroundcollection.com Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
i can't believe this guy is still in 'business' with his jewish attitude.

Obviously there are enough stupid trailer park aryans who shell out their bucks. Wink
I thought about getting some stuff from him five or six years ago but when one is patient enough one can find everything for free.
I think those mp3 are mainly ripped from his personal collection (the guy used to be in Gutwrench if I remember correctly).
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Than ask him for trade if he practice it.
mindlock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i wouldn't trade with this dipshit, even if i hadn't already told him what a fool he was. he only trades "huge amounts of metal (100 demos or more)."
metalmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny to see another one with those unexisting Bathory demos, among other shit
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all he does not run a "business", heīs sharing his collection and probably wants some money back which he invested over the years to get that stuff. And if you wrote him a mail like you wrote here I understand he was getting angry.

Actually I think the price he asks is OK. It certainly takes a little bit more than a few clicks to sort out 6 CDīs full of stuff with tracklists etc...

I remember paying much more money for VHS tapes from traders years ago. It was always like that, if you donīt have stuff to trade you have to pay.

It took him years of trading tapes and therefore lots of money for tapes and postage to get that collection together and you act like a dick now because you donīt get stuff from him for free ??

Be glad heīs giving people the opportunity to get that stuff ! Iīve had contact with real dickhead guys who where sitting on their stuff like a hen acting like you would like to steal something from them when asking for a dub.

Quote:
I think those mp3 are mainly ripped from his personal collection (the guy used to be in Gutwrench if I remember correctly).

Those are no MP3īs, he digitalized everything on CD-Rīs. He used to play with PENTACLE at one point, thatīs what I know.
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
has anyone dealt with this moron?

- yes, ive traded with Edwin a few times a few years ago. never had any problems with him -

mindlock wrote:
idiot wanted 40 euros incl. shipping to u.s. for a handful of fucking cd-r's.

- if you dont mind me asking, whats 40 euros in US terms?!?!? -

- while i dont have nearly as big of a collection as him, you can check out my site & maybe we could work something out. im trying to get rid of ALOT of stuff, so, i wouldnt charge you as much / hahaha -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
mindlock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
First of all he does not run a "business", heīs sharing his collection and probably wants some money back which he invested over the years to get that stuff. And if you wrote him a mail like you wrote here I understand he was getting angry.

that's the thing, i wouldn't have made this post if he didn't act like a dickhead, but he was the first one to make a dickhead reply. i politely asked him why it was so much, and he didn't even bother to respond except to tell me to look somewhere else. fuck him.

40 euros is 62 us dollars. tell, me is that really worth it for 6 cd-rs including shipping, when shipping is about 12/13 usd? and i hate the way he gloated about the fact that he has this stuff and i don't after i told him i wasn't going to pay. yeah, you must be real proud of yourself, idiot. i'm so jealous. Rolling Eyes
mindlock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey legion, you actually do have a bunch of the same demos that i was looking for from edwin's list, but i'm not looking to trade, just some burns - i only want to hear this stuff, i don't care about owning originals. i'll still pay you, as long as its something reasonable, and not like $9 for a friggin cd-r.
- LEGION -

Location: - Somewhere Within The Fuckin Space / Time Continuum -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindlock wrote:
that's the thing, i wouldn't have made this post if he didn't act like a dickhead, but he was the first one to make a dickhead reply. i politely asked him why it was so much, and he didn't even bother to respond except to tell me to look somewhere else. fuck him.

- while im not defending him, you have to figure, he probably has MANY, MANY people contacting him [ over many years now ] about the stuff that he has & most of them probably dont have stuff to trade or he already has the stuff that they do. now, im sure MOST of them try to haggle about the price & hes just pissed off about it. again, im not trying to defend him, just looking at it from a different perspective -

mindlock wrote:
hey legion, you actually do have some demos that i was looking for, but i'm not looking to trade, just some burns - i only want to hear this stuff, i don't care about owning originals. i'll still pay you, as long as its something reasonable, and not like $9 for a friggin cd-r.

- okay, no problem. email me & send me your want list & we can work something out -

- [ BLASPHEMY / http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/ ] -

- [ UNHOLY ARCHANGEL / http://unholyarchangelworship.webs.com/ ] -
throneofmight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"we can work something out"...what a difference it makes...huh? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tom245

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Hate this. Normal maniax doing this for free.

Bollocks do they.

Nocturnal Deathstrike said all that needs to be said. Bear in mind that this guys digitalising all this stuff. How long do you think that takes? If you think it's so easy to get someone else to do it cheaper or find that stuff in mp3 sharing programs then you're in for a surprise. People always seem to want more than that when I've tried to obtain dubs of rarer stuff and not everything makes it's way onto DC++.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I HAVE IT & YOU DON'T !!!"
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom245 wrote:
Black_Fire wrote:
Hate this. Normal maniax doing this for free.

Bollocks do they.

Bollocks coping tapes / cdrs in trade or for cost and beer? Good to known to be bollock.

(Im still not talking about mp3)
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: