P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATYRICON BURZUM UNANIMATED etc. fan club release BOOTLEGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
This buyer will feel seriously fvcked Smile

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Slayer-Fuck-the-Slayer-LP-Metal-Records-numbered-to-100-copies-only-/121024401623?pt=BEFR_Musique_Vinyles_1&hash=item1c2d9dd0d7

I hope that's the band fucking with this seller.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
NK7 wrote:
scentofdeath wrote:

But how the fuck is an unofficial shitty pressing with a simple shitty sleeve a collector's issue? Seriously.
I'm assuming it's just a regular non-gatefold sleeve without lyrics, if the price was like 12-13 I would call it a reasonable theft.

That isn't even the wholesale price!

I know, but please consider these cost close to nothing to make. No royalties to the bands, no money to the cover artist, no recording costs etc. The price I suggest would be a fair one to cover the pressing costs and still guarantee a certain profit. Dreamland, I know.
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pressing cost for such crap should be like 4 per unit considering there were probably 300-500 copies pressed of each?
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:

Well, as simple as Northern Heritage releases are, they have the proper sound and image quality, and most of all, money goes to bands and the label that works for them. Why do I need to emphasize this?

My point was that visually these apparently don't look much worse than those early Incriminated/DSO releases. I wasn't suggesting that NH operates on the same level as this scam.
moonan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Satyricon and DHG ones make it to a distro for a reasonable price.
Abgrund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want the Ulver - Bergtatt LP.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Bought some of these at the recordfair in Utrecht today. The 25,- Undercover asks for them was a fair price, regarding the wholesale of these Confused

Some look good, others look shitty. Haven't spun any yet.

Could you tell which ones look ok and which aren't worth the money? Some pics would also be welcome..
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Props to the bootlegger.

Now the offical label clowns need to up the ante and release official and reasonably priced versions with epic stature. (The first three Satyricon albums??? Where the fuck are they???)

Otherwise, I say as long as the bootlegger maniacs are fans and releasing as best quality as they can... GOOD WORK FELLA's!!!
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurent will cash in with those for sure.
Mikael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Props to the bootlegger.

Now the offical label clowns need to up the ante and release official and reasonably priced versions with epic stature. (The first three Satyricon albums??? Where the fuck are they???)

Otherwise, I say as long as the bootlegger maniacs are fans and releasing as best quality as they can... GOOD WORK FELLA's!!!

Sure they're fans, that's why they charge an absurd money for bootlegs from the other fans. Rolling Eyes Just money-hungry faggots like with the latest LLN-bootleg, not even surprised if they'd be the same people hiding behind their real labels.

Overall, quite sure there are certain real active labels behind these, so they work with these together, otherwise it would be quite impossible to press all this at once. Some of those people/labels does write here also, but naturally are hiding like sheeps.

And, most of those does have a real releases or even a current re-releases available, only few doesn't.

Last edited by Mikael on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what costs what, to press or bribe to make a bootleg... but why the offical folk don't get thier shit together sometimes pisses me off, enough to say... good work bootleggers.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously a naive question, but I've always wondered how do bootleggers actually bypass the copyright issues when releasing stuff? Aren't pressing plants requiring documentation that you own the rights to the recording before actually pressing it? Guy is releasing pretty popular stuff (Burzum, Deicide), why plants don't bother checking what is actually being sent to the press?
Mikael

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Obviously a naive question, but I've always wondered how do bootleggers actually bypass the copyright issues when releasing stuff? Aren't pressing plants requiring documentation that you own the rights to the recording before actually pressing it? Guy is releasing pretty popular stuff (Burzum, Deicide), why plants don't bother checking what is actually being sent to the press?

At least some of the Greek bootlegs were done without center-labels (they later put stickers on them), some old fellow making the plates has no idea what's the noise he's hearing. Covers come elsewhere. Also at least some of the bootlegs has the matrix peeled of after pressing, so you can't track them. Of course you can if you really want, but it's harder.
the coming of blood angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long before all these show up in HHR lol
krakentorso

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Props to the bootlegger.

that's the point I'm refering to in my second post: what about the musical/audible quality of those? wolfram?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: