P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATYRICON BURZUM UNANIMATED etc. fan club release BOOTLEGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krakentorso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
satanic ritual abuse wrote:

And 24€ for a shitty boot is a lot of cash.

It's a bargain still, compared to this:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/330838733019?nma=true&si=6vXejotGFt%2BLZ%2BqQPHMRkjx%2BwA4%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Shocked If these are not fake bids: I am simply speechless facing this ebay madness pile of crap composed by the utter stupidity of people and the dubious business sense of some distributors/private sellers (in this case wolfram from this forum).
that's too much for me to take for today. I'm going offline and straight to bed. Confused

Last edited by krakentorso on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
krakentorso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/330838733019?nma=true&si=6vXejotGFt%2BLZ%2BqQPHMRkjx%2BwA4%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Wolfram will get rich with these auctions....
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldLadyDriver wrote:
DTBRex wrote:

Wolfram will get rich with these auctions....

Wink
SoundsOfDecay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krakentorso wrote:
DTBRex wrote:

Shocked If these are not fake bids: I am simply speechless facing this ebay madness pile of crap composed by the utter stupidity of people and the dubious business sense of some distributors/private sellers (in this case wolfram from this forum).
that's too much for me to take for today. I'm going offline and straight to bed. Confused

I actually felt compelled to report the auction and tell ebay they should see that the poor cunt who paid for this gets their money back. Sure they're a stupid twat for bidding that high, but I was more disgusted at the thought of whichever awful bastard sold this making FIVE HUNDRED dollars from it. Like you say too much to take almost!
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoundsOfDecay wrote:

I actually felt compelled to report the auction and tell ebay they should see that the poor cunt who paid for this gets their money back. Sure they're a stupid twat for bidding that high, but I was more disgusted at the thought of whichever awful bastard sold this making FIVE HUNDRED dollars from it. Like you say too much to take almost!

How about minding your own business for a change? If people want to fork out $500 for a bootleg so be it, the seller clearly stated it's not an original he's selling. I'd kick your ass if I were wolfram.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you would, snookums.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
SoundsOfDecay wrote:

How about minding your own business for a change? If people want to fork out $500 for a bootleg so be it, the seller clearly stated it's not an original he's selling. I'd kick your ass if I were wolfram.

Exclamation Well said.
Humus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine wolfram being happy with how that auction ended. Only two things can happen:
A) the buyer never intended to pay
B) if the buyer pays, he will regret his purchase upon reception and claim his money back

By the way, it was written in the auction that it's a 2012 release. If people want to bid high, it's their problem. Modern natural selection. These kind of people would have walked straigt into the bear cave in prehistoric times, so they should be happy that now they only loose their money.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:

B) if the buyer pays, he will regret his purchase upon reception and claim his money back

Can he even do that according to ebay rules? I mean the seller is in no way claiming the lp he's selling is original and the item's description is perfectly accurate so the buyer knows what he's bidding on. I had no idea you could claim your money back if the item you bought doesn't appeal to you, wish I had known that before purchasing PES 2011 for PS3.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the sweet comments. These sales will help me fund some new releases PLUS I'm going to treat myself to some nice new absintes.

Might buy me a good whisky too.. Not sure. Any recommendations?
Humus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Humus wrote:

Can he even do that according to ebay rules? I mean the seller is in no way claiming the lp he's selling is original and the item's description is perfectly accurate so the buyer knows what he's bidding on. I had no idea you could claim your money back if the item you bought doesn't appeal to you, wish I had known that before purchasing PES 2011 for PS3.

It's forbidden to sell bootlegs so if the buyer plays that card he will get his money back.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, that "I reported the auction because it's not cool to pay $500 for a record" must be the dumbest post I've read here in a long while. Not only you as a seller are fucked by the insane amount of non-paying buyers, paypal scams, people asking all sorts of retarded questions, no negative feedback for buyers etc, no, as if all that shit wasn't enough now you also have to deal with perfect strangers reporting auctions because it's "morally wrong" to sell lps to dumb kids with rich parents. Words escape me.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Humus wrote:

It's forbidden to sell bootlegs so if the buyer plays that card he will get his money back.

And how is Ebay supposed to know that it's a bootleg? Do they hire obnoxious German metal collectors to check lp matrices and tell originals from reissues? Do they have a team browsing NWN threads daily?
Humus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a cover that's different from the original, it wouldn't be too hard to get ebay on your side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: