P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The Blasphemy phenomenon
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2379

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: The Blasphemy phenomenon Reply with quote

I was thinking now, why the hell every release from that band is soooo damn limited and soooo damn expensive after being sold.
Yosuke, make a repress of Fallen Angel Of Doom.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ThornCross



Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2046

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precursors Of Brutal Satanic Desecration.
_________________
www.chrismoyen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vampallens



Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Posts: 405

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Blasphemy phenomenon Reply with quote

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:

Yosuke, make a repress of Fallen Angel Of Doom.


+1 for CD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caina



Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 970

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you guys just get one when they came out? Thousands were pressed on both formats and were hanging around various distros for at least a year.
_________________
ANUNG UN RAMA, SANCTI AB JURA

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2686
Location: London

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
Why didn't you guys just get one when they came out? Thousands were pressed on both formats and were hanging around various distros for at least a year.


THIS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2379

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One can't have everything, especially when you live in a fucked up place like Bulgaria, where a monthly salary is 175 eur and a CD is 15 eur, got it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Caina



Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 970

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then surely you couldn't afford the reissue either, by that logic. Rolling Eyes
_________________
ANUNG UN RAMA, SANCTI AB JURA

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2379

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some money for CDs I need badly, becouse I had work for two years now (no job since august though), so yes, it is very hard to buy original music here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deathevocation



Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Caina wrote:
Why didn't you guys just get one when they came out? Thousands were pressed on both formats and were hanging around various distros for at least a year.


THIS.


Using that logic, why was it even reissued? Was an easy album to get when it was released and for sometime after.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caina



Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 970

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathevocation wrote:
The_Elite wrote:
Caina wrote:
Why didn't you guys just get one when they came out? Thousands were pressed on both formats and were hanging around various distros for at least a year.


THIS.


Using that logic, why was it even reissued? Was an easy album to get when it was released and for sometime after.


A reissue of a album over a decade later, when said album only became a 'classic' gradually in the years after its release = neccessary.

A reissue of a reissue which was produced in large quantities, promoted well and was available until only a couple of years ago = unneccessary.
_________________
ANUNG UN RAMA, SANCTI AB JURA

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
profanation



Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 273

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caina wrote:
deathevocation wrote:
The_Elite wrote:
Caina wrote:
Why didn't you guys just get one when they came out? Thousands were pressed on both formats and were hanging around various distros for at least a year.


THIS.


Using that logic, why was it even reissued? Was an easy album to get when it was released and for sometime after.


A reissue of a album over a decade later, when said album only became a 'classic' gradually in the years after its release = neccessary.

A reissue of a reissue which was produced in large quantities, promoted well and was available until only a couple of years ago = unneccessary.


its pretty common business in the record industry to keep reprinting records which are in demand.

this 'first edition' stuff is ridiculous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3427

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such albums should be always "in print" and always available...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2379

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Such albums should be always "in print" and always available...


Indeed!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1804

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Such albums should be always "in print" and always available...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
yamwil



Joined: 28 Sep 2010
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently won the nwn cd on ebay.. got lucky for around $10... it never came.. contact seller, he says he mailed it.. i think he"s of full of shit and wanted to sell for a higher price.. i'm surprised it went that low, but he's still a bastard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group