P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

THE CRYPT PRESENTS ABSU, DEPRAVITY and EMBRYO / STIGMATA LPs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
When will Dark Descent get their copies in?
Should be by the end of this week, and I should have mine by next Tuesday

Cool... I placed a huge order with Matt along with this, can't wait to finally have it all in my hands!
I am really sorry for the long ass delay on these. They should have been ready by the end of December as planned but the plant closed for the holidays before finishing the ABSU so I kind of got screwed on it. Thankfully they are finally all en route.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5238
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
When will Dark Descent get their copies in?
Should be by the end of this week, and I should have mine by next Tuesday

Cool... I placed a huge order with Matt along with this, can't wait to finally have it all in my hands!
I am really sorry for the long ass delay on these. They should have been ready by the end of December as planned but the plant closed for the holidays before finishing the ABSU so I kind of got screwed on it. Thankfully they are finally all en route.

No worries... I wouldn't hold you responsible for GZ's slacking on this.

You bastard.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
When will Dark Descent get their copies in?
Should be by the end of this week, and I should have mine by next Tuesday

Cool... I placed a huge order with Matt along with this, can't wait to finally have it all in my hands!
I am really sorry for the long ass delay on these. They should have been ready by the end of December as planned but the plant closed for the holidays before finishing the ABSU so I kind of got screwed on it. Thankfully they are finally all en route.

No worries... I wouldn't hold you responsible for GZ's slacking on this.

You bastard.
haha! Laughing
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2594
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!

New news?
_________________
We Are Satan's Generation And We Don't Give A Fuck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
BUMP!

New news?
I'll be picking them up from the depot Wednesday night and will start shipping the pre-orders ASAP!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my copy during the week it looks great. The drums sound a lot better on the alternative mix than they do on the original.

I read during the week the 3rd storm will be 3LPS including the In The Eyes Of Ioldánach EP and the Tara box set will be 4LPs Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
slayera



Joined: 02 Jan 2008
Posts: 528
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ETA on Nuclear Death & Timeghoul? Can't wait to have my Absu boxset.
_________________
M8FOX wrote:
Crap us, culo negro
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slayera wrote:
ETA on Nuclear Death & Timeghoul? Can't wait to have my Absu boxset.
they should hopefully be out around march . Preorders start in about 2 weeks. Thanks
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ABSU Box set made "Record of the Week!" for January 25th.

http://piratespress.com/rotw/
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 1500
Location: pgh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needless to say it will be my record of the week when it shows up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Needless to say it will be my record of the week when it shows up.
Thanks! I'll start shipping the pre-order thursday a.m.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2594
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Needless to say it will be my record of the week when it shows up.


This!
More like the year!
_________________
We Are Satan's Generation And We Don't Give A Fuck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
under a funeral shroom wrote:
Needless to say it will be my record of the week when it shows up.


This!
More like the year!
Picking these up tonight from the depot and will start hammering all the pre-orders out ASAP! My apologies again for the massive delay!
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
goatgrind



Joined: 01 Nov 2010
Posts: 147
Location: Shitzerland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
slayera wrote:
ETA on Nuclear Death & Timeghoul? Can't wait to have my Absu boxset.
they should hopefully be out around march . Preorders start in about 2 weeks. Thanks


Shocked Nuclear Death? NUCLEAR DEATH??
what is it? full discography LPs?
Got my ABSU box yesterday, amazing job as usual
_________________
www.goatgrindrecords.com
www.goatgrindrecords.bandcamp.com

TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21106
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much! Here are details on NUCLEAR DEATH coming next:

NUCLEAR DEATH (US) 5 YEARS OF DEATH! - 4LP BOX SET

The Crypt is proud to re-issue the first two albums from Arizona's cult Death metal act, NUCLEAR DEATH, Bride of Insect and Carrion for Worm. Both releases will be luxurious double vinyl sets with new liner notes, classic band photos and original artwork. Bride of Insect will feature the "Wake Me When I'm Dead" 1986 demo and "Welcome to the Minds of the Morbid" 1987 demo. Carrion for worm will feature "A Symphony of Agony" 1987 demo and the "Vultures Feeding" 1988 demo.

This ultimate edition will be strictly limited to a one time only pressing of 666 hand-numbered copies - 222 of which will be classic black vinyl, 222 on RADIOACTIVE YELLOW vinyl and 222 on TOXIC GREEN vinyl. These killer slabs of wax come housed in 2 x 350 gram gatefold jackets with UV High Gloss Varnish, featuring the both of the original Wild Rags covers and layouts. Also included will be a 12 page- zine styled booklet with classic flyers, exclusive band photos, classic interviews, new liner notes by Lori Bravo and an introduction by Michele “Mick” Toscan / The Nuclear Abominations rag! Each gatefold will contain a huge poster of each respective original cover artwork.

Both gatefolds come housed in an amazing, heavy gauge case wrapped, hand numbered box.

goatgrind wrote:
darksymphonies wrote:
slayera wrote:
ETA on Nuclear Death & Timeghoul? Can't wait to have my Absu boxset.
they should hopefully be out around march . Preorders start in about 2 weeks. Thanks


Shocked Nuclear Death? NUCLEAR DEATH??
what is it? full discography LPs?
Got my ABSU box yesterday, amazing job as usual

_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group