P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ABSU - Temples/Return LP-CD & Barathrum LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Equitant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: ABSU - Temples/Return LP-CD & Barathrum LP Reply with quote

ABSU - The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients (Official LP CRYPT57)

Prices (post paid): $15 US, $20 WORLD. Orders from Equitant via paypal only at: ifernain_1@hotmail.com (*NOTE please specify: Clear, White or Black wax and Black or White LP jacket)

The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's 1991 masterpiece "The Temples Of Offal" plus the cult "Return Of The Ancients" demo on 12" vinyl. The LP comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss jacket featuring the original illustration by Equitant. To retain the classic feel of the original 1991 release, the LP jacket is designed in the spirit of the original EP layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface. We are presenting two jacket options for collectors. First, the original positive image the way Equitant originally illustrated the cover, and second, the negative, reverse image of that as was used on the original Gothic Records EP. As a bonus, we have included the track "Abhorred Xul," composed when Absu was still called Azathoth, previously only available on the long out of print “Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L” 3-LP box set. Also, included in this set is a 12" x 12" two-sided lyric insert with classic band photos, ads and flyers. 300 copies will be on classic black wax, 300 on white wax, and 300 on clear wax.

SIDE A: The Temples of Offal
01 Immortal Sorcery
02 Sumerian Sands (The Silence)
03 Disembodied

SIDE B: Return Of The Ancients
04 Immortal Sorcery
05 Eternal Rest
06 Sea of Glasya
07 Dawn of Invocation
08 Abhorred Xul (bonus)

More ABSU & related items for sale @ my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Equitant/media_set?set=a.10205133349323010.1073741831.1522785904&type=1&pnref=story

ABSU - The Temples of Offal / Return of the Ancients CD (Dark Descent) DDR124CD

Prices (post paid): $10 US, $12 WORLD. Orders from Equitant via paypal only at: ifernain_1@hotmail.com

Dark Descent is honored to reissue ABSU's 1991 masterpiece "The Temples Of Offal" plus the cult "Return Of The Ancients" demo. The booklet is designed in the spirit of the original EP layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface. As a bonus, we have included the track "Abhorred Xul," composed when Absu was still called Azathoth, previously only available on the long out of print “Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L” 3-LP box set.

Track list: The Temples of Offal
01 Immortal Sorcery
02 Sumerian Sands (The Silence)
03 Disembodied

Track list: Return Of The Ancients
04 Immortal Sorcery
05 Eternal Rest
06 Sea of Glasya
07 Dawn of Invocation
08 Abhorred Xul (bonus)

https://www.facebook.com/Equitant/media_set?set=a.10205133349323010.1073741831.1522785904&type=1&pnref=story

ABSU (USA): Barathrum V.I.T.R.I.O.L. STANDARD EDITION Official LP (CRYPT13) all prices (post paid): $15 USA, $20 CAN/MEX, $20 WORLD. Please specify color of vinyl (Black, White or Clear). Orders via paypal from Equitant at: ifernain_1@hotmail.com

The Crypt is honored to reissue ABSU's debut masterpiece "Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L." on vinyl! No trades...

The LP comes housed in a 350 gram, semi-gloss jacket featuring the original Gothic Records cover illustration by Tim Phillips. To retain the classic feel of the original 1993 release, the LP jacket is designed in the spirit of the original CD layout with attention to detail - even down to the original typeface! Also included in this set is a 12" x 12" lyric insert. 333 copies will be on classic black wax, 333 on white wax and and 333 on crystal clear wax! Expect the same level of quality we have always presented: this time substantially less expensive and without all the bells and whistles!

Equitant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: