P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Bathory white goat question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Bathory white goat question Reply with quote

Got a copy recently in trade and wondering about my older copy since I'm planning on selling it and don't want to be fucking anyone over. Was there ever a bootleg made of this? Pentagram and inverted cross etched into the centre of the vinyl? Matrixs are all fine (but that is easy to reproduce I suppose). Red text is darker than my newer one. There's an etching where the matrix number is that is hard to make out what it is.

According to Discogs this was repressed in 2003, is there any noticeable difference on the 2003 version? like web address etc or was it a straight reprint? That's kinda whats making me question my older copy, that plus the vinyl is pretty heavy, a lot heavier than my Under One Flag version for instance.

cheers for the help.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Bathory white goat question Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
Got a copy recently in trade and wondering about my older copy since I'm planning on selling it and don't want to be fucking anyone over. Was there ever a bootleg made of this?

You mean a boot of the original Black Mark press? If so, no. At least, no old (meaning pre-2006) bootleg exists to my knowledge.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Bathory white goat question Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
Got a copy recently in trade and wondering about my older copy since I'm planning on selling it and don't want to be fucking anyone over. Was there ever a bootleg made of this?

You mean a boot of the original Black Mark press? If so, no. At least, no old (meaning pre-2006) bootleg exists to my knowledge.

Aye mate, that's what I was wondering. Or just if the (according to Discogs anyway) 2003 press qas a straight reprint or had some noticeable differences. Cheers for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: