P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Winter Solace ($40+ orders post paid for US customers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Numerous new releases out now

SolaceCD006 & Solace154 - Krowos/Malepeste "Mysterium Coniunctionis"

This CD and/or pro tape release is a split between 2 new bands from Italy and France that takes this label into the realm of traditional black metal.

Krowos come from Italy, and have a peculiar method of doing things. Musically they play a rich darker black metal found with a focus towards bass guitar/funeral doom territory without the monotonous bleak cacophony. Like Nastrond, Inferno or Bethlehem with a vocalist similar to the Japanese Sabbat.

In the past years the French have reshaped the black metal landscape. Malepeste follows that path, however in their own fashion. Simple straight forward lyrics/concepts meets a hauntingly sophisticated sound heeding influences from bands like Mare, Deathspell Omega, Dødsengel, Antaeus and Urfaust.

Sample Track - Krowos "Revelation Of The Vases"
Sample Track - Malepeste "Lascivious Thoughts"

SolaceCD010 & Solace123 - Hladomrak "Hladomrak"

The music on this album is pure genius. Hladomrak are a type of Russian/Swedish fusion band and are what extreme metal will sound like in the future. If a band like Temnozor, Kroda or Nokturnal Mortum were to make a cover album of Soulside Journey, Like An Everflowing Stream or Clandestine it would sound something like this. This music takes the cold, shrill and catchy tones of Slavic black metal and puts it in the framework of Swedish death metal. People have compared this stuff to bands like Khors, Dissection and Unleashed. For people who want sound over everything else this is something that is not to be missed! Released as both a pro CD or pro tape.

Sample track "The Strength Of Ice"

Solace157 - Lord Of Depression "Twenty Fucking Years.....Black Fucking Metal Of Hate"

Lord Of Depression is the long forgotten ghost of American black metal. The song "Blade Of The Mighty Ones" became an anthem for the USBM scene when it was released on the "A Tribute to Hell - Satanic Rites" compilation by Full Moon Productions in 1998. However beyond that this project simply disappeared at the dawn of the new millennium. This tape contains the long forgotten true American black metal sound for all to hear again.

Sample track "Blade Of The Mighty Ones."

Solace158 - Shades Rakshasa

There is a magic about Brazilian black metal demos that always keeps me entertained. Shades Rakshasa is the newest in a line of many great tapes from that region. Low-Fi, Putrid sounding black metal that is a nod to many extinct early South American black and death metal bands that were never known outside the region. Raw production with a focus on actually showing off the music compliments a funeral atmosphere to create a simple traditional sound that is simply unknown to many of the newer bands out there.

Sample track "Orgia Bestial."

Solace167 - Hymnorg "So The Wolf Stands Alone"
Solace168 - Hymnorg "Grim Pagan Hatred"
Solace169 - Hymnorg "Path Of The Distant River"
Solace170 - Hymnorg "The Call Of The Twilight Raven"

It would seem after all these years and all the changes here I still have got the ability to find bands with this sound. Hymnorg is a new warrior within the American black metal scene that picks up where bands like Lascowiec and Pantheon leave off. Blending their kind of majestic atmospheric black metal with more modern era traditional sounds like those from Australia or the West Coast. Two old demos, one album and a compilation of material all reissued for cassette collectors worldwide.

Sample track "The Will to Bring Them the Binding Mist."

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com/
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metal Tapes

Aesir "Final Holocaust" Sample track: Remember my Words
Aesir "Herencia Blanca" Sample track: Llevame Hacia Ti
Aesir/Sigfodur "Visiones De Victoria" Sample track: Aesir Sigfodur

Reissues of these old Argenreich tapes. Elite pagan black metal from Argentina that is quickly building a name for themselves.

Baise Ma Hache "Ab Origine Fidelis" Sample track: Noel en Taule

Raw french black metal. This band has been compared by others to Monarque, Forteresse and Peste Noire

Briargh "En El Bosque De Erudinus" Sample track: Foresta De Las Sombras

Early demos from this Spanish pagan black metal band that is slowly catching on with people.

Infernal Execrator "Thy Demonization Conquers" Sample track Pure Genozidal Apocalypse

Bestial black metal from Singapore Long lost first pressing of this demo, back in distribution once again.

Korgonthurus "Korgonthurus" Sample track: Huuda Huora Huuda

Pure Finnish excellence. Highest recommendations from myself. Limited copies for sale as I didn't know what this was so I didn't get many.

Omasum "Claim The Evil For Eternity" Sample track: Towards the Depths of Dark Eternity

Black metal with an oddly effective relaxed feeling to it. Musically this is actually quite interesting.

Sonnenrad "TotalitAryan Intolerance" Sample track: Eye For An Eye (Not from this tape)
Explicit black metal that pulls no punches. As can be evident by the bands name and imagery.

Werewolf Front "Wolves Of The White North" Sample track: Black Sun Avatar

Frozen black metal from Sweden. This demo is a sign of great things to come. Highest recommendations from myself.

Industrial Tapes

Shrine/Dominationis Dominae "Sacrifice of a Holy Soul/Adversus Dominus Meas Suplicas Auscultas" Sample: Shrine Dominationis Dominae

Calm industrial ambient/dungeon music with a modern Gothic theme.

Zerivana "Velesvarun" Full Album Stream

Polish Neofolk, instrumental music leaning more towards electronic/modern classical music.
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site updated, new list of stuff from Werewolf Promotion and other labels.

New Industrial music released as well.

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
dimitry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vega360 wrote:

Brilliant Laughing
Seriously that made me laugh, but with you not at you. Laughing
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimitry wrote:
Vega360 wrote:

Brilliant Laughing
Seriously that made me laugh, but with you not at you. Laughing

Very Happy

I was gonna have flyers printed with that on the back but when put down to flyer size some detail is lost.
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new releases officially distributed now.

+++++ OUT NOW! +++++

Lunar Heathen Front 001 - Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine"

Since this band last released something the following changes have taken place in their world.

1. Their former band leader "Aryan Necropedophile" chose to kill himself in the name of their esoteric political ideology.

2. They somehow have come under the assumption that the world is currently engaged in a "Spiritual Racewar."

3. They have formed a new label named the "Lunar Heathen Front" which will apparently use cassette tape art to preach every aspect of their ideology. Each demo release will have in it additional information about various subjects related to their movement and will also function as their magazine/propaganda leaflet.

Basically they have turned NS Techno (and now also NS Disco) into a new age religious movement.

Music-wise this release finds them moving away from noise music entirely and into the realm of Computer Disco music. An intro, 2 new tracks and a cover of the black metal song "I Am Elite" by War/Total War remade as a techno song.

Online video of the title track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5r6oXr1_o&

Anti-O.N.S.P 006 - Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 1488"

If there ever was an album released that was designed to make a listener not want to listen to it, it would be this album. This 28 minute album is the apex of "White Noise" and something else. An album without a genre, a garbage dump of music that sings a message of unrelenting hatred and disgust for all things. This album is the sound track to setting a vast fortune on fire, trashing that which you have spent your building, writing the anti-gay tirade that will ruin your career or basically destroying all that which is yourself. The nameless people who made up this album would eventually go into bands such as Avanti!, Strike Force 28, Ossewabrandwag and Cosmic Weapon of Thule, names who now make up the spiritual electronic movement known as the "Lunar Heathen Front". The main composer of this music would choose to kill himself and has asked that his suicide note be included with this disc edition, which I have done.

Title track Golden Dawn, Iron Eagle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NcxgQHmnw

+++++++++++++ NEW STOCK ++++++++++++++++++

Black Metal Tapes

Barbarous Pomerania ‎"Steel Swords And Fists Of Aryan-Slavonic Warrior"
Blasfemador ‎"Ataque Do Metal Maníaco"
*Downfall Of Nur ‎"Jhanas-Nur"
Heimldaalr ‎"The Standard Bearer Prophecies"
Holocaust "The Call Of Thuringian Woods"
*Humano "Humano" Sample Track "Humano, Nunca Más".
Ildjarn/Hate Forest "Those Once Mighty Fallen" $5.00
Imperium Flames "Divine Agony Rehearsal 13-5-04"
Morkenatten/De Vermis Mysteriis "Ayin Harsha"
Nachtvorst ‎"Meditations I" (DSBM/Drone)
Wintergewitter "Operation Wintergewitter" (Thors Hammer/FPT version)
Wolf & Winter/Dark Blasphemer/Nox Illunis/Ordoxe "Berserkers Of The Rotten Lands"

Industrial Tapes

Battle Lolis/Youkai/The Guanoson "Battle Lolis/Youkai/The Guanoson"
Dao de Noize/Hohner Comet ‎"Dao de Noize/Hohner Comet"
Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine" (NS Techno/Computer Disco)

Black Metal CDs

Bilskirnir "Wotan Redivivus" $6.00
*Decayed "The Ancient Brethern" Sample Track: "Flame Of Lucifer"
*Decayed "Chaos Underground" Sample Track: "At The Strike Of Midnight"
Kill "Burning Blood" Sample Track: "Burning Blood"
Kristallnacht "Warspirit" $7.00
Massenvernichtung/Darkthule ‎"Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra"
Moloth "Unbreakable Faith" (DTB Version)
Necrostrigis "Wilkołaki Księżycowego Pentagramu"
Salvation666 "Anima Pestifera" Sample track "Anima Pestifera"
Ungern "Steppenwolf" Sample
White Medal "Yorkshire Steel"

"Metal CD, random grab bag" $5.00
This is mostly being done to thin out stock as I don't remember what is on most of the CDs I'm selling. Basically for the price of one disc I'll send you 3 random ones without cases. If you hate them you can sell them or destroy them.

Industrial CDs

Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 1488" The track "Golden Dawn, Iron Eagle!"

"Other music CD/CD-r, random grab bag" $5.00
Pretty much the same as the metal one. Will include every other genre that isn't metal, so as long as I need to get rid of it.

Black Metal Vinyls

Necrostrigis "Sinister Fire's Rituals" $5.00
Todesweihe/Gravewürm ‎"Gravewürm/Todesweihe" $4.00

www.wintersolaceproductions.com
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

October 13th 2014

Some new releases will be out next week, some out next month sometime.

The label will be relocating in February or March to a different part of the country. As a result many items from my personal collection will be going on sale at the discogs page and some stuff is at clearance prices.

Winter Solace Discogs Store Front

For the people that don't wish to order through there (and I dislike supporting that website with my business as they have banned the type of music that this label mainly sells) please write an e-mail with the stuff you want from there. This is an ongoing process as I have a bunch of stuff to go through, however there is no time table on what will be listed or when so if you are looking for something check there frequently. Asking if I will put something there will simply get your mail deleted.

+++++ OUT NOW!/Back in Print >_> +++++

Lunar Heathen Front 001 - Strike Force 28 "Delusional Terrormachine"
Online Video of the Title Track

Anti-O.N.S.P 006 - Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 1488"
The track "Golden Dawn, Iron Eagle!"

This is also back in print, I found the rest of the covers in a box here. >_>

Solace148 - Cosmic Weapon Of Thule "NS Techno"

Despite the name this is actually about 90 minutes of Trance/Sci-Fi ambient music. The guy behind this band I think still has no idea what techno music actually sounds like. Either way I still like this tape, and am glad that I found more copies to sale. The link below is a new sample video with a higher quality audio file on it. Currently CWoT is working on a new album entitled "Aryan Unity" for the Lunar Heathen Front label.

New 8 minute exerp of the 40 minute title song "NS Techno".

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Stock

Grey Skies Fallen "The Many Sides of Truth"

Little known death/doom/epic/prog metal band that has been going since 1997. This is the CD of their latest album, which is refreshing to people burnt out on bands like Katatonia or Paradise Lost. As with all atmospheric recordings you gotta sit down and put on headphones for this one but it is worth it. I only got one extra so this one is only listed on discogs, if you want it but don't order from there just e-mail me.

Sample Track: "Of The Ancients"
Discogs Listing

Heretical "Dæmonarchrist: Dæmon Est Devs Inversvs"

See this is why Italy rules. This was apparently made in a home studio and despite the massive production is full of Italian charm. This is very diverse record full of riffs, bass solos and all kinds of other absolutely amazing stuff. Belphegor and all that modern cooperate black metal garbage can fuck off, once again only bands nobody seems to pay attention know how to do this shit right.

Sample Track: Cvm Clave Diaboli

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Metal Tapes

Battlecry "Today Belongs To Us" (US Power/Epic Metal/RAC) Sample Track "Skull Splitter"
- This is US style power metal with a hard right ideology, that I guess only got some support now with a recent pro tape release.

Concubia Nocte "Vlcou Krvou" Sample Track "Vlcou Krvou".
- Solid & Very well rounded pagan black metal from Slovakia. Leans more to the Symphonic side of this music, but I still dig it. Didn't get many of these, small pressing made.

Conjuración Repugnante/Aiqëhahirit ‎"Conjuración Repugnante/Aiqëhahirit" Samples: Conjuración Repugnante
- Blackend noise music on tape from a new pro tape label in Spain called Infortunio. Unlike a vast majority of the bands that play "Noise/Black Metal" this is a pretty fitting blend of both styles. Utter dark cacophony!

In The Shades "A Journey Of No Return"
- Black metal from I think Spain. These are pro tape with zero samples online (and I didn't get digital files so I can't make one), everything about this says "Antihumanist DSBM"

Murmurios Do Vento/VRT 136 "Hinos Da Gloria Ancestral" Sample video
- Black Metal + Portuguese Folk Music, some points for being original as there isn't too many black/folk bands from the Lusitanian region.

Pale Mist "Swimming Through The Sea of Worms"
- New EP from this newer Italian band, that is quickly rising in the underground. Little info exists online per request of the band, however this isn't DSBM. Pro tapes.

Black Metal CDs

Evil "Twilight And Mourning/Where The Sun Was Never Born" Sample
Evil "...To The Fallen And Free" Sample

Fornace "Pregnant Is The Night" Sample Track: A Whisper From The Dust
- Well-rounded black metal. Solid structure and riffs, if you like all this for the sake of good sounding music this is the album from you.

Hadez "Morituri Te Salutant" Sample Track: Caligula (War Metal)

Heretical "Dæmonarchrist: Dæmon Est Devs Inversvs" Sample Track: Cvm Clave Diaboli
- Wonderful symphonic black metal from Italy, one track has fiddle riffs.

Irae "To Those Who Stand.....Evil Prevails" Sample Track: In The Veins Of Satan

Silva Nigra ‎"Bible Bolestných Nářků" Sample Track: Cas Splatit Dluh

*Venedae "Venedae" Sample Track "Modia Pogana"
- Polish black metal, the self titled tape now on CD at long last thanks to Hammer of Damnation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: